Please stop hating whites. We didn't do anything to you. We just want to exist is that so much to ask for?

Please stop hating whites. We didn't do anything to you. We just want to exist is that so much to ask for?

Yes.

Back to the cotton fields with you

bro stop crying
if they are mad it's because they are all kebab workers and mexican maids being slaves for rich white people all day and being treated like shit and they are jealous of us

let them bitch more

Crying won't be of any help wh*Te boi, we shall not rest until the wh*Te plague is expunged from the face of the earth alhamdullilah

I don't want to be called hateful words like cracker or told I'm inferior for not being able to tan. This is not why I come to this discussion forum.

>jealous
Who could be jealous of a subhuman? You wh*Te animals are really too much.

Delete this

Suck on my fat white cock

Suck on my fat wh*Te co-

Shut it, filth

>us

"Shut it fil-"

based

Sup Forums is home to the superior BLACK man, even your women understood we are the only ones able to give them satisfaction

>The same Cancuck poster
O B S E S S E D

I only hate the wh*Teoids that act like subhumans, confess that your black masters are the superior human beings and you will be spared when the day of the sun comes for your p*nk asses.

>he won't stop following me
Off my dick nigguh

It's kind of hard not following you when 80% of the current threads are posted by you

It's 100% actually. I make all the threads on this board.

Wh*te people should perish. Mashallah!

>sweden

Stay out of Sup Forums wh*Teboi this is a black ONLY board

wh*Tey can't even abide by the rules and is posting gore

>We just want to exist is that so much to ask for?
who's stopping you from existing?

I love you user (+_+)