WE CAN'T LIVE TOGETHER ANYMORE

>The Blacks need their own state
>Racial Separatism is the only realistic solution
>Any Ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
csmonitor.com/1995/0706/06101.html
washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/hyman-bookbinder-colorful-advocate-for-jewish-causes-dies-at-95/2011/07/22/gIQA24kHUI_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hnmw7fO6YXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about they go to America where they fucking belong.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4

Put them in cages, release in Liberia and make a TV show about how their population drops as they kill eachother?

This needs to be done, but we have to make sure they stay and don't try to leave when they are starving to dear and eating each other.

The black population needs some extreme eugenics, like 90% of them need to die so they can become acceptable tier.

>niggers demand their own state
>on a goof Murica gives them one
>sets up proper border and immigration controls
>niggers destroy it in 5 years, abandon it and begin demanding more gibs from YT because Muh racism

Build a wall!

it already exists, its called detroit

You realize that the border states will simply rot from proximity like the houses around nigger homes, right?

Send them back to Africa

>No black will go to Liberia, The program for getting them all there would be too expensive and im pretty sure displacing an ethnic group is against international law.

Liberia.

If dindus want their own independent state, then let them have it. They'll kill themselves off.

Truth of the matter is they would have willingly went to Africa a long time ago if they really hated the United States.

They LOVE playing the victim card and being welfare leeches.

Lincoln should have completed his plan and sent them all back. Sadly he was assassinated before he could do so.

>Racial Separatism is the only realistic solution
>Any Ideas?

Yes.
You're a delusional retard.

>against international law.

Do you know where you are?

>The Blacks need their own state

Liberia was set up with that in mind,tell them to go there.

we have a winner

Or you just can kill them all.

-So whats your plan, we Gas them? Send them to Africa, We continue to "peacefully" coexist.

Yeah but how long until they start massively emigrating into white america once it turns into Liberia 2.0?

Honestly I don't know why they didn't do this during reconstruction, back then they could have given the negros their own (mostly) uninhabited territory to settle.

its not realistic because of current property ownership . the law of imminent domain simply means the government can take property but has to pay its market value. they dont get to take property and use it for what every they want for free

just convince them they have no place in america. they are playing up alleged injustice simply suggest maybe they should go back to africa. the african union and kenya and south africa developing ect makes it a viable option for them

They will have an ethnostate kinda like Israel, when they leave america they will be stripped of their citizenship, and their will be a strict immigration policy.

Israel is trying to introduce laws to move the entire family of Israeli Arab terrorist to Gaza ...

If you made a special state for blacks and did that for black families they'd almost all be there within a decade.

President Lincoln was going to send the niggers to liberia after the american civil war but fucking John Wilkes Booth fucked it all up and ended up killing Lincoln

you're a fool if you believe he would have done that.

Deporting most of the blacks in one place?
Sign me in!

We should give black people Florida.

We already tried that

See liberia

The problem is only some will go. The other blacks will opt to stay here in America. Then we're back to square one. It's either all or nothing. It's not fair that they get both.

It's the for a global cleansing

Isn't it funny that today's biggest problems almost all revolve around the fact that we let shitskins live in our societies

-The Counties highlighted in my map already have a majority African american population, eminent domain wont be an issue.

Is the black state inside the border? Because I'm from Covington county in Mississippi and I'm near that border and if so we got another wall to build.

So let me get this straight, blacks want to take some of the shittiest counties in the shittiest states and make their own state/country out of them?

Fuck do it and then build a wall around it right before we set it ablaze with them all inside.

>own state

Nope, no land will be ceded to niggers.

build a wall or make a hunger games

kek hunger games would be awesomeaaaa

But isn't that exactly the reason Liberia exists?

See here They would get their own state, territory, infrastructure, and money from us. Not only that but then the nigs who didn't want to leave would STILL have equal rights here in America. So their new black state could have anti-white laws, but we'd still be cucked by blacks here in America.

It's a double standard.

YEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! US NIGGUHZ NEED OUR OWN STAYT CUZ U WAHIT HONKY CRACKUHZ DON'T KNOW HOW TO RUN SHEEEIT. WE'LL GO AHEAD AND CALL IT 'NEW NIGERIA' AND KICK OUT DA NON-BLAX. NOW LET US CHIMP OUT MUH NIGGUH.

Seems fair to me. They are around 14% of the population so we should probably give them a little bit more or Louisiana and maybe the Florida panhandle but it would certainly be well worth it just to get rid of those niggers. Oh and of course we would have to build a wall around them.

Actually if we were smart we would give them land on the US/Mexican border and use them as a buffer state.

Push for a voluntary relocation program. Offer blacks a $50,000 one-time payment to be relocated to the African country of their choice, in exchange for a complete renouncing of their American citizenship.

There are about 40 million blacks in the United States.

For $100 billion a year, we could relocate the entire black population of the United States in two decades, and we don't even need to go that far, just relocate enough of them that they stop becoming a problem. Probably wouldn't even have to go as far as half.

It would promptly fall to shit, and the blacks would leave
see: Every single black area ever

Regardless of your actual beliefs, it is wrong to not work together with blacks to create a racially based state if that is what they desire. Slavery is invoked to silly extremes, and the concept of original sin is absolutely retarded, but blacks should not be forced to assimilate with whites because of what happened in the past.

>Why not send them back to Africa?

That is similar to saying that Afrikaners should be sent back to the Netherlands if they're complaining about violence so much. Just as there is an Afrikaner culture, there is an African-American culture (as degenerate as you may perceive it to be).

This would also increase white homogeneity of certain areas where it is currently divided mostly between whites and blacks.

This subject came up a couple of days ago, so I was bored and did the math in Excel. If you gave them Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee, Louisiana, Missouri and Arkansas, that's well above 13% of the US landmass (excluding Alaska, which I'd consider to be an outlier). That gives a nice clean border (BUILD WALL), and gives them more than half the Atlantic coastline. A pretty reasonable offer. Hell, I *live* in Georgia and I'd vote for this in a heartbeat.

I should also note that I am not implying that settlers are the same as slaves.

It's a double standard. They would end up with both their black state and the right to live in America. It's all or nothing.

Giving any American land is a horrible idea, they don't make land anymore. Even if you were to give them an American state, exclusively for niggers, it would turn to shit within 10 years. I'm talking African tier shit and niggers would just cross their border illegally into the US demanding gibs for their 20 children each and we both know White liberals would let them in. The only real solution is to send them back to Africa and give them 20 acres and a mule to each African American adult going back to Africa. Also removing their American citizenship as well, they can't come back.

It would be worth it just to watch the border look like this in 20 years

This is 100% accurate of exaclty what would happen.

Just ship them back to Africa and give them a country with a trillion dollars. Close the door behind them. We'd make return of investment back within a decade just from reduced police force, social services, and welfare.

Israel violates international law all the time. Who is going to punish the US? The only enemies they have are liberal traitors.

Well be sure to make squashing roaches provide extra points

im sensing some kind of butthurt flow throught your veins

That is horrifying.

They really are locusts on 2 legs.

>Probably wouldn't even have to go as far as half.

Not true. The ones getting on the boats will be the most entrepreneuring of the bunch. The ones who stay behind will be among the dumbest.

Look at the major eastern slave ports--charleston, for example--that surrounding area holes without a doubt the blackest and dumbest niggers in the americas. They are the subset of niggers who didn't leave after emancipation--they stayed. Staying is what niggers do best, hell, they stayed in Africa while the forerunners of other races left.

>agaisnt international law

I dare the rest of the world to enforce that agaisnt the US.

Giving them part of the US would be a good idea, but only if you build a GoT-sized wall around it patrolled by armed KKK members 24/7. Anyone can see what nigger independene would lead to, except perhaps the niggers themselves.

That was actually his plan retard. He had it written.

Fuck no, they don't deserve the great state of Florida

They'd just find a way to cross it illegally like the Mexicans and pray on the pity of liberals to letting them back into the US to leech again. The only way any of this would work is if you sent them to Africa where 99.999% would never be able to make it back to the US. Hell, jews and white liberals would also be given a one way ticket as well if they want their diversity that badly.

>things that are literally never gonna happen

>let's create little Africa in the USA xDD

I hate white liberals as they are why we can't have anything nice.

My grandfather met my grandmother at an amusement park called Glen Echo Park in Maryland. This was an amusement park that was white only. It was a great place to go. You could go with your family and have a great family friendly time.

Then the white liberals got involved. "it's not fair! Why can't we let blacks in? They need a fun place too!" Lawsuits and court cases forced them to admit blacks. It closed down and then was taken over by the state.

Look at this article about Glen Echo Park

csmonitor.com/1995/0706/06101.html

"For years, blacks could take the trolley car out to Glen Echo, but they were not permitted to enter because of the ''Whites Only'' policy. Maryland law did not prohibit segregation at private businesses.

During the summer of 1960, white residents of Bannockburn, a progressive community just across from the park, joined forces with blacks and picketed outside the park's gates. Five blacks were arrested after they broke the Jim Crow law by entering the park and staging a sit-in at the carousel.

Hyman Bookbinder still lives in Bannockburn, and has a strong recollection of those days. Sitting forward in his rocking chair, Mr. Bookbinder pulls out the picketing script he wrote to challenge white parkgoers. ''Jackie Robinson can't play at Glen Echo... '' it begins. ''How would you like to tell your children they cannot play at Glen Echo Park because you gave them the wrong color skin?'' Bookbinder did not allow his own teenage children into the park. Instead, they helped him, along with Roy Wilkins of the NAACP, to distribute leaflets at the picket site."

The name Hyman Bookbinder looked familiar. Was Sup Forums right again? YES!

washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/hyman-bookbinder-colorful-advocate-for-jewish-causes-dies-at-95/2011/07/22/gIQA24kHUI_story.html

youtube.com/watch?v=hnmw7fO6YXM

>Hawaii would get gobbled up by the Chinese.
>They will eliminate all the lazy hawaiians.
>Their last thoughts before the chicoms killing them would be "somehow this is all the haole's fault!"

>Germans 18% of population
>No German Republic

kys, we have to provide regional balance against the beady eyed Anglo

>Anglo-American republic doesn't include New England or the South, the places where American Anglos are.