Why are so many television show hosts doing damage control for CIA?

Why are so many television show hosts doing damage control for CIA?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they dindu nuffin.

The fact that the same people who were frothing at the mouth about Trump are now shilling for the CIA makes me so glad he won.

they're bought to spread commie talking points

Why can I not stop shrieking at this answer? How do I make you governor of my pussy?

The Left are literally insane.

>Pro-Islam
>Pro-wiretapping
>Pro-George W. Bush
>Pro-illegal immigration
>Pro-rioting

How can anyone identify as a liberal in this day and age?

>Pro-George W. Bush
BASED
A
S
E
D

And now they're pro-surveillance, apparently.

Can someone spell this shit out for someone who has no idea what is going on?

>How can anyone identify as a liberal in this day and age?

Probably cuz those aren't lefty identities. Sounds like alternative facts presented by the alt-right. Many such cases. Very Sad.

You mean like the right was after le 9/11? Patriot Act anyone? Oh that's right you signed it into law without even a moments hesitation.

I used to think I was liberal until I realized how evil these people have become. They're pro-rape, pro-segregation, authoritarian nutcases.

>wikileaks tweet
>Vault 7
>Right says Assange is BASED after 8 years of REEEEEEEing against him
>Left are in the REEE phase the Right were in 8 years ago

John Oliver did a segment on his show where he defended the CIA and said people were overreacting to the Vault 7 leaks, and that it's totally ok that the CIA have the power to spy on anyone via any smartphone or laptop because they'd never spy on Americans because that's illegal. Also, that it's cool for them to be researching how to assassinate people by hacking car computers because they'd never actually do what happened to Michael Hastings or anything, because that's also illegal.

>I used to think I was conservative until I realized how evil these people have become. They're pro-rape, pro-segregation, authoritarian nutcases.

Because they threatened to shoot him before throwing him out of a plane if he didn't.

>you signed it into law

Fuck off. I'm not that user, but being pissed off that the entire burgerland left-wing establishment has begun endorsing early 2000's-brand Dubya politics doesn't make you right wing.

Americans are being given a choice between gross incompetence and SNL skit-tier corporate jewing in the form of the right wing, and "we need to cancel the constitution and give the government total control of all our personal information and if you don't you're a sexist racist Russian commie fagit" from the left.

And then people wonder why voter turnout is the lowest ever.

Probably because the media is own by 6 major corporations who collude with the establishment in Washington to maintain political hegemony.

> the entire burgerland left-wing establishment has begun endorsing early 2000's-brand Dubya politics doesn't make you right wing.
Doesn't make you Left either.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

I have no idea.

>Workers deserve fair pay!
>We need more illegal immigrants to compete in the workplace, driving down wages among low income workers!

>We should be tolerant to homosexuals and trannies, and uphold the values of tolerance!
>Let's import Muslims from countries that openly persecute gays, and not do any kind of background check to ensure they are tolerant of our culture!

>Weed should be legalized because it is just a harmless plant and doesn't hurt anybody as long as it's used responsibly!
>Ban guns because they are evil machines that enable people to make dangerous choices!

>Burning mosques is an evil hate crime! You can't just hurt people because you disagree with them!
>Rioting in the street is okay so long as the targets are people or owned by people who are ignorant bigots!

I know there is always some level of cognitive dissonance in politics, and that's fine. People are driven by personal feelings and motivations that are often at odds with logic, it's a fact of life. I'll be the first to admit that even as a rightist not all my choices are based on logical sense.

But holy shit todays liberals have taken it to a new extreme. They take conflicting stances on practically everything they hold dear. At least radical fascists and neonazis will tell you upfront that they want to censor people for their own good. Meanwhile even moderate liberals are unironically starting to proclaim that war is peace and slavery is freedom.

It seems like in the quest to out virtue signal each other, liberals have begun to take up causes that are growing more ridiculous, outlandish, and frankly dangerous every day.

We are a nation enslaved.

The nose knows, OP.

> Meanwhile even moderate liberals are unironically starting to proclaim that war is peace and slavery is freedom.

You have your own board.
Reminder to all Sup Forums posters to report Sup Forums threads so they 404 faster.

>john oliver
>Sup Forums
You're silly.

I disagree with you

Pretty sure Last Week Tonight is a Sup Forums show. Just because it covers politics and ((((((((((News)))))))))) and doesn't into your niche core viewing pleasure doesn't mean it doesn't belong here. Go back to your reddit hugbox.

Read the thread.

It's called, "Cultural Marxism", look it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

>let's talk about Sup Forums without talking about Sup Forums
Geez you walking dead types are fucking retarded

I disagree with you

This is a political thread. Stop trying to mask it by saying, "LOL IT'S A TV SHOW"
You just look moronic say that.

>STOP TALKING ABOUT THE CONTENT OF AN ENTERTAINMENT SHOW ON TV

lel fuck off nerd.

Tell you movie and television "stars" to stop being so political then, moron.

>Hey bro, why can't I just discuss politics on a television/film board?

It's a John Oliver thread. Stop trying to virtue signal for a safe space by saying 'LOL IT'S A Sup Forums THREAD"
(You) just look moronic saying that.

imagine actually being upset that people are talking about politics on a board that every other thread is a shitpost

If you care so much about actual television and movies go to reddit and have a discussion there, just trying to help you bud

>Only muh youtube stars are allowed to be /ourguy/s

Sup Forums is a safe space, so stop with that argument.
This is a fucking Sup Forums thread. Stop trying to make excuses that it's not.
Step in and do your job mods anytime you want.

Because people identifying as liberals are actually neoliberals, and people identifying as conservatives are neoconservatives. Unfortunately, these people make up a smaller portion of the parties, yet they are so vocal and shitty they are capable of making things happen.

No fuck off. You don't get to win Sup Forums.
We're tired of your shit. Stay the fuck on your own board.

Shut up you old hag. No one wants your smelly cobwebbed crotch.

This guy gets it

No, I disagree with YOU

No, I disagree with YOU

>We're tired of you shit!!!!
>same guy spamming the same thing on 2 threads

A majority of Sup Forums users share my opinion, I assure you of it. I'm just the only person that is trying to do anything about it.

Because they are all in cahoots.

And as always, when the truth comes out years down the line, will there be any acknowledgement that the "crazy people" had it right? Of course not, the circle turns again...

The liberal double standards rear its ugly head again.

>John Oliver is from YouTube and not TV

>Bandwagon appeal: the post

>it's totally ok that the CIA have the power to spy on anyone via any smartphone or laptop because they'd never spy on Americans because that's illegal.

The funniest thing is that the powers that

>ywn be this same pathetic autist impotently telling anons to go back to Sup Forums in every fucking thread

Feels mildly great man

>A majority of Sup Forums users share my opinion, I assure you of it

You couldn't prove that assertion so why even make it?

Dishonest posting

The powers that be have all made deals with each other and share intelligence. It may not be OK for the CIA to spy on US citizens, but it isn't illegal for the Canadians to do so and share their databases with the US.

>A majority of Sup Forums users share my opinion, I assure you of it. I'm just the only person that is trying to do anything about it.

Now that's just pathetic.
: /

>totally missing the point and nobody mentioned John Oliver go ahead try again

The only thing that annoys me is when they try convincing everyone that there is some underlying political message in a movie, and there clearly wasn't one.

For instance, Logan they were attacking it for either being feminist propaganda, it wasn't, or immigration propaganda, it wasn't. I found it funny, because Logan was "red-pilled" for most part, and reinforced gender roles, and was in support of family values.

However, nowadays they are usually right, because most movies are like that now. I.E. Rogue One = empire is white supremacist organization, or even Get Out = even white liberals are racist.

Pathetic is coming into someone elses house and thinking you own it.

>DRAIN THE SWAMP
>Introducing my good friend from Goldman Sachs
The conservative double standards rear its ugly head again.

It's almost like they are and have always been globalist/marxist establishment shills, and now Donald's win caused MASSIVE earthquakes in their structure and masks are falling off. To the point they're so anti-Trump they'll even defend CIA.

>he said without any sense of irony

>nobody mentioned John Oliver

Then why the fuck are you in a John Oliver thread, you braindead shit poster??

I seriously don't know who is jewing who anymore

>being a CIA shill

You're on Sup Forums scumbag.

Yeah, I know I'm on Sup Forums. You're the one that seems to be lost.

>not jewing the jews at their own game
i sense your desperation in this thread shill, go regroup and come back another time, you seem to be alone.

>Leftist shit heads during the Bush era: Government spying is wrong!

>Keftist shit heads during the Trump era: Government spying is totally fine! You shouldn't care if you have nothing to hide!

Disgusting people

OP's post put a picture of John Oliver as an example of the actual theme of the thread, people talking about the cia.

This is not an Oliver thread.

and take your capeshit with you.

Leftards now support govt mass surveillance.

I'm guessing this is you?

>

Brainwashed into the left/right dichotomy of thinking. Instead of forming individual opinions on each separate issue, you just pick team red/blue, and form your political identity around that.

It's pretty fun to watch.

>mitt romney during his presidential bid
>we need to get a better eye on russia and russian interests
>everyone laughs at him for his cold war paranoid mentality
>the same people that laughed at him are now being paranoid of russia and russian interests
That's weird.

(You) dumb shit. (You)'re the one who mentioned celebs and movie stars to stop being so political. As if they are the only ones who are political or as if they aren't allowed to be political because they are celebs and "stars." Who is allowed to be political then? Well you facist piece of shit? Who else do you want to censor you screeching safe space autist.

>Sup Forums
>safe space

Good Lord... How retarded are you?

Let's see... we have Jimmy Kimmel, Stephen Colbert, that jew from the daily show whose stupid name I can't remember, Meryl Streep, Patrick Stewart, George Takei, SNL, and John Oliver... just to name a few, among many, many more... ALL of them POLITICAL, and ALL of them in movies or on tv.

BUT YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT THEM HERE OR YOU'RE Sup Forums!!!1111!!1 REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!1111!!

Eat shit, faggot.

>buh buh buh I'm an enlightened centrist!

Here's why you're an idiot. One can comment on the behavior of each side without being a part of either side

I hope that makes it clear why you're an idiot