Catalonia is seceding, why can't we

Catalonia is seceding, why can't we

The infrastructure and culture is too integrated at this point
Also we would've won if we knew how to deal with sieges

We dont have a political disagreement strong enough to provoke it anymore.

Why would you want to secede as a federal state?

They're not, but I wish you would.

Because you lost the war.

there aren't any real differences between Americans from South Carolina and Americans from Pennsylvania anymore like there were in 19th century. Furthermore, it's not even a possibility that Catalonia could secede.

catalonia produces while the south consumes

producing gibs for muslim immigrants, you mean?

Oh shush, most of Georgia is on gibs (the blacks) and the Muslims that come here usually have money and like and respect our puritanical culture

oops I thought u meant south of spain

After South Sudan and now Catalonia, the Scots are probably fuming

We produced more when a certain segment of our population was required to do work, but the North just deal with that and had to mess everything up.

Catalonia is Spain

mankind is so pathetic, in every country one region say this to another

Catalonia is not seceding though

>there aren't any real differences between Americans from South Carolina and Americans from Pennsylvania anymore like there were in 19th century

A BLACK autonomous state is the only southern movement that makes sense.

Because they are important and carrying the country on back. You now are just fats who do nothing for your country, but you past were grateful

>there aren't any real differences between Americans from South Carolina and Americans from Pennsylvania anymore like there were in 19th century.
It's sad but true.

i see nothing wrong with allowing autonomous states divided based on cultural differences

There's no contemporary political issue as divisive as slavery was. I mean, nobody's going to go to war over transgender bathrooms.

I formerly declare war on the United States of America.

The following demands must be recognized by both me and the United States:

trannies don't belong in my bathroom