Why do you support Kurdistan? Almost all of their land claims are based on stolen Assyrian land...

Why do you support Kurdistan? Almost all of their land claims are based on stolen Assyrian land. They killed my people (2/3) and stole all of our land in Turkey during 1915 wich constitutes a large part of Turkey. Now the same has happened in Iraq and Syria. Why do you buy into their moderate meme? Arab's never directly tried to kill Christians. Kurdish have.

How Kurdish logic works; We kill you. We have sex on your land. We have millions of ork babies. This land is Kurdish because we have people living there and it was historically ours. We wus kangz of medes and shit.

fuck kurds, there are worst than niggers, apes

Assyrians don't exist anymore. It's not 2000 BC

fuck arabs
the less the better
let em fight to the death with each other

>Why do you support Kurdistan?
Because they are not filthy turks.

implying that the Kurds aren't the true descendants of the Assyrians, and don't deserve that land more than turkroach-stan does?? fuck off turkey-shill

i don't give a shit about any of you sand nigger fucks

quit waving your dirty laundry around my fucking country you filth. get the fuck out.

> Assyrians
> My people
I didn't realised we had immortals on 4chin

Down syndrome at its peak you have.

You'd support Kurds over Turks. I'm sorry but reavaluate your life.

Kurds only became "victims" once they and Turks ran out of Greeks, Assyrians and Armenians to kill, terrorise and deport.
The fact that they are supposed to be a millenia long presence in the region, while never ascending to at least a state, not to mention a regional power, is telling enough. And the region saw rise of many powers of different ethnicities.
Kurd worship is pure media nonsense.

WE

From the nation that brought you Black Lives Matter terrorism.....

YES

Arguable. Kurds are almost as bad as Turks.

TFW Turks and Kurds occupy traditional Armenian and Greek clay.

Give us back Smyrna, Mt. Ararat and Constantinople and we can all live in peace.

Assyrian's are one of the first people to leave paganism for Christianity. After we converted and everyone around us turned muslims we never race mixed retard. It was forbidden till today. We can actually trace our roots.

FUCKING

Assyrians? Shouldn't you hate Persians? And how did you find yourself in Leafland? That british dude dropped you in there while rowing into mangaland?

TFW Kurds helped the Turks with the genocide, start bombing civilians and MSM claims they're these poor freedom fighters.

literally a lazy msm narrative (HUURRR DURRR WE GOTTA FIND DA GOOD GOYS FIGHTING ISIS)

I know of a LOT of Christian Kurds.
Hell, that may be their only redeeming quality, aside from actually removing kebab.
Had a friend whose dad was an Iraqi Kurd(mom was Romanian, go figure), dude was into guns like mad, and built like a tank. Haven't seen him in years, for all I know he is in Iraq fighting right now.

TL:DR Kurds are Sikh tier bro's.

The entire multiverse is our clay, bless Jovan Deretić for finding it out, so it doesn't even matter

>They killed my people

Why aren't you over there with the rest of "your people" taking it back?

My father came here legally in the 80's. I'm actually mixed. 25% German (grandpa was nazi who escaped to Assyrian village), 25% Italian, 25% Assyrian, and 25% French Canadian.

>there are green berets in Kurdistan right now teaching Kurds how to kill Turks n ISIS

How does that make you feel op?

>25% French Canadian
God have mercy on your soul (although tbf I'm 10% Roma)

Can't teach an ape. Won't effect anything.

tell russia,mongolia and china to leave the original turkish land. then we will be all in peace

why are so many of you brown then

I dont think the assyrians exist anymore. Dont let us become them, stop white genocide today.

This is what you catagorize as brown? I'm ok with that, it's your life.

What do you think we are? Stop speaking out of your ass.

desu Assyrians were the embodiment of evil in ancient times

People are stupid. We were the first real military and people associated that with evil. It was the first time people seen large scale army attacks. Really nothing the romans didn't do.

>1915
let it go nigger. you lost grow up stop holding on to hate from 100 years ago.

So in you could blame Mussolini, Napoleon, Persians and Nazis for your missery. Daymn boi!

Anyone who bitch slaps Jews gets that reputation, but who really cares.

Kek then you aren't Assyrian, you're majority made from foreigners.

Smells like a Kurd. Still happening today. Ignorance kills.

Why the fuck do you call yourself an Assyrian then? Typical MUH HERITAGE fag

I identify with Assyrian. My German half raised me like one. Canadian half has no culture and italian half never was really present since they were 3rd generation.

Why don't you call yourself mongol.

ben
beaverton

>He thinks that he is a slant-eyed steppe nomad.
>He wants to trade some of the most ancient and strategically valuable lands for some shit-stinking grasslands.

>He thinks that he is a slant-eyed steppe nomad
Kek'd so fucking hard for some reason

Its a simple example of Sup Forums logic. They hate marxism and they hate niggers. But when it comes to donkey fucking marxist mountainniggers who call themselves Kurds, they love them.

>people don't know their history
>they just follow whatever is in the news that week
No fucking surprises there then.

Kurds are the flavour of the month. Even Sup Forums went in for it, fapping to female Peshmerga, posting Kurd combat tweets etc.

They're no better than Turks, Arabs etc.

Fuck roachniggers, that's why.

>>He thinks that he is a slant-eyed steppe nomad.

This. I fucking hate "Turanids"/"Tengrids" with a passion.

kurds are garbage, even worse than roaches

only positive thing about them is the strong mutual hate between kurds and roaches which makes them fuck each other up all the time

Serbia is truly the down syndrome kid of white countries.