Your qt Aryan girlfriend gets raped by a nigger on her way back from a girl's night out. Wat do?

Your qt Aryan girlfriend gets raped by a nigger on her way back from a girl's night out. Wat do?

Stay by her side?
Dump her?

Dump her with as few words as possible. So she doesn't get even more traumatized.

> girl's night out

Why not be there for her instead?

What if he came inside her?

If she even danced with another guy, I would dump her.

Kill the nigger?
Debate how mentally fucked she is and go from there.
Also most attractive women are not intelligent so you have to consider that as well.

Why so insecure?

>girl's night out.

You are already a bad boyfriend if you let these kind of shit happen, you basically give the permission to be cucked.

Dump her because she didn't conceal carry or was too slow on the draw

Don't you have a bull to prep, nu-male?

She told you she was raped or she was raped?

She told me because she was raped. She was out all night and I didn't hear from her until 8am.

if you let her do that she will end up taking advantage of you

Sadly, yes, I'd probably dump her. It hurts typing that.

"Oh, shit... uh.... yeah, Tyrone totally raped me. That's it. It was totally rape. That's why I was out with niggers till 8AM."

Kill her, then kill yourself.

>stay by a girl who went sluttin it up with her friends
>staying with a girl who will must like have negroid-looking children
She's ruined forever.

TELEGONY IS REAL

My girlfriend just likes to dance with her girl friends.

Depends then.

Sorry for your loss.

And you believe this?

/thread

So I just got off the phone with her.

Apparently she had a few drinks too many and this random black guy started grinding on her. He asked if she wanted to go back to his apartment to see his bulldog, her favorite breed, so she went. When she got there he started trying to take her clothes off and then raped her when she resisted. She wound up staying the night and left while he was still asleep.

First of all, I will ask her, or better said, force her, to let me have a look at her phone, Facebook, pc, etc.

If I find nothing suspicious, chances are she is clean, so obviously machete the nigger and try to get away with it, and obviously stay with my gf.

0/10

try harder next time

>girl's night out

kek

I mean

cuck

Well, that clears things up.

Move to Sweden

>girl's night out

Stay by her side and raise her black babies, it was inevitable

This literally happened to me almost two years go.

>Use to talk to & see other girls behind my Ex's back because she was an unreasonable cunt at times.
>Got my Ex pregnant.
>I have a son.
>Continue to fuck around behind my Ex's back because things were just going down hill between us but we still tried our best to work things out.

>Eventually Ex says she's going to hang out with the "girls"
>A few months later we get into a fight about how things are between us and that only our Son was keeping us together.
>During our fight she says she is pregnant.
>We still separate. We fucked on the side though.
>She eventually gives birth to a child that looked nothing like me. The birth also matched the "months" from "girls night" to birth.
>The entire time she was pregnant she kept saying it was mine.

>After pressuring her about how the kid looked nothing like me she literally told me that she was "raped" during "Girls night"
>Gave her the benefit of the doubt but was still cautious.
>After some digging around a few months after she gave birth I found out that she filed for Child Support with some guy on the court website.
>Look up the guy on facebook.
>There is a fucking picture of my Ex & Him at a baby shower for her. They cake was the baby's name spelt out with the dudes last name.

>Called her out on it.
>She turned vicious on me saying I was lying
>Show her proof
>"WELL IF YOU LOVED ME I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS. THIS IS YOUR FAULT"
>She is literally putting all the blame on me, not realizing she was contributing to our downfall of a relationship before she had "girls night".
>She literally got pregnant on purpose to get back at me since things were going down hill between us.

The red flag was when she filed for CS, it was for our 1st son and not the other kid.

TLDR; Girls night is a lie.

I know this is bait, but if that was the case, I would requite further investigation before taking a decission.

If at the end I decide her story is legit, I would bitch slap her first and then kill the negro.

If she just fucked the nigger, then I would spit at her face, bitch slap, and drop her.

>Sup Forums kids who are against the concept of a "Girls night out"

Fucking kek. You fucking virgins. A girls night out is a completely normal thing to do,a s with whatever you call it when you can some bros go out to do something. Or maybe you're just shut ins who dont even do that either.

>She's going out unsupervised
>You're probably getting cucked
This is what happens when people take memes seriously.

Eat his cum out of her pussy.

>uses the word "nigger"

you have zero credibility right there dumbfuck

Tell her to walk by where she got raped

Watch and whack it from bushes

You're both degenerates and need to stop reproducing. Both children are probably going to be dysfunctional as you two now because of both your shitty immature and selfish decisions.

Yeah totally. Don't worry I'm sure your little princess just went out clubbing to goof around with the girls.

She hates the attention, and immediately notifies all the boys that she's taken.

She has a big stron... erm... just big man at home that she loves to cuddle at night. Like a big soft teddy bear!

Only reason I'm out with the girls is because he wanted to stay in tonight to chat with his anonymous friends on his silly politics website.

He's so goofy, but I love him! So no thanks Chad, I'm taken.

I can't lose my only gf man... come on!

What's up with Bill? Is he okay?

Fuck off you numale.
A girls night out is no different than a guys night out. Its about getting some and "just wanting to dance" is plausible deniability and nothing more.
Dancing is primarily about courtship and enjoyment is won from receiving attention from a proper suiter.
Everyone of us knows that the "I have a boyfriend" excuse is genuine most of the time but simply omitted if she likes what she sees.
If you really think girls enjoy freezing in the middle of the night because they are dressed like skanks or that they genuinely enjoy dancing in high heels you are a fucking moron and its no wonder your gf cheats on you.

That may be, friend. While there is tension between my ex & I, I still get to spend time with my son. I'll have to teach him not to make the mistakes I've mad. I wised up from this experience. After all, we're only human comrade.

Regardless, "girls night" + "raped during girls night" = "I'm going to fuck someone else right now", with a rare chance of it being your girlfriend is with her friends and got raped on her way back to her car/home/etc.

Use your mouth to suck out all the nutritious nigger nut from her defiled white pussy.

>On her way back
Sure... unless she ended up at the hospital to give them DNA proof she cheated on your ass

He has Mad Cow. But enough about Hillary.

> A girls night out is a completely normal thing to do
t. increasing nervous cuckol

It's not normal, a "girls night out" means "let's dress sexy and getting drunk in clubs", you know the thing that people do when they are single and want to FUCK.
Your average girl is maybe faithful but your average girl with too many drinks isn't.
I fucked 2 girls that had bf (which I knew after), one of them that I met 6 months later was much more popular and attractive than I've ever been.

Letting you gf going in parties is not a problem if there are boys in the group which with you are friend that can keep an eye on her, but the whole "girls night" is the bottom of slut culture, it's asking to be cheated.

>Implying she'd be on a girl's night out

wew

You are just a dumbshit

Is that what she tells you?

cuck fetishists should be killed on the spot

Girl's night out = cuckfest
She asked for it too by going out with niggers.
Fuck her one last time int the ass and dump her.

>Girl's night out

id dump that filthy whore. if i found out that she wasn't 'raped' it would be a lot worse.

also i would never date a whore who has 'girls night out'

The insecure thing would be to allow her to do this shit while trying to convince yourself you're "secure" and it doesn't bother you. She should be made aware of boundaries and if she crosses them you end the relationship.

>girl's night out
If she went to a girl's night out, it wouldn't be my problem anymore as we would already have broken up.

Low energy bait desu

virgin detected

>woman breaks up with you
>doesn't ask for child support for child she knows isn't yours

What's the big deal

>I caught a Pidgey AND a Diglett in the same room!

Today was a good day.png

She's tainted.
Hang both of them.

We're not talking about a girls night where they sit around at some girls house and fucking watch movies. That's fine but if your girl wants to go out to bars/clubs without you she's fucking other guys. This is not debatable.

keked

Suck that delicious nigger semen out of her destroyed pussy.

literally the only answer.

Shoot her and then shoot yourself.

Stone her to death with my buddies because Muhammad told me to

It's shopped but stll funny

Dump her or kill yourself you cuck

>Using this many words to do nothing but incriminate yourself
Degeneracy breeds degeneracy. You made your bed now you must lay in it.

>gf cheats on you
>instantly convert to islam
>?????
>liberals cant prosecute you because 'muh culture'
rly makes u thik

Force her to press charges and then leave her after the trial.

Ruin them both.

>girl's night out.
Your fault then.

>Your qt Aryan girlfriend
>my girlfriend
>Aryan
Hello welcome to Sup Forums

My wife doesn't have a girls night out. She has no fucking friends. She also has crippling social anxiety so she doesn't leave the house. Her outside time is me taking her to walmart to walk around the store. Now typing all this out makes it sound like I'm a control freak. We also have one car that I take to work. She doesn't work but is a stay at home mom.

That's true, she'll just keep pushing the boundaries until she's walking all over you

All i need to say is this.

All you role playing chilren age 13-18 yr olds.

Leave this website. you should be outside. Especially if you are in a su nny place. If you are in a shit hole like Western Washington

May god have mercy on your soul.

You are being lost. That place is full of sin gays, trannies, it is just a godless atheistic terrible place.

And if you work IT there!

O lord o lord please. please! help this poor soul. He will have the misfortune of suffering in sucha sinful feminine place.

Did you make that picture?

It looks too badly made to be a repost