Remember when Sup Forums weren't racist bootlickers?

Remember when Sup Forums weren't racist bootlickers?

The statism that has invaded this site in the past few years has been fucking craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy. I don't agree with people targeting cops but people around here literally post threads asking why certain races don't "follow the rules."

it's my first day here :0

How long have you worked for the NSA?

cant corner the dorner

I realize you just got your GED and are now experiencing life as an adult in the real world, but for a civilized society to exist, there must be rules.

None of the rules in place in this society help you in any way. I agree, there should be rules in a civilized society. Rules decided and agreed upon by the people who inhabit their own communities. Not by elites paid by corporate interests to push money-making agendas.

>Remember when Sup Forums weren't racist bootlickers?

Dorner had a legitimate story of witnessing police brutality then being kicked out for trying to be a whistle blower.

This.

Sterling was a piece of shit that got what was coming to him.
The Minnesota man may or may not have done something fucking stupid, we shall see. I am old enough to know that the first reported facts are not 100% accurate.

It's some crazy ass shit. When you get one bucket filling with shit that starts to overflow it fills up another bucket which in turn starts to overflow

It's illegal to murder you

It's illegal to rob you

I've already proved you wrong twice, shall I continue?

>None of the rules in place in this society help you in any way.

I remember when OP was a worthless faggot. Mostly because it's happened yet again, in this very thread.

>remember when Sup Forums was full of preteen anarchist edgelords
yeah, too bad most of us didn't grow up to be manchildren

People get murdered.
People get robbed.

Some of the ideas of anarcho-capitalism are okay but ultimately a market led by monopolies would lead to a disaster like we're already seeing.

So we should just get rid of those laws? I don't see your logic here. If we didn't have those laws, anyone could just kill you or rob you with no consequences. Right now, it's just criminals.

You don't have to be an anarchist to realize that the system is falling apart, you do have to be brainwashed to believe that this system can be saved. You would have to be a fool to think that there is any system, other than local communities run by everyone within them, that could be implemented in a way that is not ultimately the rich manipulating the state to further the agendas that give them power and money.

>Some of the ideas of anarcho-capitalism are okay

the entire point was that you're fucking retarded, and you go ahead and reaffirm that? Nice one.

and some people would call him a crazed nigger, because that's what fits their narrative

The problem is that most murders and robberies are committed during crimes of necessity. Don't mistake me for excusing violence, people who hurt other people should simply be shot in the face by the person they're hurting. The people who murder people or rob people are not the people who care about laws. The people who don't go around murdering and robbing people never would have done so anyway. If they would have, then they would have. It's like liberal gun logic, criminals don't follow laws. There are no laws that actually benefit anyone in any way. On the subject of robberies, I think it's hilarious how inefficiently the state handles thieves. If you steal, you should replace what you have stolen plus interest or you should work for the person you have stolen from until you pay off your debt. The way it's done now, a police officer shows up, stands around and writes something down before saying "we'll call you if we hear anything else" and leaving. You literally never hear anything else most of the time. The system doesn't help you. The average response time in the United States for a home invasion with a burglar in your house WITH A GUN is 7-9 minutes. The average response time to a bank with a robber is 90 seconds.
Police and laws are meant to defend private property and extort money from citizens to line the pockets of the state. They take your money and pour it into foreign nations or domestic companies as favors to donors or lobbyists that give them yachts. My congresswoman just got indicted for being a gerrymandering piece of shit. This nation and most 1st world nations are controlled by the elite rich and they do not have your interests in mind. Don't get me wrong though, killing cops is not the answer either.

So what's your ideal society?
You...you having fun in this one?

Sup Forums hasn't changed you did

tl;dr

That's right goy
America is an oppressive totalitarian nation with no rights

chocolate rambo was fighting against a deeply corrupt institution that he was personally betrayed by

BLM just fights muh whitey muhfuggin gibs bix muhfugguh we wuz pyramids

Yeah you know it's doing alright, the only problem are the liberals and places with lots of crime, IE people breaking all the rules we have in place to keep things nice.

Fucking dumbass.

Around the same as Dorner we had can't flimflam the Zimzam. Sup Forums always had its racists bootlickers and edgy anarcho-libertarians but that's why we come here, it's not a fucking echo chamber. If you want an echo camber go to reddit or tumblr faggot

Can't speak for anyone else, but I grew up and realized that society needs rules to keep the niggers in line. Just look at Rhodesia for an example of what happens when you stop governing them.

>Can't corner the Dorner
>literally got cornered

dorner thread?

Yeah Sup Forums has become full of racist statist memers who thunk authoritarianism is fine as long as its against people they dont like

>makes a statement claiming maturity has led him to be an authoritarian
>makes an absurd exaggeration that libertarians don't want any laws for black people

>but for a civilized society to exist, there must be rules.
Who all must follow these rules?

Monopolies would never fucking exist in AnCap you legit retard

no

daily reminder that dorner was a democrat who advocated for gun confiscation in his manifesto