BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

FUCK AARON RODGERS
FUCK AJ GREEN
FUCK FUNCHESS

>scored 140 last week despite starting josh mcclown
>on track to score less than 100 this week despite starting aaron rodgers
fuck this shit

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP*

What the actual metaphorical literal philosophical theoretical FUCK are the Eagles defense doing? I picked you up off waivers expecting points. What the fuck? Eagles are shit. Losing 1st round in playoffs. 1 and done. Fuck the Eagles.

why are the eagles defense so shit? I thought they were decent but nah they're full of terribe players who shouldn't even be in pee wee football. I need points but nope they suck. Fuck me right?

girls don't fart

>started Collins and Perine

Anybody else saved by /MIN/?¿

Based af

>jags have 6 tds
>fournette didn't play

Why are the Eagles defense so shit?

>allison fumbles on a game-tying drive
fuck, a fourth green bay TD would've given me a nice boost

I told you retards Jordy would get less than 10 pts.

Suck my ass.

Hope everyone that started him lost.

me on the right

i've lost, right?

fuck Funchess holy shit he might single-handedly cost me the playoffs

Eagles defense fucked me. Why did they play so shit on the first game of the playoffs?

I have
>Big Ben
>Todd Gurley
>Devontae Freeman
>Stephen Gotowski

He has
>Tom Brady
>Rex Burkhead
>LeVeon Bell
>Jimmy Graham

Tied 50 50 pretty much. I lost didn't I? No way in fuck I win this week i'm so pissed.

ya u fucked m8 try again next year

>the mad man started bortles

Fucking Eagles D man. Why? Fucking why? They played the fucking Giants so i'm like oh i'll go with them. The lions were on waivers. I should have gotten them.

One of the funniest experiences I had in my life was then I was having sex with my ex, she was on top of me, then I grabbed her butt and spread it and she farted a loud one and got really embarassed. I laughed it off and kept going.

I'm afraid to check my fantasy game because of how close it was last time I looked. Oh god...

who /based fucking gurley/ here?

My entire season's MVP

>on track for finals
>on track to face guy who lost Adams
Hell yeah

50 points ahead with equal to play in fantasy semifinals

Brown just got hurt and I have bell. The other guy making finals has Brown. feels fucking amazing man.

>mfw i made the championship game in 2/3 of my leagues because i was on vacation in Europe during my drafts and autopicked best available player.

>need Brown to score at least his projection (19)
>gets hurt
Just FUCK my entire postseason up senpai

ANTONIO BROWN JUST GOT HURT?!

I HAVE BIG BEN AND OPPONENT HAS BELL HOW FUCKED DOES THIS MAKE ME?! FUCK THEY'RE GONNA RELY ON BELL EVEN MORE NOW RIGHT?! AND NO BROWN TO PASS TO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

FUCKING GOAT

>getting fucked by Mark Ingram
>you traded this guy AB and Doug Martin (lel) for Gurley, Dez and Demaryius
>Ingram puts up 27 on you
>FUCK.jpg
>know AB is going to spank you as well
>AB injured
>GURLEYMODE.jpg

oh fuggg boys I own him in both leagues. Gurley/Kamara RB pairing makes me cum.

ahead by 50 points with bell playing, but opponent has gurley and jones left, and gurley just got 36 points in one half

Oh boy looks like I just get to lose because my opponent has Gurley, god fucking dammit I hate fantasy so much.

Maybe you should have drafted Gurley, user. He went in round 2 in most leagues.

>down 17 points already
>my receivers had a total of 6 points
>he still has bell playing
>all i have left is crabtree
Man my receivers are shit.

>60 points with only Gurley, Bell, and Boswell left
>I'm gonna win
kek

>Drafted DJ #1, Gurley #20
Thought I was fucked when DJ went down but then I picked up AK41

My league laughed at me when I took Gurley at #23.

break his fucking legs

Jordy "Broke" Nelson?

You lost way earlier than today chief.

how many people are in your league? those are some pretty shit scores unless your league is tiny. I'm putting up 315 for the two weeks..

I am literally about to get knocked out of the playoffs by a woman that drafted three kickers.

and named her team a league

getting increasingly nervous bros. still up by 44 - zuerlein and bell in, opponent has julio jones tomorrow (who got 50 points last time he played TB) and gurley in now, who is on pace to get like 70 fucking points

Gurley is the best RB in the NFL. Fact. Debate me I dare you. All other RBs are scrubs.

Based Gurley will probably get benched soon. No need to keep him in desu, as much as I love it.

>tfw you're the only one in the league trying anymore
>stomp everyone by like 50 points every game
>now all my friends think I'm a spaz that cares too much about fantasy sports

Who else here started Bortles, Gurley and Hunt?

its glorious

Could be worse bro
>Forgot about saturday kickoff so didnt move khunt from my bench
>Wilson giving me 3 points
>Gronk (my team) juggles a TD out of bounds, next snap gives the TD to Cook (opponents team)
>Catching all kinds of shit on our league whatsapp
Fucking fantasy football

DIE YOU WHORE DIE

>those meme scores

kek

are you playing for money? if so, fuck what they think, you gettin paid son

if not, shame on you, play for money pussy

>mfw had the balls to play Olsen

It's been good boys. See you guys next year. I'm surprised my shitty team even got to the semifinals.

dude, my team is complete shit and im about to go to the championship game from sheer luck of players getting injured and having the backups

up 203.7-204.8
he has Dak, I have Julio, standard scoring
Rate my chances and wish me luck lads

I just need Marshawn Lynch to score 12 points, should I be nervous?

I'm nervous... I hope for both our sake that he gets the points but not many more than that my lad

Fingers crossed aye mate?

Who wins? 1.0 ppr.

Whoever has Julio will win

My luck ran out. Good luck to you user. I had funchess and westbrook for a combined 7 points while going against bell ,kamara, hill and goodwin.

It's 150-104 and I have crabtree left.

So I benched Wilson for Alex Smith last week, he goes off against the best defense in the league. This week I start Wilson and he shits the bed against the Rams.

why does julio have to be playing the bucs?

CHAMPIONSHIP BOUND

Holy shit gronk going off late gave me the lead briefly despite all this shit.
Someone please tell me morris can get at least 0.6 points more than the cowboys D

Guess who won their semifinal match to go to the championship

Guess which player is coming back next week

Guess which player I picked up last week

I am on the left, what are my chances? Can I make it to the Championship?

Your league is retarded if they dropped Zeke in the first place.

You can if crabtree and sanu combine to outscore Freeman by 11 points.

Need Sanu and Barber to stay under 20 points tomorrow and I'm in the finals. Won't be sleeping until then.

>tfw Gurley
How can one man be so fucking based

WE GOIN TO THE CHIP
>WE GOIN TO THE CHIP

Am I safe?

Inb4 retarded faggots post "braaap"

That meme was never funny

It'll be close, hold on to your seat, Jones could easily blow your doors off against the Bucs secondary. You better pray that Bryant gets some field goal shots instead of extra points

My dumb opponent had Jordy Nelson/Antonio Brown

So now, up 40 pts in a half point per reception league, I get to comfortably watch Freddy Morris run up the score while my flailing counterpart has noone left.

Alright bros this one is gonna be close, who takes it? The guy i'm playing broke all the league scoring records this season and has probably the best lineup i've ever seen. Needless to say the butthurt would be glorious.

> Me on the left

Also since people in this league are probably lurking anyways, fuck you JC, you defense hoarding faggot.

Am I safe bros? Kinda sweating bullets a little. I've dominated all season thanks to good matchups but this one is gonna be close.

You got it my dude

All of Ryan's TDs need to be going to Jones if you wanna win. Which I hope doesn't happen because all I've got is Sanu here.

Just hope it's like last time where Sanu throws it deep to Julio

Yes they do. And it's erotic

>Dak's dink and dunks are gonna eliminate me because Oakland's defense is horrendous
fuckkkk

eh?

you watch twin peaks? Righteous.

Lads, can Julio explode again against TB?

Welp, its been a fun first season. I can't believe it took me so long to finally dip into FF. I played with a bunch of 10+ year vets and held my own, earning a spot into the playoff bracket. The writing is on the wall; my points deficit is insurmountable. My opponent really tacked on the points today, and my roster was devastated by injury. I have the dubious distinction of having both Deshaun Watson and Carson Wentz on my roster this season.

I guess I'll compile a brief recap of the major moments of my season for some pointers for next year (I'll mark them with + and - to denote if move was smart or not):

(+)
>drafting Mark Ingram
>Alvin Kamara late
>Waivers: Cameron Brate (before dropping off. At one point I decided Tampa was a dumpster fire and rid my roster of them, trading Mike Evans for Carson Wentz.)
>Devin Funchess
>Robert Woods (he will be good next year)

(-) (the BAD column)
>surprisingly, Brees. Ended up trading him.
>drafting Darren McFadden (disaster)
>Kelvin Benjamin and Greg Olsen (I actually held onto Olsen all season until he returned-- started him when he returned and put up 0 & 2 pts, respectively. Lost faith and didnt start him today.. fuck)

Lessons:
Never have more than one tight end on your roster. Identify your top 20 players before the draft-- these should be the elite players. Expect your best player to go down. Adam Thielen, AJ Green, Deandre Hopkins, Antonio Brown, Keenan Allen, J. Jones, and L. Fitzgerald: get as many of these guys on your team as possible. Only Gurley, Bell, Kamara, Hunt, Fournette, and M. Ingram are worth taking at the top of the draft. Get these guys first; a QB is actually pretty easy to claim on waivers. Bad teams are worth chasing around with good defenses. Never talk bad about the players on your roster to opponents, you never want to lower their trade value. Do research on rookie RBs next season. Cam and Wilson are always worth taking. Watson should be the first QB taken next year, you can always trade him.

>tfw no Audrey gf
Life is suffering

fuck, pic is too blurry. disregard.

none of your lessons are going to apply next year

I'm drafting Dalvin Cook so fast because everyone forgot about him and how he was dynamite until injury.

nice name david hastings

It was ugly, but I'm going to the finals.

>133.48 - 103.68

I should be okay, right guys?

late