Wow

Really makes you think.

>i can't deal with reality so let me just block anyone with a different opinion
social media is cancer

You're not supposed to point out that they're setting the world on fire over 0.5 percent of murdered blacks. Imagine what they'll do to the other 99.5 percent when they catch them

"differing opinion?" blocked
"logical rebuttal?" blocked
"request for dick pics?"friend request

>O'SheaButter
O SHEEEEIIIIIT BUTTAH

He seems rather interesting for a what, four year old?

nigger names just keep getting worse

Seems niggers have adopted the same "thought" process as leftists - they don't want to hear any truths that contradict their delusional fantasies.

I can't tell if this post is making fun of liberals that can't handle arguments and want to censor everything or if it's an actual liberal that can't handle arguments and wants to censor everything.

Either way, only liberals do this shit. What a pissy mentality. Crazy to think it's been prevailing in modern society. Bunch of bleeding heart traitors giving their own rights and lands away to their enemies offshore.

It's not just liberals... I'm banned from the Trump reddit, and a whole bunch of other far right places and twitters.

Liberalism is heard mentality, as soon as they see a different specie they attack it and forget the morals they learned in college.

can someone do me a solid and link me to an archive of these I need ammunition

That's because your Australian.

>o'sheabutter jackson

it's counter signal memes for fashy goys

But these are the morals they learned in college, user.

And we know how to deal with our niggers.

Get your jiggaboos in check.

i read that as BLACKED

fuck this site is fucknig me up

>"[question]..." BLACKED
>"[question]...." BLACKED
>"[question]..." BLACKED
>"[question]..." BLACKTTTT

Lul

>Any sort of logic that could justify the murder of a man with an extensive criminal record is offensive and should be scrubbed out

WE WUZ BUTTER

Kek

you're right

>o'sheabutter

Some whiny liberal ranted on his facebook about his wall and how we wasn't tolerating any other opinions and he was going to block anyone who disagreed with him, etc etc.

I told him to "Build the Wall"
I got told to fuck off and he blocked me.

>Black lives matter

Hey muricans, you should create White lives matter and see what the niggers thing of it. :^)

really made me starting to thought.

Liberals simply like scrubbing things.

I defriend people on Facebook who post retarded liberal shit...

You can't block bullets, hombre

I don't get this line of thinking , they always say "we know about this other stuff but we want to focus only in black people being killed by the police" which brings in the question why are you just focusing on one aspect of crime related to blacks and ignoring the rest? Do you not care about black men who gun each other down? Why does it have to be a single thing and not viewed as a grand issue, which it clearly is. And protesting against police is clearly not working so why wouldn't you examine these other acts and see if you can change that, since as a black person you're more likely to help your own than the police who you openly admit are much different than you.

Start up BLM - 'Blacks Leave Murica' and offer free one way tickets to Africa.

Then laugh when they complain that Africa fucking sucks.

No, the key is to finally trigger the switch for the race war.

>O'SheaButter
What?

Deleting or blocking wouldn't be issue, but the amount of bootlicking in (succesful) attempt to censor all 'problematic' opinions is insane, the fact that social media don't have obligation to constitutions about freedom of speech but still have to follow 'American/European Codex about Hate Speech' is frightening, I don't have Facebook anymore but I still remember LGBTs being excited about man who gave birth, just in article it was written 'he' was woman before, one single mention about 'lol no man but mutilated female' and bam, 30 day ban without even being able to use Messenger.

Normies invaded the net and there's no place to hide.

It's not even a different opinion, people lose their shit when you post literal facts and statistics.

>sheabutter

why are niggers obsessed with this disgusting shit

I think you may have bantered too hard.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind all this propaganda.

See the other user's post for the source, also, have an ultra-rare original content to help you build your collection.

Use ayn rand-ish vocabulary and potray africa as a galt's gulch kind of place

it's fucking brilliant