Why is this movie rarely talked about on here?

Why is this movie rarely talked about on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The BBC scene keeps Sup Forums up at night

you can't go one post without someone memeing about black dick instead of actually engaging with the film.

this is Sup Forums

What are you talking about? We had a year and a half of dingus posting because of it.

Sup Forums only memes on shit films. This is Tarantinos best.

it's forgettable shit

>This is Tarantinos best.
Until the intermission maybe.
Jackie Brown, Inglorious Basterds, and death proof are my personal favorites.

It's called the hateful eight but there's like 10 people

sam jackson, kurt russell, the sheriff, the lady, the driver, bob, the british guy, the old guy, joe gage, and gambit

i guess if gambit and the driver don't count it's 8 but why don't they count?

WE

>Why is this movie rarely talked about on here?
Same reason that nobody talks about it or saw it at the cinemas... Mixing western and a theatre-style single room whodunnit is a interesting idea in theory, but Tarantino made it boring and forgettable with his poor direction and writing.

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-BREH HAAM LAYNCOLN??!

>This is Tarantinos best.
oh, i see what you're doing

I'd say star wars had more to do with splitting the box office than anything else.
Still disappointed I didn't get to see it on 70mm.

Because one is just a driver and the other is barely in the movie

R-Dogs > H8ful > > Basterds > Pulp Fiction > K/Bill > Django

Wrong wrong wrong

Basterds and Django are his best works, followed by Pulp

>rarely

>Django
>best
no one thinks this.

>films a movie in 70mm
>95% of the movie takes place indoors

It's universal knowledge

the driver got 4 of them there, which is HALF of the 8. gambit is the only reason 3 others are there. the old man, jackson, and the sheriff were there by coincidence. the driver has more lines than bob or joe gage. i ask again, why don't they count?

Like h8ful 8 it stumbles badly with an out of place 4th act that ruins the pacing.

Its boring with bad pacing and shows a 45 minute flashback to a scene that we already knew happened (everyone at the inn getting killed).

I don’t know that nigger. But I know he’s a nigger. And that’s all I need to know.

EYYBREH-HAM LINKAN?

He wasn't hateful. Probably the nicest guy in the film, aside from the innkeepers.

I could literally watch it in b&w, it's inadvertently hilarious like a lot of totinos shit and it almost mocks The Thing and the way it handled wintery cabin fever paranoiac dreams.

I don't have a strong opinion on totino films because that's what they are, whatever you want them to be. 8 was very amusing but was it a "great" movie? Hell if I know.

I only enjoyed the acting of the girl and that "one guy" who can really act but he's that one guy. the one who survived to the end

shoulda called it the hateful nine then

Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, and Django Unchained are my personal favorites.

Also Hateful Eight.

but it's Tarantino's 8th film.

he was definitely the best part of this movie

The bait scene meant to trigger retards like the sort Sup Forums has, has indeed triggered them. It's a great movie.
>implying this doesn't offer an amazing level of intimacy

I should def update this screenshot with the blueray version

It's too fucking long.
The inclusion of the 20 minute long completely unnecessary flashback 2 hours into the movie where we are introduced to a bunch of new characters we already know are going to die and therefore don't care about is baffling.

Tarantino is jerking himself off too much

when I was watching the movie, there was not 1 second where I forgot I was watching a Tarantino movie, it's in your face every second, every milisecond you are acutely aware that yo are watching a movie by Tarantino

no other director does this, this movie was the realization for me, it's a good movie but i can't seperate it from Tarantino, he insists upon himself,

>Why is this movie rarely talked about on here?

Because it sucked.

I felt ashamed for having watched it.

Could have been great, but it shit on itself trying to be clever.

Just once I would like to see Samuel L Jackoff actually act, instead of playing the exact same character in every film, he sucks.

Tarantino peaked with Reservoir Dogs, been down hill ever since.

because it's a stage play

It's the best thing he's done since the first Kill Bill, the fact that Sup Forums spends more time discussing Django and Inglorious Basterds than this says way too many things about the state of this board.

This. I watched this movie with four people who really wanted to see it. 2 of us fell asleep before the end. Too boring. I usually like the weird, Tarantino exposition, but it wasn't enough to make this movie interesting.

True Romance is the best thing he's ever, or will ever write.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

truth

inglorious and django are meme movies by now