Tfw no neetbux in this gay country

>tfw no neetbux in this gay country
What's it like, euros and Aussies?

Other urls found in this thread:

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/can-you-get-disability-benefits-your-child-has-adhd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I get 1250€

for what motherfucker?

About 1100€. It's actually a lot for doing absolutely nothing all day. Makes me think.

it's alright, I get $290 from the government each fortnight for going to uni full time

Being a neet

so why would people even bother to work in your countries than? You will go bankrupt soon

neet bux are just under 5% of the annual budget
Also 1250€ isn't much here

Per week? per fortnight? per month?

month

>1250€ isn't much here

kill me...

well my father gets like 80€ a year or something because i study.
thats it.
>once shot at life
>not born in a nordic country

>Also 1250€ isn't much here
wtf
i can live like a king with those amounts of money

>Costs of living vary across the world
Are you guys brainlets? This is like applying New York City salaries to living in Afghanistan.

>What's it like, euros
I wish I knew, man..

I get 140€/month as a student.

I get 50$/month as a student

Welfare here is ~350€/month. Really makes me think

My disabled parents get hardly enough to survive, so much that my father has to work even putting his life at risk.

If you are an able-bodied man and not working or in education you are a disgrace to yourself/your country/insert god of your liking

Instead of getting money blown up your ass you should be forced to work

t. Proddy dog

$1400

I get paid housing and food.
For money part, I get about 1600€

everything here is ultra expensive though

We don't have it, you are supposed to leech off your parents (who are actually very happy to have you around)

no such thing, you need to work for it and its laughable amount, less than 200 euros if you work, even less if you dont

>What's it like, euros and Aussies?
I know a Bosnia who lives off German neetbux and play PUBG all day long, not joking

How do I become a NEET? I actually have agoraphobia and shit my pants I don't think society should have to deal with me

i hate those people so much
they even have the audacity to come back home and flaunt that they are living and working in germany and everything is better over there.

>tfw would get more gibs as actual neet and not as a student
Hope it pays in the end.

I want to be neet in Finland.
Instead I work in hospital for $120/month
Fuck my life

For every neet theres 15 people who work. if youve read about the ant colony studies slackers are a natural phenomenon in societies

>I get 1250€
Pretty much the same here.

>What's it like
It's nice. I haven't had a job for 11 years.
Got my own apartment in center of town, no stress and enough money to live comfortably.

But do you need more?

>What's it like, euros and Aussies?
It's all good.

>get around 1300 dollar per month
>rent is 250 dollars/month
>other costs, around 200 dollars (phone, internet, food etc)
>no demands at all on me since I have a simple diagnosis, only attend a meeting like once a year
>do whatever I feel like every day

I hope you die, leech.

-_-

Why doesn't Bosnia become successful like Germany? Don't Bosnians like to work?
I'm being disingenuous. I know Slavs, and especially South Slavs, don't like to work.

>I'm not a leech, I'd rather work my ass off for the shareholders of my company, i.e. trust fund babies and rich grandmas who do nothing all day long!!!!

So... this is the power of the mad wageslave...

Yes or no

Do you honestly believe 120$ can be enough for living?

First, I'm not saying that you should die. The French not working is like the French drinking wine and sucking brown cock. Americans that want to live off of my tax dollar should die.
>shareholders of my company
Ha. I know the owner of my company on a first-name basis, and I like my job. I don't even really need to work, because my wife is a trust fund baby, and she makes great money at work on top of that. I'm probably going back to school in a year or two, and it won't affect us at all.

What?
Slavs and Eastern Euros work even more than westerners.

We just complain about low wages. What you can get here for 1000€ in Germany you get for 3000€+. And that's why the diaspora of slavs is huge.

120 grams of bread is enough for living.

In Russia it could be

You need another revolution

>wanting to be a NEET
Truly pathetic

they also pay 10 times the taxes you do

>Slavs and Eastern Euros work even more than westerners.
Working longer hours at standing around and staring at the problem instead of addressing it isn't ideal.
I'm just shitposting, really. The Slovenian diaspora in the Cleveland area would always bitch about lazy Croats and Serbs, so I'm really just repeating my grandpa's joke.

not really. the prices here aren't even that low, especially now.
or you mean we aren't humans and can survive eating our own excrements?

>your rent is paid for you
>you get 490€ per month if you go to do slave labor
>390€ or 290€ if you don't do slave labor
>everyone hates you for being a leech

It's alright

What for? This country will never get better, it's cursed forever.

>you mean we aren't humans and can survive eating our own excrements

Yes, this is what do euroshits think of us.

Revolution will just return our levels of living to 90s again and other rich oligarchs will come to power instead of old ones.

It kinda blows because you hate life and nothing gives you joy, but it takes too much effort to do anything.
Also like a third of my neetbux go to vehicle related expenses. then another half goes to food and booze, and the rest goes to other recurring expenses like phone, gym, the charity I got cucked into supporting etc. I suppose if I was a true neet I would have no need for most these things, but I don't know how I'd survive if I had to pay rent.

>friend gets laid off at work in '08 recession
>starts receiving unemployment benefits
>goes back to work after a couple of months
>now getting paid "under the table"
>still collecting benefits
>wonders why most of our friend group stopped hanging out with him
I don't know if I could handle the embarrassment of being seen, even by strangers, at the unemployment office.
Also, kinda related to the thread, today is a paid holiday for many in the US. Happy Columbus Day (Indigenous Peoples Day, if you're a pinko hippie faggot)!

you get like €100 a week here. Not sure how neets survive

In Russia 400 eur in a month is an average salary for a lot of people

>Actually being a NEET in a first world country
Do you people not have any shame?

yeah but if you paid €400 in rent here it would be cheap. To neetmode here you'd need to live with your parents

>Do you people not have any shame?
Nope.

Don't italians do that anyways?

You can get neetbux here. Get a diagnostics from a certified doctor.

For what illness though?

Here in Canada NEETbucks barely pays anything unless you get unemployment which pays like $2000/month Max. Otherwise you're better off just working if you're able to tbqh.

Aspergers. Back problems. ADHD. Literally anything if you know what you are doing. Just make the case you can't function in normal society because X reason after getting diagnosed.

Have fun with that in certain states.

It's worked in any of the two states I've lived.

>ADHD
Wouldn't they just prescribe adderall for you? I don't think ADHD prevents people from working. Aspergers either.

How much does this pay? What sort of lifestyle can someone afford with these NEETbucks in america?

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/can-you-get-disability-benefits-your-child-has-adhd.html

I wish they could remove the welfare system so leeches would die out and immigrants wouldn't come.

You'd need to know how to play it up, naturally.

do you think your government would give me money to come there and study runestones?

How much did they pay you in your case? Is it more than minimum wage? M

Right now i make $16/hr is it worth for me to pretend to have paranoid schizophrenia and get free money? When I asked NEETs in my province on r9k they told me not to bother because you get very little.

No, you will have to try with Denmark or Finland. Sweden doesn't give exchange students money for studying.

A mad wageslave appears

what do you mean immigrants wouldnt come, most ppl go there to work because you rather sit at home and do nothing

Don't NEETs all kill themselves by 30-40? Genuinely curious what a 40 year old lifetime NEET looks like.

Tbh NEETs should be forced into doing treatment for whatever their illnesses are, possibly a low tier job.

You should commit suicide

>googled whether ADHD really counts as a disability in Ontario Canada
>found some thread on autism forums

>ODSP is a maximum of about $900/month for a single person.
>If you think that is only a"piddly few dollars"to your budget, then I'd imagine it's not worth it for you to apply.
>People have to be unable to earn a living and self-support to qualify for ODSP.
>The Gov't doesn't just hand out money to people who don't need it.

W E W.$900 a month? I make that in a week and a half with my wagiecuck job. That fucking sucks dick lol then when u get to 35+ and decide to hop off neetbux you get fucked because no job experience so you get doomed to minimum wage work wow

I wish this was true but it isn't. We have more immigrants living off welfare than actually working. Worst part is that a huge number have no education and refuses to educate themselves, even through it's "free".

I don't actully get it. I just know it can be done.
t.knower

>Don't NEETs all kill themselves by 30-40?
Well I'm 33 and have been a NEET since I was 19.
Why the hell would I kill my self?
I spend my days doing things I enjoy instead of wasting time in some office or something.

So what exactly do you do? I know NEETs always claim they do bodybuilding, read books, study philosophy etc but how true is that as opposed to just posting on Sup Forums all day?

I live just next to a big forest so most of my hobbies are spent in there. Mountain biking, hiking, photography for example.
My biggest passion is fishing though.
Spend pretty much every day out near the lakes around here.
Today I took a 3 hour walk, snapped some pictures that I'll edit later and post on my normal forums.
Other than that I like traveling. Germany and Denmark for example is just a couple hour bus drive away.

Yeah I guess that's not too bad then. I was reading a thread on r9k about early retirement where you just work hard and spend little for 20 years then become a NEET. Seems a good idea.

I guess the dealbreaker is actually having money. Because if you just leech off your parents it's not great and also if you get a pittance from government. NEET millionaire seems like the best choice. How did you make your money?

Lucky bastard

>w did you make your money?
I live of NEETbux.
I have a diagnosis (social phobia and aspergers) so have something called health induced retirement.
Meaning I'm not really unemployed in the eyes of the government but actually retired.
I get around 17 000 kr/month (around 1800 dollars) from that and my rent is really low etc.
Got a pretty big savings account.

arent you talking about the refugees

Oh that sucks man. Aspergers seems rough.

I don't mind working and paying taxes. I'm willing to share some of my money to help people with mental or physical problems.

Makes you one of the few good ones I guess.
I wouldn't mind working if I found something that works but every single handler at the unemployment office gave up on me when back when I was 18-19.
Tried finding something my self but hopeless without social capabilities..
But I'm not bitter, life here as a NEET is not bad.

It's lonely.

It's shit. In Germany you get around $470 a month and a rented commieblock apartment surrounded by lower class welfare queens, and to keep it you need to permanently write believable job applications and go to useless job trainings.

Can't complain. Pays the bills and a coupe visits at the pub per week.

>every single handler at the unemployment office gave up on me when back when I was 18-19.

Aspie here also, this happened to me.

Will never have a GF cause of disability.

I don't know, I'm ashamed of myself for being a neet, I honestly want to go back to school or something or move to somewhere far far away. But I'm too scared to move to a new environment, sometime I even have some anger issues. I contacted some courses in Europe, just as an excuse for me to move away from this and get my feet back on my own, but I just don't know how. And watching some of my friends work at deadend jobs getting very little pay is just not worth it to me.

Holy fuck, I can only imagine. Being unemployed is vaginal kryptonite.

i bought 12 full price ps4 games this year

feels good famalam

might try to get it next year whilst studying