1. Country

1. Country
2. What do you think of Texas and Texans?

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/history-and-genealogy/historical-library/library-news/bracero-program-images
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is the Texan flag also the Chilean flag? Are Texans CHICANOS?

Why would you make our flag wh*Te? I want to be an indigenous native like Mexico's character

>Why is the Texan flag also the Chilean flag?
Chile and Texas are brothers
>Are Texans CHICANOS?
25.1% of Texas are Chicanos

Was good but early in 1800's lots of Americans invaded illegally there and basically converted the land in their state but it was Mexican legally

You asked Americans to come because you couldn't deal with the Comanches.

you asked mexicans to come to US because you needed to dealt with your food shortages
texan independence has nothing to do with rightfulness it had to do with slavery

???

>pls come we'll give you autonomy
>btw no more autonomy
>Texas smacks you
>get independence
>chimp out over border disputes and invade Texas
>lose 50% of your country
And you beaners hop the border. Nobody asked you to come here.

1. mexico
2. utter trash

And what do you did with them?

>And you beaners hop the border. Nobody asked you to come here.
uscis.gov/history-and-genealogy/historical-library/library-news/bracero-program-images
know your history cletus

flag
I have family there, so it's okay, I guess. I also liked pic related when I was a kid.

>flag
>no good traitors

they're basically norteƱos speaking English

why the fuck do you post this het shit?
the original meme is two girls, and magic babies if one of them is pregnant
someone has the original? or post the template to make the correct one, i dont have it right now

Why are spics still salty? It's not like you don't have a huge country you are doing nothing meaningful in. 2bh Spain has a better claim to Texas than Mexico.

1. Flat Yuropoor
2. I heard you have nice cowboy hats.

1. Barbosa Caliphate
2. God Bless Texas

Not according to the US government at the time and who's salty? You asked for opinions, that's what you're getting

1.Japan
texas->gun man
texans->gun man

Your opinions are wrong tho.

is not salty about the fact that you hold texas, is salty about the hundreds of years old discrediting of mexico just because you want to look like the good guys.
Make a quick search on anti-mexican propaganda and all comes down to mexican-american war.
I wouldn't be half as salty as I am if it weren't for the fact that americans still chew up on that propaganda to these days,

>Murican butthurt
Always

Question for Texans.

I always see that Texans have a high amount of pride in he place to the point where many identify themselves as Texan first and American second. How did you guys get and maintain such a high level of pride? I don't buy the explanation that you were once an independent country since those that revolted against Mexico were American immigrants/migrants who joined up with the US in a hot minute. I can only think of it as a result of the war of independence with Mexico. If that's the case then how did you keep it up for so long?

>Assumes the other side is propaganda but my side is correct
Did you ever stop to think maybe you are the one consuming propaganda?

By living in a state that's worthy of being proud of desu
Californians are proud of being Californian as well

Those who have nothing prideworthy about their own existence project their ego onto something larger. It's some kind of pathetic we wuzzary version in the form of nationalism.
Grow up.

Sad post.

Our flag is prettier.

>you have now gained +5 feel good points, keep up the good work!

The culture mostly.

1. Texas
2. I like it. I may leave for a bit to get away from family and a clingy GF. Still, Texas is nice. It is nice being so close to Mexico, in the sense that I can go there anytime, but come back and sleep in a first world country.