Desierto Film

I just saw this last night. What does Sup Forums think?

The only saving point of this movie was Jeffrey Dean Morgan. He's far more dangerous and an interesting character than Negan in TWD. This isn't some asshole gym teacher running an army, but a dude whose totally convinced that killing illegal immigrants is alright.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaADPWRoaDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>but a dude whose totally convinced that killing illegal immigrants is alright
So...he's normal?

this is the only good thing to come from this movie
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaADPWRoaDE

You don't murder people like that. They were unarmed and not posing a threat. Yes, they were trespassing and not going through proper border control so that's why you call the authorities. Or he could've chased them off with his rifle and have them run back into Mexico. But no way could you justify murdering people like that.

Yeah that was good music for the credits.

>They were unarmed and not posing a threat.
How is he to be sure they aren't drug mules? Either way they lower the tone of this country. We're already in a heap of shit we don't need your ilk making it worse. I wish we had mines along the border. I bet a lot of you beaners would see the signs and still get get your anchor babies killed.

>and not posing a threat.
Undesirable demographic changes are more dangerous to a country than nuclear bombs

Not Latino. I'm all for border control and deterring illegal immigration partly because of drug mules like you mentioned as well as human traffickers (which is a lot more common than people realize), but even US law says you can't shoot people in cold blood like that.

Look I get Sup Forums is edgelords who don't like non-whites, but I draw a line between an alert citizen and some psycho with a rifle and dog.

>beaner don't respect our laws
>they should be killed on sight

You can't be someone who demands the enforcement of the law while being a nigger who supports people breaking them.

for whose benefit is this act, anons?

it's not really that funny and no one's talking about the movie

>muh feelings got hurt by your opinions
Go back

There needs to be a show of brutality in order to curtail further illegality. This namby-pamby nonsense of catching and deporting the same Pablo a dozen times is costly and useless

what? no, man, i don't give a shit about that. I'm talking about the way 80% of threads end up with just two real people acting like caricatures, yelling at each other. so i'm wondering, who exactly is this performance for?

The characters in this film didn't really seem to act like caricatures. Morgan's character seemed to have a lot of baggage and I wanted too know what his deal was. The Mexican characters you could relate to as people.

Killing someone who has no weapon while you take aim from thousands of yards away is pretty fucked up.

Look, I'm all for citizen militias that have government oversight to patrol the US border. But no need to be quick on the trigger and kill. You could always shoot near their foot or something to make your point and tell them to screw off.

Mexicos illegal immigrants are at a net negative due to their growing middle class, most illegals come from central america. The non nigger solution is to support the trade and growth of the economy of central america.
It wouldn't even take that much, shifting the money we spend on the jews so that they can claim more clay would be a nice starter.

>totally convinced that killing illegal immigrants is alright
A completely sane patriotic american?

>is to support the trade and growth of the economy of central america.
Those rapespawn of Cortes will never amount to anything so it'd be wasted money

>recognize the voice singing the Assassins creed Revelations trailer from years ago
Dude has a pretty good and distinct voice

>some psycho with a rifle and dog.
Somebody has to do something.

I see nothing wrong in killing ILLEGAL immigrants.

How the fuck does anyone justify killing in cold blood. If they were trespassing on private property, then you might have an argument to shoot on sight. But on public land, that's up to the authorities.

I get where you are coming on, but this is Sup Forums, everyone is going to post the edgy bait.

>muh authorities

Grow some balls.

Illegal immigration is a crime, but not one you kill people for.

Look, I disagree with bleeding hearts leaving food and water for them because that just gives illegal aliens more incentives to actually try and trek across the desert. But I draw a line at killing someone who hasn't broken a crime besides unlawful entry into the US.

I was hoping to have a serious discussion about this film since it's not that bad. And you're right, too many edgelords here.

Fine, what about a citizen's arrest? You okay with that? If I found some illegal aliens, I'd keep them at bay with my rifle or shotgun while I call the cops. I wait until the border patrol arrives and arrests all of them, making sure they're booked so that if they try it again, the authorities will know.

People should fear for their life, that's the only way to deal with the illegal immigration problem.

No border, no patrol, nothing. It should be legal to kill them. See one in the street, shoot him.

>See one in the street, shoot him.
And watch when you've just killed a US citizen or someone with a valid green card because you mistook them for an illegal immigrant. Have fun in prison.