How will we stop the rampant gang violence in Latin America?

How will we stop the rampant gang violence in Latin America?

Just a few examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y55iOtGQ_0
youtube.com/watch?v=QJxVl64p4Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=-2EXTK905JA
youtube.com/watch?v=GIXcu3GwY8Y

My idea is that ending the Drug War will go a long way to starve the cartels of funds they need to survive, however I worry that splinter groups may form, as well, cartels may increase their business in human trafficking. What do you suggest, Sup Forums?

Kill Americans who buy drugs from them.

This.

Latin America isn't the problem, it's LOS

LOS
O
S

Invade Mexico

>American flag
>Las Vegas

Go jump the border while you still can malinchista de mierda

Why, Kill all the ones involved with drug affairs of course and keep a close eye on their families and close friends for preemptive measure.

No, you and your kind nee to be hanged.

CHI

So you can deliver the country to your masters house nigger? Go suck a cock marica

In Latin America there are around 120,000 homicides every year. Believe it or not half of those murders (~50,000-60,000) take place in Brazil.

Yes

gangs?

M-M-Monster kill huehue

Argentina and Chile are CUTE

>most dangerous countries are those that are the main routes to europe or the US
>somehow it's all due to we being subhumans macacos and not really due to the gringos buying drugs
uhmmmmmmm

i want a chilena girlfriend.

By stopping using weed and coke, junkie

Kill wh*tes for ruining latin america

Only a true subhuman would endanger the existence of its people in order to get outlander shinies, if these animals are really that blind as to see what they are helping to maintain then yes the problem liew within them just as much if not even more than the ones requiring it.

The reason is a mix of both tbqh.
Also heat makes people more prone to violence.

>heat makes people more prone to violence.

See: Arabs, Mexicans, Africans, Central Americans

>what is Russia

i hope you realize that most of the andes are colder than most of argentina, stop that pseudoscience shit

are the arabs living in europe peaceful, then

ah yes, you are truly an enlighted one! Especially when the power to maintain this oppression of their own people clearly comes solely from the people within, I mean it's not like money and power gives one hell of an advantadge over other people and the ability to simply choose the corruptable ones instead of the virtuous ones because you have the power to do so

doubt.jpg

Stop using drugs, bob. And tell your friends.

>Also heat makes people more prone to violence.
Source: you ass.
See Singapore, Hong Kong, Spain and a bunch of actual African countries with a lower crime rate than your country. Btw, the weather in Buenos aires is fucking hot compared to lots of cities here, in Ecuador and other countries in the tropics

Stop seeing yourself as a hopeless victim and actually start fixing your shit, this is not hard to understand.

And yet India has a lower murder rate than the USA

Never said that, but also saying it's all due to our incompetence is clearly wrong as well. If anything it just supports those that traffic and buy drugs

murder is not the only form of violence. i think india is way more violent than murica.

Not him but is true. The average temperature in Bueno Aires is 19°. In Bogota it is 14°, in Quito it is 13°. Have you heard about the concept of altitude? He fucked up saying "Most of Argentina", considering that Patagonia is on average colder than most of this country

What is the rape rate in India and the US?

Don't reply to me, pls.

Get all the Argentinians
and all the Chileans

now we carpet bomb the entire north end of Latin America up to and including El Salvador

now we give them free land

but them you wouldn't have cheap labor. commodities to exploit and cheap drugs to use

My brother told me it was the USA's MORAL IMPERATIVE to legalize all drugs to alleviate gang violence in LATAM counties. I told him legalizing all drugs would have terrible social effects, and that this was unfair to the US. What do you guys think?

Buenos Aires is a violent shithole and I don't live there.

> > 8 0 3 8 1 5 4 2
ok

on average out country is colder than buenos aires.
and all the cities in the pampas, and the northeast are the most violents.

start an islamic insurgency in south america, the talibans did pretty well against the afghan/iranians drug gangs and stopped the poppy production, it's a perfect plan trust me

>if anything it supports those that traffic and bu drugs
And exactly how did you get this impression? did i not condemn the beasts you say i'm defending in the post you replied to? they are a local power that gets its riches from dirty deals overseas but that doesn't mean it's the only one here, the problem is that others look up to these criminals as a role model even fully knowing what does so entails. so yes, in a way they are guilty of our problems as well.

CHI CHI CHI

I trust you, will rush to the nearest kebab shop in order to contribute to their funds.

>all the relevant gangs are from caribbean countries, brazil and méxico
I'm so ashamed of having to speak the same language as these retarded subhumans. Then I hear leftist screeching "SOMOH ELMANO LATINOH"
Just nuke everything but Argentina, Chile and Uruguay.

>TFW can't call latam countries cute under this flag

Why not google it?

Murder tends to be regarded as the worst type tho, I'm talking a simple straightforward metric, one often used in this board btw, opinions aside most of us know shit about India so you'd have to come up with something to back that up.

The Austrian guy mentioned Mexicans, apparently unaware most of us live in temperate climates and not the desert climates he sees in American movies, Mexico City is 12-16C average for year round temperatures. Face it there's plenty of ways to drill holes in the whole correlation of violence and fucking weather.

Peru is CUTE.

All that fucking edge, whatever hapenned to your contention general?

HI CHI CHI CHI HI CHI CHI CHI HI CHI CHI CHI HI CHI CHI CHI HI CHI CHI CHI HI CHI CHI CHI HI CHI CHI CHI HI CHI CHI CHI HI CHI CHI CHI HI CHI CHI CHI HI CHI CHI CHI HI CHI CHI CHI HI CHI CHI CHI HI CHI CHI CHI

Should Americans legalize drugs, just to make our countries better?

well the status quo models the entire society and not the opposite. Sure there will be people that won't succumb to traffic or other shit, but most of the common people simply will go for the ones that got more golden gems. And that is true for everywhere

I should add that high altitude=brain doesn't receive as much oxygen as folk living on sea level=brain doesn't function properly=thirst for blood multiplies x20

kys, it's a perfect plan, trust me

Cause I asked YOU and this is a discussion-based forum?

CHI

i think that theory is about cold weather and development instead of violence. but you are right anyways.

>unfair to the US
If they were able to deal with their own dumb fuck prohibition inside their own borders none of us would be hurt by their addiction. It's more likely a gringo dies from a drug overdose than a Mexican gets killed by violence so it's not like it's working out for them anyway. They do have a moral imperative to deal with their demand rather than blaming us and trying to outsource the problem. Colombia was once the big player when it camke to drugs, before air and sea routes into the US got closed and overland became the most profitable which made it our problem. Shut down Mexico and they'll smuggle them in from Canada.

Either Americans legalize or they actually enforce their laws and the problem is they're so evenly divided nothing gets done.

Yes

No, we fought for our independence so we could live as worthy men, why should we let ourselves become slaves voluntarily by tainting our being with the chemical chain?
I'm sure there is a growing number of people who don't want to let the country become a shitfest even worse.

you are not right. our provices next to the andes are the safest.

wtf does that have to do with what the guatemalan said

>ELMANO LATINOH
Chileans have a hard time pronouncing the "S". You have no right to trash talk us superior talking non caribbean Colombians

> Argentinian Scientists

I think that there are no cities in Argentina Chile or Uruguay above 500 m sea level.

Drug addiction has become the new prevalent form of slave creation, i have seen it with my own eyes, a young boy no older than 15 making an even younger one rummage trough trash for 3 hours and after that payim him with a bottle of glue.

>hapenned

See, this is what my brother was saying.It just seems unfair to me that, for example, heroin should become a worse problem than it is, because poor countries find it viable to grow drugs. Maybe I am being dense here, it just doesn't seem fair to put all of the blame on the US.

>I'm sure there is a growing number of people who don't want to let the country become a shitfest even worse.
I hope so, but I doubt it drugs will stop from being a problem in LatAm so soon

t. Jamal

who cares. more money for our countries and most of the people that die are trash anyway.

the drug status quo in LatAm basically exists for exports to the first world. The internal market is basically a consequence

Santiago: 520m
Mendoza: 740m
Salta: 1100m
Bariloche: 900m

Yeah I heard that one, always fails to explain why no major ancient civilizations developed in cold places or why the people in those environments did never produce the surplus necessary for a large cultured class until advances made elsewhere were introduced to them. It's just nordicist tripe.

That doesn't mean I work for you 12 year old, what are you retarded?

You should get that dick out of you ass some times, puto

You are being dense, repeating your argument when it's been addressed isn't moving a convo forward

alcohol = heat from inside

Mendoza is one of the unsafest provinces in Argentina, with the unsafest ones being in the north of the country aka South Bolivia

That may be the case! What do you believe Mexico should be doing, or is it doing it already?

salta jujuy san juan and catamarca have their capital over 500m above the sea level mate.

maybe the lack of oxygen makes them more pacifist

kek, what a tough talking hombre, you're the puto throwing a tantrum here

sorry hugo, they are tasty tough

nope
check

Whatever pendejo

oh look the most violent states are basically those close to paraguay, bolivia and colombia, and those closest to Europe! What a coincidence!

>that flag
Right now? Mexico should be telling the US to fuck off in regards security cooperation and opening the doors wide for your people to move across our country

in our country the worst city is the one with the international ports, where the agricultural production is shipped to europe, and the rest of the world.

You provide unlimited supply. So there will always be demand. Also if the US market closes, that won't stop your narcos. They will resort to kidnappings and shit like that. They did that for ages even before this whole drug business started. What do you think El Chapo's family's business was?

Ahhh yes. It's always other's fault. Won't blame you as my shithole is aldo mad max tier though it's improved lately.

what is brazil's role in the drug export business? i thought your internal consumption is quite high. wasn't that the drug addicts who made you a liveleak country?

we are the main cocaine export route to europe, basically the whole country got factions fighting for control over the borders and the cities that export drugs

Yes, we've had narcos shifting to domesttic crimes as the government closes some smuggling operations but that doesn't mean it's always been like this, violence right now is at exceptional levels, Mexico was in fact very peaceful through much of the 20th century.

As for "unlimited supply" that's just bs, memes aside drugs aren't sold aggressively, people go looking for them, often at their own risk.

It's a false equivalency to say it wouldn't make a difference if there wasn't a drug market in the US, criminals kill for money, not to appease the Aztec gods.

also the main revenue of cartels is export, first worlders pay much more for drugs, and it gives much more profit. Also arms deal in exchange

ah europe. wow. ok. i was thinking more about the routes to the us. which i thought you were not involved in. that makes sense then. but still don't you have a drug epidemic as well. mostly crack i think.

#
# (OP) #
(OP) #
#
# #
#
#
#
#
#
#
#