What are your thoughts on On Cinema?

What are your thoughts on On Cinema?

I'm rewatching the series for the 4th time and I fucking love it so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/videos/on-cinema/season-9-episode-2-t2-trainspotting-and-the-belko-experiment/
youtube.com/watch?v=fgoanR8BAMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's genuinely great. I look forward to each new episode with a joy that I thought was dead!

Pay your respects to a fallen angel ITT

comedy kino

It's certainly mission impossible to not love this little guy

The thing that impresses me the most about OC is how they've managed to create their own little isolated universe full of lore, callbacks, and references.

Tim & Gregg live in such a lonely little world. They hate each other, but they need each other.

>the murder of 9/11

deserves more views

It's like a poor-man's Half in the Bag.

It's brilliant, big fan

I'M LIKE AN EMPTY BOTTLE

Squad goals

How did you get that?

It's not funny. Prove me wrong.

It's brilliant for how well paced the escalation from generic web review series to completely insane drama is. That early episode where Tim breaks down crying for the entire duration is the first hint that something is very wrong, then the tumours take it to the next level. It's a slow burn but it's very rewarding.

Not sure what to tell ya. I spent 5 years trying to convince people to watch it and not a single person gave a shit or thought it was a funny, so you might be part of the majority.

To me, it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Tim is a butthurt liberal who got so mad that people kept calling him cuck that he made a song about being a cuck

Link a video that will convince me

Thanks.

Thanks for this insight user, important addition to this thread.

HEY GUYS

Can't jerk the Turk

NEW EPISODE IS UP (but not on Youtube)

adultswim.com/videos/on-cinema/season-9-episode-2-t2-trainspotting-and-the-belko-experiment/

probably only rate it about 4 or 5 bags to be honest

What is the order of the series? I watched the irst season, then there was a compilation episode, then the first oscar special, then the second season. I ask because I thought some scenes form the second season were in the compilation episode.

Anyway I loved the Zero Dark Thirty episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=fgoanR8BAMA

I've only watched a few episodes, this convinced me to start watching them