There is literally nothing wrong with being gay

There is literally nothing wrong with being gay

Other urls found in this thread:

yalescientific.org/2012/03/do-animals-exhibit-homosexuality/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
gayfundamentals.wordpress.com/0-the-power-of-epistemes-in-the-satanic-cattle-farm/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its fucking mental illness you twat

Fag

You have your own board, faggot

I agree

I agree.

It halts natural progression. Faggots cannot naturally reproduce.

I agree.

There is literally everything wrong with having a flag dedicated to where you put your dick in, though.

I agree.

Really makes you think...

People who worry so much about other poeple's sexuality must be fucking fags(which there is nothing wrong with).

DISGUSTING

KYS degenerate

Stick all the gays on an island check back in 100 years lets see what they have accomplished.

This IS something wrong with being gay.

You are mentally ill

Why can't you keep it to yourself then? Why do I have to be constantly reminded that it's okay? We don't do this with breathing (which is normal), why do we need to do it with gay anal sex?

Except homosexuality occurs in biology and is beneficial to populations. Nice try though. Source:
yalescientific.org/2012/03/do-animals-exhibit-homosexuality/

Animals also eat shit

Remember when Sup Forums tried to pretend they liked us so they could have more anti-muslim friends? That was a hoot.

Cannibalism also occurs naturally. Maybe we should adopt that as well since animals are truly the epitome of civilization

I disagree with you.

Also polygamy
Also murder after sexual intercourses
Also sacrificing their young to predators for a better chance of their own survival
Also eating their own regurgitation
Also abandoning their young at birth
Also constantly raping for procreation

Gee animals truly are the ultimate red pill. Let's all abandon reason together and become like animals

thats not what God would say

I once took a thick shit.
oh the horror

if this is what it feels to have gay sex then god damn, fuck you.

Except I wasn't arguing because animals do it that we should. It just went against his "homosexuality EBIL no place in biology" point... Second you're comparing a relation between two consenting adults and eating someone else. Good comparison.

Gay men have been forced to eroticize enemas

enemas

Keep telling yourself that you disgusting, filthy kaffir. Once your country is under sharia we will hunt you all down and throw you all of buildings Inshallah!

Faggots shall be shown the door
WOOOOOOOOOO!

t. Moshe Goldenbelsenbergauschwitzshoahshekelstein

t. /lgbt/

Go away.

reminder muslims are all closet homos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

except that you'll never have children and help out the white race.
SHE IS DYING BECAUSE OF YOU!!

>In Afganistan they fuck teenage boys in front of everyone

They are not closet homo, it's just their sick culture turned them into bisexuals.

They Jews decided to make this the Gay flag to associate gays with rainbows.

Yes there is, you faggot.

Well, here are just some things that are wrong with being gay.

But that's quite lewd

Not him.
But generally the argument against cannibalism that's practiced in humans is one of taboo and morality rather than one of actual rationality.

And mind you, most cannibalism in humans isn't killing people to eat them.
It's eating people who have died. Either ritualistically or, as in the case of the Carib, after slaying their enemies. They're dead anyway.
It shouldn't really make a difference. They're not killing them to eat them. They're eating them because they're dead. Does that make sense user?

This image has been discredited in almost every thread it's posted it. Please don't post the David Agema one next. You can take me word for it or can I post links to discredit it. Whatever works. I'll just post this for now to discredit the first category:

Another stereotype is that gay relationships aren't as real or long-lasting as heterosexual ones.

Research has found that to be untrue. Long-term studies of gay couples indicate that their relationships are just as stable as straight pairings.

For example, John Gottman, a University of Washington emeritus professor of psychology, and his colleagues collected data from homosexual couples across 12 years, and found that about 20 percent had broken up over that time. That rate projected over a 40-year period is slightly lower than the divorce rate for first marriages among heterosexual couples over the same time span.

l2 google before you post infographs, or at least look at the sources. The ones listed are from the 1970s...

I'll just leave this here.

Ew, gross.

Get that ugly old balding gross fuck out of that image.

I would advise all to stay away from the sick minded homosexual. The homosexual has a mental disease and much like a jew will attempt to influence into their warped world of perversion and degeneration. Do your best to avoid interactions with the homosexual

1. Those are fetish boards.
2. You can find bug chasers in straights too, just check craigslist in your area. Degeneracy is not exclusive to one sexuality.

>implying a woman can't rape a fag
>implying a man can't fuck a dyke

Homosexuality is a symptom of a collapsing society.

there is literally nothing wrong with taking it in the ass from my husky.

see, i can do it too.

>Can't reproduce, therefore unnatural.

/thread

>The current median household income for San Francisco is $83,222. The city is estimated to be worth a whopping $180B.
>Seattle's current median household income is $71,273. It's also host to company giants Microsoft, Amazon, Boeing, Starbucks, and Costco.
Wow those societies sure are on the brink of collapse.

Post the demographics.

>Except being the harbringers of STDs hedonism and general self pity.
But other than that you guys are pretty alright.

Does that mean MtFs are more natural because they can still reproduce with Females/FtMs and vice versa?

If the term, natural, only followed the ability to reproduce, than yes. Trannies are more natural than gays.

u have been introduced a blue pill by ur asssss

this is based

gayfundamentals.wordpress.com/0-the-power-of-epistemes-in-the-satanic-cattle-farm/

2010 Population Count: 608,660
Race:
White - 69.5%
Black or African American - 7.9%
Amer. Indian & Alaska Native - 0.8%
Asian - 13.8%
Native Hawaiian & Other Pac. Islander - 0.4%
Other race - 2.4%
Two or more races - 5.1%
Hispanic or Latino ethnicity (of any race): 6.6%
Persons of color: 33.7%

5th whitest city in the US.

>White - 69.5%
Fuck that is low. Extinction inbound.

That's Seattle. SF is:
White: 390,387 (48.5%); Black: 48,870 (6.1%); American Indian and Alaska Native: 4,024 (0.5%); Asian: 267,915 (33.3%); Other race: 53,021 (6.6%); Two or more races: 37,659 (4.7%); Hispanic/Latino: 121,774 (15.1%).

Even worse. That is even worse than London.

At the 2011 census, 36.7% of London's population was foreign born (including 24.5% born outside of Europe).
Birmingham: 65.64% white
mm...

Yes, and those are the two worst cities in the UK. Absolutely disgusting places.

All homophobes lie and suck lucifer's vagina

You mad you get no action? lel kys

That's where your wrong. Homosexuality has always been linked to personality disorders and in some cases severe mental illness. To put it fucking basic. Gays are the women of men. Homosexuals are women with testosterone.

THIS
H
I
S

this.jpg

it is an illness, that should be purged

Rainbows are a sign of covenant with God and all the people bashing need to look up xq28 gene, how the Bible was translated and whether they are Christian, zionist, jewish, or believe in plato. The fall of man was causes when man decided to leave their innocence to start procreating on their own. The woman choosing first a fallen angel. This also allowed a miraculous conception of Christ. St Paul was single. Also study Koine Greek, the language he used. Sodomy did not happen because penisbum. Homosex was never in there. Christ affirmed it! Inhospitality and pagan prostitutions are the problems

you're not gay you're a hedonist

that's why you are so sexually active

being gay is a meme, only like 3% of gays are suffering from a hormonal disorder

All major professional mental health organizations are on record as stating that homosexuality is not a mental disorder.

The American Psychological Association states that being gay is just as healthy as being straight, and noted that the 1950s-era work of Dr. Evelyn Hooker started to dismantle this myth. In 1975, the association issued a statement that said, in part, “homosexuality per se implies no impairment in judgment, reliability or general social and vocational capabilities.” The association has clearly stated in the past that “homosexuality is neither mental illness nor mental depravity. … Study after study documents the mental health of gay men and lesbians. Studies of judgment, stability, reliability, and social and vocational adaptiveness all show that gay men and lesbians function every bit as well as heterosexuals.”

The American Psychiatric Association states that (PDF; may not open in all browsers) homosexuality is not a mental disorder and that all major professional health organizations are on record as confirming that. The organization removed homosexuality from its official diagnostic manual in 1973 after extensive review of the scientific literature and consultation with experts, who concluded that homosexuality is not a mental illness.

After Alfred Kinsey’s study of sexual behavior among American adults revealed that a significant number of his research participants reported having engaged in homosexual behavior, he and his colleagues began working on the Kinsey Scale (1948). In its introduction, Kinsey wrote, “Males do not represent two discrete populations, heterosexual and homosexual. The world is not to be divided into sheep and goats. It is a fundamental of taxonomy that nature rarely deals with discrete categories…”
[Citation needed]

You're not special. You're gross and evil and possessed. I think i should be able to wed. If i don't it's not adultery. That only applies to married people. Fornication means a vaulted and raised platform. Ie paganism. Then use a surrogate where no embryos are discarded and the mother is known to the child and participates in its life. The male dna should consist of only one of the married men but once artificially inseminated nobody fucked anybody married or not. Or have no kids. If you don't marry. Or if you were a born eunuch or gay. You serve Christ better. Every time man listens to woman everybody suffers

We were also told we could use medicine so i dont see a problem. It's altruistic and not dirty

>being gay is a meme
I actually agree with this but they can still be as gay as they want and all that.

The "natural" state of men is to just want to hump stuff, worrying so much about what gender the thing you are humping is is a recent meme.

>You're not special. You're gross and evil and possessed.

Yep. Everybody knew the Roman dynamics when the centurion asked for blessing from christ. More restrictive than the crazy pagan greeks but still. We'd see it as gay or worse today. The belief that you want to go back to being a hermaphroditic singular and common body with a person in marriage is nice. But because man can be the bride of Christ why does it matter. Because sodomy was mistranslated. English is not Greek. It has only one term for love. I believe St Paul meant "it or he whom brings together maleness with boyhood". That is not "homosexuality". But we mistranslated it that way. Sodom was a city. They fell because Christ said they were inhospitable and that was not as bad as another inhospitable place he was talking about. What is strange flesh to a man? Another man? Why are there exclusively gay animals? Is it strange for a man to know a man? Nope. It's strange to be raped by fallen angels or to rape regular angels though. And pas that off as homosex

I love to see Sup Forums go autistic about it, there's no other subject where Sup Forums gets so irrational. Now I know why the /polgbt/ pairing exists.

>uses a beautiful man to show he never decided when he was straight
K

What is consent? Jesus how can you be so brain dead.

Assuming homosexuality is just a mental illness, why can't the 'people' on this board learn to live with them like the other mentally retarded individuals who aren't harming anybody?

Seems to me like the alt-right doesn't think too good.

many ppl here takes blue pill trhoug theis asses................. red pill u for once dudes.. is a mental disorder,,, and it was stopped of being considerated an illness by votes....... they should be killed

Yes. If i as a single man create a surrogate babby, i wont have uncovered anybody's nakedness AND my seed won't have been spilled. This is what happens when you think of the "curse" of the homosex for 30 years

Pillery is Luciferian. The votes of scientists and pseudo scientists never mattered to begin with. Just like you

t. Illiterate nigger

the votes decided that was not an ilness anymore 1973 in ur country run by jews,,,, and u faggpt dont be here to avoid the reality of ur hiv

Are you on krokodil right now?

am i in pol or in faggot burger land?

>implying animals cant consent
>implying there arent painful consequences for not getting said consent from the animal

Animals were corrupted by the fallen too but none of that matters to man. Natural law is for philosopher kings. Not God's Word

>t.faggot

when the day of the rope comes hopefully the boys will take care of you

Why are we talking about surrogates? I said nothing about babies or reproduction.
We also used to give people lobotomies. What's your point?

"Wrong" is subjective, but objectively there's no reason to stop people from being gay.

i bet u mastrubate seeing ur canadian faggots ... look at history was decided by votes , canadian clown

You're the one calling him beautiful bud, not me.

Do you see. Do you see how the vaginal jew allows for satan wiles to more easily enter you people? I wonder how many lilliths and succubi you've fucked

Exactly. Their weak genes won't be passed on.

How is being gay bad? They're self sterilising .

[spoiler]That Sup Forums thread was fun[/spoiler]

There's nothing wrong with gays, it's just that people on the left and right go fucking crazy pulling further and further away from each other. There's your hardcore SJWs who don't realise that just shutting the fuck up about it would help homosexuals integrate into society more, and there's your autist alt-rightard conservatives who can't seem to have it drilled into their miniscule plebian brains that they DON'T actually have to have sex with gay people if they're treated like humans.

Yeah, that's alright. Just don't be one of those incredibly flaming "gay is love, straight is hate," gays. Fuckin' annoying cunts

Because it's related
Shut up Hawaiian pizza
He's a woman? Pick a potato head next time

It's a mental illness, you dumb faggot.

Wanting (you) this much
KYS

>

Surrogates you fucking circle jerking halves of fags. All men. All men. Are between a little bit gay. To exclusively homosexual. Deal with it. This is immutable