Would someone help me? Im from germany and there is a gigantic conspiracy out for me...

Would someone help me? Im from germany and there is a gigantic conspiracy out for me. Im under mindcontrol and they also tried to have me locked away permanently recently. I dont know who i could ask for help. Please help me.

THE A TEAM

Unnamed Agency, send me $1,000,000 and I'll bring this one in.

Thanks for nothing pol. You probably live in your little fantasy world with racism and femenism while there are people out there who have the ability to take someones soul.

oh shit nigga you're back
that "gigantic conspiracy" is trying to help you lad lol

Fuck you, Ahmed. This is what your people get for opening the gates to the refugees.

You are so far away from the truth pol. You wouldnt even be able to notice it if it jumped into your eyes.

Help me? How.

but how?
we don't know what composes a soul let alone taking it

Well these guys do.

you're mentally ill bro

This thread proves it, 0 replies and the guys even openly posted in this thread. Yet you are too stupid to realize it. And you call yourself redpilled. You are so far bluepilled you dont even know what red LOOKS like. But please, just scroll on. Its all rp until my soul is in their possession.

Bet you dont even care enaugh to help me. You allways only care about yourself Sup Forums.

@ everyone reading this post.

Tick tock /pol.

how are we supposed to care when you deserve everything that's happening to you right now

Tick

Tock

Sup Forums.

Your time is running out to help me Sup Forums.

Well it looks like we won't be working together mr. Jailedman. No regrets.

Wladislaw-Wolkow-Str. 27
Bottom left
Fürstenwalde (Spree)
Germany

Come help me.

Carefull now, you're being monitored right now

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up mr. Freeman. Wake up and HELP ME

>roleplaying this hard

Hitting the sauerkraut a bit too hard tonight, are we?

Tell me something new.

You should find a hole somewhere to hide in Ahmed

I told you i would try to ask them to stop last time you made a thread

Did it help at all?

>when the sauerkraut hits you

kys faggot

No.
Check out my board /hanz/ on 8 chan. Its still going on.

you need help bro, get anti psychotics

Shit,sorry man

I tried.....hows your mom,you think shes still working with them?

Yes. Definitely.

OP if you're going to go mad can you at please take someone with you.

Why is your phone set to the wrong timezone?

Hans' soul project was a failure, but we took valuable lessons from the accident.

Hahaha

hanz

Now all you have to do is stop mindcontrolling me :^)

He's using a proxy

No the screenshot was made an hour ago.

Aren't you a ban evader from /x/

we arent.
the program is autonomous, we have no control over its actions anymore and have moved on to lily project

We mindcontrolled you to say that. The fact that you don't want to be mindcontrolled means that we want you to not want to be mindcontrolled.

I am aware of that. At least you are being honest.

Fuck off Hanz.

Not wantinh to be under mindcontrol is an essential part of being human.

lets do this

Not even the worst qlipothic enties have the power take away your soul, rather they teach you a lesson in a very severe way. If you really wanted to, you could evoke them and do their bidding, telling your friends that you are "possessed".

the eyes warned of such progress, the program will eat your soul and you will suicide due to schizophrenia attack someday soon, believe what you will, but we have no interest in you anymore, the program infests your soul but you are free of us, be happy in your last days if you can beat the insanity.

So clearly OP is delusional, but I'm curious as to what his delusion is, he thinks you guys are mind controlling him how?

i don't understand this thread

Me either

did omar tell you he was "brainwashing" you when he slid his kebab into your butthole? if you want it to stop, just ask. he'll probably laugh and say nein but it's worth a try.

we arent, we used to, but old versions of the device were,, fickle, so to speak, he is in autonomous mode under parasitic program control now.
we didnt want this but it happened, he is just a clone anyway, so no loss for us.

you don't have the context or knowledge to put the puzzle pieces together. you don't even know that there are puzzle pieces. and you really probably don't even want to know. once you know... they notice. instantly.

Well they cant kill all of us can they?

Seriously how much DMT have you done

You need professional help dude. See a shrink.

Sounds like you're pretty fucked OP, spill the beans while you still can

that's not remotely their goal. the stakes are far higher.

let me give you a description of whats going on, with a metaphorical example.

god is real. heaven and hell are like two agencies with checks and balances. they both work together, and sometimes they check the other or bring legal arguments to bear about certain things. the primary subject matter of their interest is the human soul. earth is like a franchise.

i've taken DMT every single day for years. i'm a productive member of society, too, i have a job, friends, family, etc. its just normal life to me.

>he believes in dualism
naive.
simple mind.
far from truth, the circle has neither begining nor end

Ok the first part of your post is obvious experience from tripping, this also makes you less credible. But regardless of that you still haven't answered the question of what the fuck OP is talking about

I aim to be free and bring humanity with me. If i fail, we will all fail.

you have NO humanity, you never had any, you are a probe child, your family are hired actors, everything you know is fake.
you will die in few days anyway so there.

>my soul is being attacked
>what are you talking about?
>im under mindcontrol
>i need help. Please

GOD HAS LEFT ME A SIGN!

under mind control from fucking WHAT, did MK ultra start again and nobody told us.
Telling us that you did DMT and went the spiritual realm is an ok answer.

>summershitpost

go play videogames kid
stop fucking around on Sup Forums

Dude? Im under mindcontrol. Thats all there is to it. I am not free. Do you really think mkultra would be stopped when there is the potential to get someone to do what someone else pleases?

positive intent noted. your file has been updated.

you can't know what the op is talking about, in the exact same way that a savage in the jungle tribes can't know what a physicist is talking about when he describes a nuclear reactor.

i am but a simple man living a simple life. i stay out of the drama but do consulting for family. i don't receive money if i consult for someone who isn't family, i only accept favors.

>you don't have the context or knowledge to put the puzzle pieces together. you don't even know that there are puzzle pieces. and you really probably don't even want to know. once you know... they notice. instantly.
I remember one week when i was home i would hear this unbearable noise in the house that would make my head hurt and found no explanation to it

Up until i figured it out

it was the computer's network card just like what happens when you receive a cellphone message

I grabbed my tinfoil and started googling shit related to that

the moment i did that i've never heard of again

Spooky

I wonder what it was

I think you have problems. Go to the doctor and ask for help, we will help you.

This thread is complete roll play bullshit, you guys belong in the quest board

*they will

OP is tripping on a heroic dose MXE/Ketamine or PCP analogs, the effects can last a long time. Sounds like the kinda of things those people would write.

If you guys really want to fight for the truth, go to 8 chan /hanz/.

do what they want you to do, no one will expect you to stop when you can get away.

and now we're advertising, give me one reason I shouldn't report you and possibly ping a mod to get rid of this thread

its spooky to think that 'supernatural phenomena' are actually natural, explainable phenomena, but somehow the scene was set looooong ago for that to occur exactly has you had a certain thought. it's hard to explain. it's almost like how stars light years away moving line up in certain ways with certain geometries that coincide with certain events. it's mostly bullshit, and to some that's enough to dismiss it. but to some, the fact that it's mostly bullshit alerts them to the fact that SOMETHING is happening, and they start thinking about it.

Is this Sup Forums's famous autist?

Good idea but they want me to kill someone to get myself locked away for life. I was at court for it in may.
Never did anything to warrant it.

no it's /x/

I had an acid trip that resulted in a psychotic breakdown wherein I lost control of my body. It's never been the same since, and whenever I get high on marijuana now I literally feel my movements being controlled from a place external. Like, I'm watching myself move but have no hand to play in that movement. I'm still enjoying my life and it's not affecting me.

Calm down, and don't let this ruin you.

tests are sent your way and they'll see if you act on them and things go from there.

for example, the olympics. an olympic athlete might attempt doping somehow. but whats really going on is the agency is monitoring their behavior, emotions, words, thoughts, very closely. the agency will offer to sell them drugs. the agency will be there as they attempt to compete, and will just pull them aside. the agency will go ask them to piss or something. the smart ones realize they're busted and just don't even piss, they just say, got me, and debrief on how their experiment in doping went.

everything from start to finish and every detail is managed.

you've got some real problems that need to be taken care of. i'd get to that if i were you.

This OP, you need to seek help, you've likely tripped yourself into an unhealthy mental state.

Fuck your tests im a free man and i dont want anyone "testing" me.

>its spooky to think that 'supernatural phenomena' are actually natural, explainable phenomena, but somehow the scene was set looooong ago for that to occur exactly has you had a certain thought. it's hard to explain. it's almost like how stars light years away moving line up in certain ways with certain geometries that coincide with certain events. it's mostly bullshit, and to some that's enough to dismiss it. but to some, the fact that it's mostly bullshit alerts them to the fact that SOMETHING is happening, and they start thinking about it.
Well i grew up playing video games people who do think in a special way where nothing is coincidence and everything has to make sense

Since then my tinfoil has only grown. Since i started browsing this board i had 3 theories

it was reptilian mind control device
some sort of scanner that goes through walls
some weapon that gives brain cancer to specific brain parts

I wonder which one is it. I've never heard of ever since

and that noise

it was so fucking annoying

The closest thing i can think of it was picking up radio waves. if i adjust the speakers sound i sometimes are able to pick the regular radio signals with shit music which sucks as it overlaps with the regular audio

"I'm a free man" you're either a free man or you're under mind control you don't get it both ways

If only you knew how bad things really are..

that's a fair feeling.

You must listen to what they are trying to tell you op. For your own good.

Fair feeling my ass.

Hey if you want to be free of the mind control, you should eat some psylocibin. You can do this by eating magic mushrooms or truffles. Remember, these grow naturally, no one has control over there effects. And the effects are very good for a human brain.

fuck your soul, i dont care or believe your insane bullshit. you make it come true by believing it.

Now offf to fuck my gf and go mt biking before i get high as fuck

Telling you this guy is a long time ban evader from /x/ pretty sure

help yourself faggot

seek treatment

I told you im under mindcontrol. I cant help myself anymore.

Know you're telling us that people used meme magic to mind control you and we're trying to ask you how but you just keep repeating the same shit like a broken record

If you let your enemies control your mind

you win

I can see this is the idiot containment thread.
I have some air filters and iodine capsules to sell you guys.