Dylan Noble was a White man. Two days ago he was shot and killed by police for no reason

Dylan Noble was a White man. Two days ago he was shot and killed by police for no reason.

twitter.com/neyshajasme/status/751112767948685312/photo/1

As a White man, I don't give the slightest fuck that he's dead, and neither should anyone else, excluding his friends and family.

Why is this concept so hard for liberals and dindus to understand? If, you don't know the person, then you don't get to pretend to care that they're dead. You don't get to parade their corpse around for your autistic cause.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Confirmation Bias

Now yall know how we feel. go season your chicken or something.

Typical for a nigger to not have reading comprehension.

Go die in a fire.

Read the post you fucking animal

>As a White man, I don't give the slightest fuck that he's dead
>Now yall know how we feel
?????????????????

>autism
>psychopathy

I'm sorry about you mental disorders OP. But you are a faggot.

Bootlicker

Would it do any good to spread this across social media with a #whitelivesmatter?

Nigger detected.

white people food be bland n shit nigga! hoo haga booga XD

So what conclusion would a thinking man draw from this?

Ill give you multiple choice options.

I know Americans have multiple choice education:

>a. He deserved it
>b. He was black
>c. It was a mistake
>d. The US police can get away with murder, so they have no qualms over shooting anyone who pisses them off

This isnt a fucking race thing. ITS A POLICE THING.

So you're just a selfish little queer who has no regard for another humans life? You do know you just put yourself below black people right? You stupid fucking retarded white crap. At least when black people see something wrong they protest and kill some of those fuckers, all you do is sit inside and say you don't care because the guy had no relation to you, this thread just confirmed blacks are alpha as shit for standing up for something.

cuck detected

Second post, best best post. White bois BTFO

"Reading comprehension I doesn't have" the post

He kind of looks bi-racial.

Any comment on why he was shot? Saw the vid, he appears to be lying on the ground but it's too far to make out if he has weapons or anything. Anyone know?

>confirmed average illiterate nig
you realize half the fried cajun shit you eat down south is because of white people. sorry we dont drink liters of soda and drench our food in grease and butter though. do you eat fried and buttered chicken for every meal?

so thats considered white in 'murika.

President Nigger giving a speech in Poland. YET AGAIN he brings up unfair treatment of blacks in America. This is his legacy now. Obama King race baiter.

White genocide faggot detected

>muh pearl-clutching
>muh feels before reals

Get fucked, Sven. Thousands of people die every day. If you can't categorize the deaths of complete strangers as being irrelevant to you, then you're the type of person who's so utterly retarded that he's actually a danger to everyone around him.

You need to be euthanized.

>not caring when a fellow white man is gunned down

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

be honest. you don't care. you're not standing up for Dylan Noble. black outrage is being fueled by MONEY.

Jew detected.

Typical nu-male beta weakling brainwashed to be selfish and not care about his race. The kikes got you good boy. Youre the perfect example of why beta cumskins will be extinct soon

based

kill yourself retarded nigger

That is white in America
Here he might get beaten up by neo-Nazis

The fuck is it with other races and not understanding the concept of not giving a fuck?

Like fucking really. Is it so hard to shrug and go about your day?

this
nothing of value was lost

You guys seem to think the colonel is doing a good job

No one would consider him "white" Looks like one of his parents is a spic, or one of his grandparents were black.

Fair point. Thousands of people are killed daily yet people only end up talking about the ones that fuel either their egos, their agendas, or their wallets.

>e. Don't give a fuck

By money? Take that stupid tinfoil hat off your head, this crap has literally nothing to do with money. I'd even say it wasn't even a racing thing until white people decided it to be, it was a cops vs blacks kind of thing until cumskins decided to side with the cops because they're chicken shit

BUT DEY KILLIN US

WE'S BEIN GENOCIDED BY DA PO-LEES

The Jews would want you to mindlessly bow down to any authority, you dumb cuck.

>thinks the US is actually like what he sees on the internet

We have a huge population, and over a million sworn police officers. Taking every rare case of cop murder putting in the spotlight doesnt make it a police problem, it makes it a jew-media problem.

might want to try reading the 4 lines of the op

>I'm okay with the Us vs Them mentality that is rapidly growing police departments
>I'm okay with the militarization of communal servants
>I'm okay with said militarized communal servants acting as judge, jury and executioner

"The fellows at the top are likely rapists. But you're like "Mellow out man, just relax, it's really not that complicated""

Holy shit, Run the Jewels was right about you bootlicker faggots.

lmao kill yourself you fucking retarded cuckold faggot

..?
Do you people never leave the house? It said he was a country guy. He looks like a white guy with a tan... how can you be this retarded. $100 both his parents are white.

>Implying any of this matters after you're dead

Everything's swishing down a toilet drain. Enjoy the world burning because it's the brightest thing in our pathetic lives until we lose all sensation of being alive.

The end.

Having fun fighting strawmen, syrup fag?

You must have missed the Philando worship going on here over the past few days. Philando Castile hated gays and Jews. If anyone should care that he died, it's us, not liberal shitstains such as yourself who are desperate to staple a narrative to any dead body that's still warm so long as it's the right color for your autistic cause.

You would have ostracized Philando and relentlessly goaded him into suicide if you knew who he really was while he was alive. Now in death, you parade his corpse around as if you knew the guy. Kill yourself.

>He fell for the nihilism meme
Tough break

>Be Swedish
>Go extinct

I am Swedish and it saddens me.

>He thinks the core issue in this is tied to social issues
This is about preventing police departments from becoming occupying forces, you fucking idiot. White, Black, Yellow or whatever, police forces going around killing people without warning is not good for ANYONE.

>preventing police departments from becoming occupying forces
AH! I WANT the police to be military grade. I want them to suppress the shit out of everything and everyone. If people are dying I know they are doing their job. We're multicultural, I don't trust or like my neighbors.

Well you should care, hes part of white genocide.

Niggers will be fine, however, they arent dying out any time soon.

I guess "white" now just means "not nigger"

FUCK OFF AUTISTIC IDIOT

aww tough break

please have cancer.

>W-we'll just vote for them not to do these things!
>T-they aren't listening!
>R-revolutiiooonnn!
>Finally we have power
>SHIT OUR NEWLY APPOINTED LEADERS ARE CORRUPT AS FUCK TOO!

Revolution isn't a reset button. Voting doesn't mean dick so you're wasting your time trying to rile up idiots that would gladly throw away their existence for the sake of being trampled at a black friday sale if it meant 15% off a 19 inch tv.

I've talked to cops stoned with my car smelling like weed (in a legal state) and they don't care despite it being illegal to drive after. Got caught with a joint before it became legal here and they just told me to fuck off from the beach. If you act calm no cop is gonna shoot you - just get out comply and fight whatever injustice later. Resisting is never going to work...

>Dylan Noble was a White man

Get your eyes checked.

Cuck

>Run the Jewels was right about you bootlicker faggots

That statement is so fucking pathetic, I don't even know where to begin.

Fuck off Sven all you are good for apparently is surrendering to muslims and crying like a bitch for no reason.

White people are losing the race war because of your attitude. The shitskins care about each other more than most of us do. White people NEED to care if their kind dies. Because if we don't, eventually there will be none of us left anymore.

We need to drop horse shit ideas like only caring for ourselves and our family if our races of white are to have a future.

This is so true. Fuck OP

Spoken like true beta cuckolds

>j-just bow down to the bigger man and let him have his way

Is there a list of innocent white people who died from the police?? Or any database that shows deaths from police by race??

Lol confirmed for 4th grade reading level but hoop dreamz

a leaf lol

>gets btfo
>s-shit, better just troll now

>that's because of niggers and if we didn't have niggers we wouldn't need 90% of cops
>that's literally not what communal means
>a dude carrying a handgun is not militarized
>again, if we didn't have niggers, we wouldn't need 90% of cops, meaning we wouldn't need 90% of swat teams
>again, that's not what communal means, that's not what militarized means, and that's not actually what happened
>this literal cum-swilling faggot gets his philosophy from a wigger and a diabetic negro

I'm beginning to not care who the police kill. The thought of a faggot like you wandering around voting makes me hope a cop kills you for any reason he sees fit.

Civil servant is what I meant, but still, you understand what I'm saying.

You're also a goddamn moron if you think that handguns = military grade vehicles and weapons

>It's all the black peoples fault
That's not an argument, provide actual statistics backing this up.

colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

tl;dr — Niggers commit more than 60% of all violent crime of any type, with Hispanics committing most of the rest. The state attempts to conceal that fact by coding many Hispanic and even some black inmates as "white". Pic related.

Well, with your totally feasible plan of just removing all minorities I guess we'll be fine. Oh wait, that will never happen and we need to find a solution that works with reality. .

How does caring change anything in this case? Of course I care if Whites in general are being exterminated, but one fluke run-in with cops means nothing.

To be fair, there are like legit white hispanics in the world, look at the Sheen family.

But yeah the ones in your pic are more indian than hispanic.

The government needs a white hispanic and a brown hispanic section

Is there any place that tracks interactions between police and citizens? I guess the best place would be pulling up arrest records. As a fraction of the population black people are killed by police at something like 8x the rate of white people, but I bet that there are many times more interactions between black people and police than white people and police, so as a fraction of police encounters/deaths by police I would be white people would actually be ahead.

So essentially, if you have a higher chance of coming out of an interaction with police dead if you're white than if you're black.

>
Why is this concept so hard for liberals and dindus to understand? If, you don't know the person, then you don't get to pretend to care that they're dead. You don't get to parade their corpse around for your autistic cause.
Answer: Tribalism

As the others, is it tragic but there are many other ways of dying tragically in an accident and I don't think there's a way to prevent it.

If you thought it was a "racist hate crime" you'd be more upset as there's a motive which is believed to be terrorism. They're taking events which are accidental and ascribing horrible motives to them.

Then you have the Dallas shootings which were literally terrorism and act like there's no motive, just a generic tragedy.

White kills black = racism, terrorism
Black kills white = accident, tragedy, nothing we can do

To be fair, the other side does this as well, but at least we would admit that it's wrong to do so if pressed. It's a failure to perceive things objectively. But one side (the left) has it specifically encoded in their ideology that such things cannot be perceived objectively and we shouldn't even try ("objectivity is siding with the oppressor") while the other side - conservatives, us, etc. believes we should. Our side is really liberalism in the old sense, where fairness and objectivity under the law and pursuit of truth are considered real things to aim for. To leftists, there is no cognitive dissonance in using these events as propaganda. They believe it's not possible to ever see truth, so language is just a weapon to be used, and even the understanding of history by proles is just something to be modified and shaped using propaganda toward the leftist political goal.

Niggers are still better than even the whitest of bootlicking cucks.

Holy shit, get the fuck out of my country you statist cuckfag. That's literally the least American thing I've ever heard. I'd say that your ancestors would be ashamed, but judging by your desire to be dominated like some little whore, I'm guessing they were just welfare migrants and lacked any of the classic American spirit.