Uhhh, guys, your candidate isn't looking too well

Uhhh, guys, your candidate isn't looking too well.

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.philly.com/1991-11-20/news/25769814_1_donald-trump-marla-maples-big-bat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was sad because of the Dallas shooting... dumbass.

Still better looking than Hillary.

your country isn't looking too well

Trump has always been a bloated slob.

The righties fawning all over him and making him out to be a tough guy are only showing their own sad daddy issues.

>HUEHUEs knowing empathy even exists, let alone visually identifying it

Shouldn't you be prepping your bull?

>inhales deeply

7-1

Out of all the cuck bullshit at least that part means you get any sort of action. And then Jamal fucks your wife so I guess it evens out. Goddamn I wish that fetish would implode.

>Trump has literally stopped his car and chase thugs off from beating up some guy on the side walk

I'm sure Trump is a lot tougher than you.

Why, is his new haircut too presidential?

His hair looks way worse now, what happened?

He looks so tired, so defeated. I think it finally hit him that he has no chance of winning and that he wasted 2 years of his carreer and millons of dollars in a futile endeavor.

You know what i let you off the hook this time huebro your team has made me proud just now

>e-sports

Cringe.

articles.philly.com/1991-11-20/news/25769814_1_donald-trump-marla-maples-big-bat

here is the story about it

Sounds like fanfiction.

>White people need to get better at listening to black people
What did she mean by this?

/thread

Hillary's voter base is comprised of masochistics people who love to be blaimed for everything

She does have a good side to this where she promises to dedicate 1 billion dollars to police training which is definitely necessary. Whether that happens or not is still an issue. But I think it's still better than Trump's empty statements.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

>Brazilian butthurt because if trump wins he won't be able to leave his shit country

How's the tapwater down there user

I'm now a #LegalForTrudeau

She meant white need to be better at "listening" to black people, i.e. develop a better awareness of when they will chimp out and be ready for self-defense. Hillary is actually pretty red pilled, unlike Drumpf.

which one of her personal friends will be running the Office of Police Training?

Meanwhile Hillary laughs her ass off at dead cops and the country descending into Brazil tier.

"police training" Means Federalization or Federal oversight of police. The Orwellian nightmare.

Hey I'm stupid, could you explain what you mean by that?

Why are you here?
Dont you have to run from the police?
Im assuming you are from Rio because that's the only thing that can explain your niggerish behaviour.

Looks like his rage level is building up.

I don't follow this shit, but I've always liked Trump. What happened?

Say what you want some of those guys would pass fighter jet tests, reactions and accuracy off the chart

Manafort tamed the lion somewhat so that he can actually win the election.

It's also a screencap from the video where he's talking about the Dallas shooting.