Take that, Sup Forums!

Take that, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/08/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg-donald-trump/index.html?sr=fbpol070916ruth-bader-ginsburg-donald-trump1241AMVODtopLink&linkId=26364982
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that George Soros?

Supreme court justice with this amount of bias.

How do we get rid of them again?

That little man is ugly as shit

I wish she'd take a hunting trip with her favorite pillow

LOST AT THAT NOSE

Reminder Democrats haven't elected a white person to the supreme court since the 50s

Hopefully this Kike croaks soon and Trump can replace her with a constitutionalist FUCKING WHITE MALE

That must be a shop, right?

it isn't.

Its george soros mum

She was actually hot when she was young.

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/08/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg-donald-trump/index.html?sr=fbpol070916ruth-bader-ginsburg-donald-trump1241AMVODtopLink&linkId=26364982

I think they have to be found guilty of treason or just a felony

Ginsburg is too busy trying to stay alive.

That hag is hanging ten over the grave.

Scalia was pretty based, and pretty White. Ruth had a bromance with him for decades. But I think she secretly hated him.

How can a person look that jew

That's fake as shit you are crazy

(((Eternal Anglo)))

Do you really think we care what an ancient kikess thinks or doesn't think about Trump? No, we're just waiting for the old cunt to kick the bucket so Trump can put in a new justice when he gets elected.

The internet is telling me it's legit, anyway.

Here's another one of her as a young MILF.

The schnoz is still there though

Shouldn't Scalia have a red question mark? He was appointed by Reagan after all.

Rest in Peace, based justice

Dude what the fuck this cant be real i refuse to believe it tell me this is fake please god oh what the fuck

Sotomayor is also a jew you stupid faggot..

>mfw I'll never get to split some sweet hot jewnani right down the middle and get away with my inherent criminality for life...

Feels bad man