Ok. Im down the beach now and all these hot ass women are running around with their asses and tits out...

Ok. Im down the beach now and all these hot ass women are running around with their asses and tits out. All I can imagine after seeing such beauty is the utter stink, slop, and filth coming from her vagina and anus.

This is political because the jew pushed this on us didn't he?

We are constantly bombarded with this imagery and try so hard to attain.

We work out and make money to get that beaver.

Why do we care?! They have shit, sweat, anal seepage, and lukkoria under it all. I have a wife and there is disgusting crap happening all the time. Most would be gay.
Discuss.

Chick probably took a bbc in the ass last night. You'd know this if you didn't have a small pecker.

>utter stink, slop, and filth coming from her vagina and anus

Sounds like you might be gay

Nope

Experienced

It's all true

Seen both my kids come out

eliot you're supposed to stay dead

you gotta go younger

way younger

to find a good girl

You sound obsessed OP

>this is political because da jooz did it
"no"
>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

You missed the point, I'm calling you gay because you don't like the smell of girlpucci

With women's asses.
Yes
Love em!
But catch 22

Lol
Maybe time to switch to foot pussi

Does everything need to be clinically clean for you?

>he looked

No but girls are just as smelly and ditsy as men

Or more

I had to

I snipped both cords too

So? At least they are qt

Enjoy both. I like feet too. They're supposed to smell. They smell good, that's the point.

Foot pussi

You fuckers are the funniest bunch of kids on planet

Real Men Fuck Traps

you must have 0 libido. wanting to drain your balls in them overides all that. get your hormones checked.

>real men fuck other men

that's what you just said

Honestly this is gross

They have dick and no thanks

Man up and hit that trappucci
Don't be a slave to vaginahole

It would make a lot of fucking sense if half the people on this board were gay. The anger at women dressing sexier, the absurd amount of anger at gay people. It really is all coming together.

thats gay nigga

enjoy kissing "her" and feeling stubble

Nothing gay about being in healthy relationship with feminine trap/ladyboy

Fucking females is for puffs

No Gods or Kings Nor Woman Tyrants
Free Men For Free Traps

Another day, another mentally ill shitposter on Sup Forums.

First Dorner resurrected
Now Elliot.
Some of you guys are alright...

No I don't think its "da joos" but more natural instinct? Or I don't know, the will for procreation?

I mean whole empires fell apart because some emperor just wanted that sweet puss, ya' feel me? Long before "da joos" have become a thing.

I don't think we're that much better then animals in that regard, maybe because we do it in a more "sophisticated" manner. But then you got things like oral or anal sex which basically is literally degenerate, no matter how you look at it.

Though there its the question how far you go with that I guess. But as long as you hit the mark where it really matters, I'd say you're fine.

Reject the filth of female, accept the purity of traps.

That thing is discusting

is it as bad as they say it is?

most mammals partake in ass licking/sniffing because we have glands there and secrete hormones.

If you are afraid of pussy, you might just be genetically inferior.

>We work out and make money to get that beaver

Just be yourself and the girls will come.

Unless you're ugly.

It's biological, not jewish propaganda.

That's pretty fuckin' nasty, bro

The Talmud said something similar:"..Though a woman be as a pitcher full of filth and her mouth be full of blood, yet all speed after her."

This
I pretty sure most of Sup Forums is gay or bi. Why does Sup Forums hate woman and gays so much, don't know.
>In before degeneracy

I have bad news bro. most of the young chicks smell really good down there, its your wife that stinks

>I pretty sure most of Sup Forums is gay or bi.
where is the proofs :D: :DDDDD:DD

also why do you think all men leave theiur wfide afgter a while for younger fresher pussy?

pussy is like cheese, the more it ages the stinkier it gets

No, that's nasty.But I would still bareback it.

Yeah, nah, that's not gonna change my mind. You're free to be into that shit, but to me, it's fucking disgusting.

what is the political basis of this thread?

Cast off the veil of female tyranny and see the light brother.

>working out for pussy

You were never going to make it anyway nigger