F.C Barcelona v Depor

Official Barça v Deportivo game thread

Deportivo line up:

Game starts in 25 bings

>Suarez still not benched

>Semedo not even on the bench

last game he was ok

why would they want their best players to get the shit kicked out of them a week before madrid?

wow, time for a small team to bend over and let Barcelona have their way

At least busi is not playing, one yellow away from being suspended

Yeah like every other weekend

WE ARE COMING FOR YOU NEXT WEEK

HALA MADRID

Does anyone have a stream? I can't find one anywhere.

You now remember we had a Champions League semi against Depor

Can anyone who watches La Liga give me a quick rundown on Semedo, Adrian and, for the lulz, Sidnei?

What's with all the kids?

Semedo always looks good but I'm pretty sure he has a clause in his contract so if he plays a certain amount they have to pay more money, hence why he doesn't start every game

>paco as a winger

*roughs*

Yeah he has been decent, will probably start during el clasico

Paco master class game incoming

>MISSI

>always looks good
I hope you are memeing, he has been really inconsistent, sometimes he kind of delivers and some other times he disappears, and he wasn't expensive so I think that a contract bullshit is not the reason he hasn't played that much

>AS Monaco 8-3 Deportivo La Coruña
Depor in the champions league

Godamnit messi

fug :D

You now remember Super Depor won the league title 17 years ago

OFFSIDE

How old is Paulinho reaaaaly?

Barcelona struggling to fill the stadium since they went full nationalist

How do you guys actually watch La liga games?

I honestly wanna know not even trying to insult here.

They're so predictable and filled with the worst the sport has to offer. :/

This 2bh

Along with France and Germany there is no point watching those leagues

Well this season is really good with Valencia on top and Madrid being shit. Better than the prem this season desu

This barcelona team is just waiting to implode. Its a timw bomb. Tick tock. Just by looking at them you can tell a loss and it's season over.

get your predictions in lads

3-1 here

2-0 here fight me Paco and MESSI

Best memes play here.

>Missi
>Tsunaldo
>Greaseman

/antibarcelonasquad/ reporting in!

Don't really rate Alcacer but just thinking, who else could Valverde put on instead of him? Dealefou? D. Suarez? What are his options here. Feel like Barca should have a stronger team than this even without Dembelel

>Missi and Greasman
Playing together next season memeing their way to a Triplete

I now remember Vermaelen

The intensity can be a bit low but the teams tend to have more skillful players than elsewere.
I also like the variety of styles, Premier league and Bundes teams play the same cookie cutter pressing stuff.

>le foul man
>le always offside man

>another injury

>LE Cancer man injured

>dembele injuried
>umtiti injuried
>alcacer injuried
>mascherano injuried

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

So is Barça a full time hospital now

>They didn't take the call

Messi to the rescue.

>Vidal

Greedy MESSI sucks.

Meh.

Iniesta is so damn good Jesus christ

Alcacer isn't a big miss lad

>the city of (You)

RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING

>Americans

Have a YOU

Think he read your post lad

lol

Come on lads is there someone I'm forgetting.
How do Barca play 4-3-3 without Dembelel?

Is this the RAT KING redemption arc?

Old suarez coming back

>getting nutmeg' d twice in the same place

Rip in peace

What happened to that Serb who would always make webms from the Barca games

Was always nice when I was late to a game and could just catch up on everything

Am I the only one who thinks Vidal is pure shit? How does he even play over someone like Denis?

Probably on r/soccer like all the other webm makers who used to post on Sup Forums.

Denis, Vidal, Alcacer, Deloafou, all sort of need more time in the team
Can't hurt to play them sometimes, especially in games like this where you sort of expect a win if you're Barca

You think so? I do find myself checking reddit not for highlights and stuff, it was nice when I could rely on Sup Forums

PAULINHO

>Messi laughing about hitting the post

Messi is unlucky today

Damn my stream is behind

BASED PAULINHO

>GOATINHO

>messi hits de woorwork again

>NO TE PUEDO CREER
haha based suarex

Suarez with the rabona lmaaaaooo

REFBALL AGAIN

>leliga

Stuck in the dark ages.

>let me put my referee glasses

I'm pretty sure that crossed the line though honestly

It's not a vital goal but it's ridiculous how much it's happening. That build up play between Suarez and Messi leading to it was fantastic though, more the sort of thing you want to see from Suarez

That wasn't a clear goal. The angle was inconclusive.

>s-senor....

Para mí, no era gol

>p-p-lss stop them

I didn't know Vermaelen was still on barça

Neither did he.

Sky Sports commentators for La Liga are just shit aren't they.

Always sound bored out their mind, get me some Ray Hudson on

Why is Clasico in the morning next week? What the hell are they doing

How do we stop him?

Better than spic commentators.

SUAREZ

SUAREZ

RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING RAT KING

RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING RATKING

gol de rato

That was amazing, was it like...how many times did they pass the ball?

I know it's Deportivo but I've been waiting for a Barca performance like this for a while

Suarez seems to be much better than he's been, Messi and Iniesta are class and even /ourGuy/ Paulinho scored. They've been playing lovely football, some weeks their play is really lacking even if they get the results

I hope ratking does that to chelshit too.

is Sergi Roberto world class?

28 according to fox sports

He's ok