Why is compromising so difficult?

Why is compromising so difficult?

Other urls found in this thread:

fapdu.com/sailor-mercury-thrust-darkness-1
youtube.com/watch?v=hdUocboYhtc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it never is a compromise.
It's one side promising to take your hand instead of your whole arm. In the end, you're still losing something and gaining nothing.

Because in the end neither side gets what they want.

It's ultimately a solution neither side will be completely happy with.

Example?

It's not that compromising is difficult, there's just more benefit in having your way.

because not compromising could be a better option.

You definitely lose something if you compromise. Do you wanna be a loser?

Because humans don't crave peace. They honestly care more about winning or proving their newly obtained predator status. What's the fun about shaking hands and discussing a means for both sides to be happy?

because idiots like
don't know what can be discarded and what can't when reaching the middle ground.

I understand moderation and the middle ground, but in this day in age it gets you nothing.
Take a look at Gun Rights in the US, I always hear people saying "Make a compromise" and when I ask what that entails, it's always losing more rights and gaining nothing.
The internet has killed moderation in politics because everyone can just see they ideas they want to see and block/ ignore those that they don't. That applies to be left and right.
For certain things there is no compromise because the old adage "Give an inch and they'll take a mile" has been proven true too many times.

Because working a deal isn't easy, and it's really not easy when you grow up in a culture where bargaining is seen as scary, evil, and unfair and you just just do whatever you're told.

This is pretty much perfect.

well, each side just needs to figure out what is it that they want.
>i want to be able to defend myself when the need arise
>I want less weapons circulating the streets so any halfwit with a license can force their ways

do you think i got each side wants right?

btw, if you know what your opposition truly wants youll have an edge over them; don't filter.

Give people an inch and they will take 6 million miles

>muh 6 billion

I'd compromise sailor Mercury's sweet little innocence if you know what I mean.

It's not clear to me. Can you make an infographic, or preferably a webm with sound so I can understand in greater detail?

It would probably go something like this.
fapdu.com/sailor-mercury-thrust-darkness-1

3DPD
>dropped

>1 post by this Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=hdUocboYhtc