Cameron: No, John. You can't do this. You're not doing the right thing. This is not the right thing, John...

>Cameron: No, John. You can't do this. You're not doing the right thing. This is not the right thing, John. Things are good now. Things are fine now. I ran a test. Things are good now. I'm fixed now. You can trust me now. Everything's good now.
>Sarah: What are you waiting for?
>Cameron: She doesn't know, she doesn't. I'm good now. I'm good, I ran a test. Everything's perfect. I'm perfect. John! I'm sorry
for what I did. I'm sorry. It wasn't me. You have to understand. It wasn't me. That wasn't me. You can't let this happen, John. You can't! Please, listen to me. Listen to me. I don't want to go. Please, John, please. John, listen to me. I don't want to go. Please, John. Please. I'm good now. Listen to me. I don't want to go. I'm sorry. That wasn't me. I'm fixed now. I ran a test. Everything's perfect. You can trust me.
>Sarah: John Connor!
>Cameron: I love you! I love you, please. I love you, John, and you love me.

>tfw summer will never say she loves me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vi2zWjgvo6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A sociopathic robot learns to exploit the concept of love

is I

TSCC had plenty of flaws but it genuinely brought more new ideas and explored the concept of Terminators more than anything since T2.

>tfw no hot teenage cyborg pretending to love you

The 'could've been' and 'should've been' of this show hurt so fucking much. Just wish it had been given room to grow and define itself without rushing the first part so damn much.

No, she ded now.

It really needed another season. Iirc the ratings were good enough for a third season but the suits thought it should be the #1 show every week so they pulled the plug.

Just like an average human learning to exploit the concept of love.

"Womanhood"

This scene gives me chills every time I watch it. His hesitation shows how much John cares for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=vi2zWjgvo6E

I think the show ends with John traveling to the future and meeting the girl Cameron was based off us. So much wasted potential.

YOU have plenty of flaws.

TSCC was perfect.

On s02e04, I'm annoyed at myself because I made this thread but can't check the (you)'s for fear of spoilers. Hope you were all nice to Summer, I'll check this in a few days heres Glau doing something cute

> The fast escalation of emotion as she tries to convince him to essentially commit suicide

>A sociopathic robot

They're called "women" in my neck of the woods.

>heres Glau doing something cute

Cute?

Those are WATERMELONS.

Hahaha!

Women: can't live with 'em, CAN live without 'em! Haha am I right fellas!?

':3

I've missed glau-posting.

Why didn't John just keep the inert body as a fuck doll? I mean, it wouldn't fill the emotional void but at least it would be something.

> I don't want to go

I'm the most pleb ever or whatever, but damn characters blurting out this always destroy me

you could've just make that webm with subtitles, dummy