Why isn't this going viral? You racist americans scared of smart african-americans?

Why isn't this going viral? You racist americans scared of smart african-americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvjCGgG26CI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get it

youtube.com/watch?v=bvjCGgG26CI

what the hell warrants any unusual attention placed on this image?

Racist americans ignore that there exist Smart Black Americans in America. God bless.

>white person reads a book
reaction: okay he probs love reading

>black person reads a book
reaction: ZOMG literal Einstein guise black people are smart n shiet

>slav reads a book

You were probably expecting some funny pub but slavs can't read because they're subhuman

We BLACKS are intellectually superior to the wh*Te dog, sharing pictures on facebook is for the virgin wh*Te, the BLACK Chad knows his value

I'm happy people are reading books but why should i care about it? Because they're black? Sounds racist tbqhwy

can i paraphrase chris rock?
niggas always wantin credit fo shit they supposed to do

>family
>all three of them are dudes

says somebody who allowed original population of the country become the minority in it

Fucking hell I need to rewatch boondocks. Was s4 any good?

Why is wh*Tey so afraid of black intellect?

>Was s4 any good?
No.

Yet Eastern Europeans are basically white versions of the Somali welfare leeches coming to Europe.

>this family ah glow up

Holy shit people are doing something that everybody does! STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES WE HAVE TO GO TO PRINT WITH THIS!

if people reading on the subway is supposed to be news then black people are a lot worse off than i thought

This.
Can an American translate that from Ebonic to normal English please?

kek

honestly do not know what that means at all, tbf

stop posing black reaction images then
it's hypocrisy, surely the dude in your reaction image would know

i think the monkey means ''bright''

>Eastern Europeans
>white
They are MONGOL RAPE BABIES

They're trying to use a play of words in the way that black people do.

"ah glow up" = "all grown up" while at the same time meaning "they are glowing", and by glowing they mean shining, as in being special etc.

Atleast that is what I believe it means.
Can a negro-user confirm this?

Or perhaps an Afrikaaner or white Brazilian confirm this as well? I know your blacks are the same fucking way.

I see, that makes sense. Thanks!

Because its from 2014 or something

It could also mean that instead of "blowing up and becoming famous".

It becomes famous by "glowing" as in shining its way to the top, because black people reading is such an amazing peculiarity.

Could be either one.

Is this an image of pepe fucking a trap

What the fuck is wrong with people

>aiming so low with your race that a picture of three people reading makes you think it should go viral

The absolute state of blacks...