/cfg/ MEME DIVISION

This is a thread for dumping, creating, and discussing anti-hillary memes for immediate insertion.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
youtube.com/watch?v=y8f32d0jM40
twitter.com/AwarenessBot
google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Hillary Clinton multiple sclerosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

the meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

>tfw you wake up and have 40 notifications, and get 10 followers while you're asleep.

bump

My Twitter traction is okay, not the best; but it's definitely moving. How do you gain so many followers?

> How do you gain so many followers?
You have to follow relevant accts to get RT ammo

I just RT a variety of stuff again and again, interspersed with anti-hill memes.
RT this:
1- inoffensive pro-black stuff
2- militant pro-black stuff
3- general intrerest stuff
4- anti-hill stuff

I was added to a few lists by random ppl, gives me more exposure. Do you know how to find us on twitter? I have like 10 /cfg/ operatives in my followers and we RT each other constantly

RTing legit 3d nogs gives you credibility, doesn't matteer what is is unless it's completely retarded. Then they see u as one of them. A real nog with 2,6k followers called me " an enlightened young brotha" yesterday, feelsgoodman

bump bump bump

Thanks for making this thread.

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=y8f32d0jM40

We are on the right track.
I've learned a lot about how this works in the passing days.

>How do you gain so many followers?
This:
Plus
- Search for your facade's interests hashtags e.g. #blacklivesmatter #bernieorbust, and just like, retweet, and most importantly follow everyone you see there
- A good way to get exposure is to find profiles that are relevant and have big followings. Go to their profiles and under their profile picture you will see "Tweet to ....". Write some short appreciation, then write some virtue signaling with the hashtags we need to spread.
E.g. I go to "We Wuz Pharaos" who has 50K followers, use "Tweet to..." and write: "We cant forget our roots brother! Stay woke cuz #Hillary b chainin us like the old days" And post a meme we specifically made for the normies. For example, this one or this one or the one I am posting.

>Thanks for making this thread
np magyar bro

>mfw the Clintons are too corrupt to fail
>too corrupt to jail

>hillary clinton is literally running a trailer park, same name charity foundation scam.
>Could y'all donate some cash to my charity, the Cletus Foundation? It's to help hungry ass rednecks afford methamphetamines, crack whores AND food.

>Hillary Clinton is actual white trash, trailer park scum walking around pretending to be rich, and acting all hoity toity.

>Hillary Clinton = Trailer Trash.
>can you imagine the unnatural levels of butthurt this would generate in her?
>how fucking hard she tries to look like an elite, so that nobody will EVER see the truth?

Fucking check'd

Trailer Trash confirmed as good meme stock

For those with fake accts, if you posted a meme that you think is funny/relevant/could get more traction, RT yourself, ppl do it all the time. Not realistic to only post new content

mate apply yourself
you can obviously write copy well, but this design is lacking. looks like it should be telling me about chemtrails

>"Tweet to ...."
Because of the ego stroke they receive, they will most likely retweet what you wrote and praise you back. Therefore, more people will see you, you get better exposure.

I won't be up for much longer tonight, I'll just retweet and like what the others tweet.

___

NORMIFYING YOUR ACCOUNT

Your account will look as a spambot account and it will be very obvious if you don't do these:
- Don't be comical. Get a name that is not suspicious. The whole operation is about getting lost in the noise, just being a normal negro/Bernfag. You don't have to overdo it or be funny i.e. no: Shani'qua Jones, La-a (Ladasha), Tommy McCuckson, Byrd Schydt and such.

- Before starting to spam our memes, make sure you have a profile picture and a header. Get a profile picture from /soc/ or from a random facebook profile as they are not backtracable/imagesearchable like if you would get it from instagram or google or some news-sites. Header picture should be something relevant. E.g. If you are parading as a negro, use BLM/Black Panthers headers. If you are a Bernfag, use some Bernie picture or even some Communist propaganda.

- You still can't start the spamming, because you have to follow some people and make them follow you. For that, see: - Since we have got a heated situation (Racewar, Hillary) you can have a 3:1 Political:Non-political ratio in tweets. In normal situation, keep these around 1:1. Post personal drama, food photos, and anything else normies usually do.

- Be subtle, and remember the main law: EMOTION IS THE HOOK, FACTS ARE SIDE DISH

- From my experience, the dumber and the worse (in quality, and in amount of strawman) a meme is, the better it flies. Don't think as if our victims were just like us. They can't think. They are üntermensch living on an animal like level. That's why have to hit their feelings, mainly their fear reactions hard as we can.

cont.

I think we should pursue this angle for our memewar

Essential advice

True, I have to break out my PS and model them more after OP's pic, the designs of those are perfect.

bump

Salty Clinton Tears kek

>straight outta the backwoods of Arkansas

Nice costume Obama

- Don't post anything pro-Trump - we are anti-Hillary and pro-Bernie. You can talk a bit about Trump in negative light, but your focus is on uncovering Hillary's dirt for the Bernsters and the negros.

NARRATIVE: Hillary Clinton is a mafia leader along with Bill, who have commited a lot of crimes and are racists and part of the 1%. Hillary was only saved by Comey because the system is corrupt and because of white privilege obviously. The Dems are keeping the negros in welfare slavery so their lives will never get better under Clinton. Post the KKK memes, talk about the Clintons' link to different shady persons (e.g. Epstein the pedo) and organizations (Haiti charity ruining the country)

Also if you are a negro, it is essential to use emojis.
Here you can copy and paste them just like you would with text.
Use the "laughing with tears" "100" and "perfect! hand signs" a lot.

TL;DR Appeal to emotion and strawmans.

Is she really from Arkansas.

That can't be true, I calculated this meme for maximum impact, not truthfulness.

If any of you guys could come up with something concise about the TPP it would help greatly with Bernbots and pissed dems who are fuming right now

We need to demoralize the Clinton voter base-primarily the black vote

Sadly what the plebs wants is the opposite of these.
Something like this.
Little text about fearmongering.
Sadly this is not an information war but an emotional war.

Even something idiotic like this could fly more than any infodump you try to share on social media.

Guys i made this yesterday, could someone motion blur the hands, i'm terrible at shooping

Bumping with love for OP and other OC creators

Wew Friends, looks like he's starting to get what memes are.

Why don't you take a crack at it?

Font is Charlamane Pro.

A guy posing as a congressman but has 12.5k followers RTd us with the caption "meme of the day" we're doing it boys

So package it according to Bernays by tying universal emotion to a short easy to read message.
I see that now. The average twitter user doesn't have the attention span for walls of text.

The train is accelerating. I've been pushing memes to a 62k account

Good enough?

Hello newfriend

Absolutely right.
Be absolutely subversive.

Inb4 derailed by faggot asking LOL WHAT INFORMATION IS NEW I HAVE NORMIE AUDIENCE PLS HELP ME derail that adds fucking nothing to the thread and astroturfs it to 300

Do you mean the hentai guy?
Because he is real to my knowledge.

>Good enough?
you are a godsend

No, Rep. Steven Smith apparently he's posing as a congressman

I saw that. So proud. The guy who made that post he rt'd did it by being one of the first to reply to a Hillary tweet. We need to do that-be the first to reply to popular people. It's how we get more visibility for our memes.

> It's how we get more visibility for our memes.
Word. The traction is real. We have a plan, the wheels are in motion.

GUYS, if someone so much as likes one of our memes, and he's not a) a white supremacist or b) Sup Forums-tier trump memer, follow him and RT one of his posts randomly. 50% chance he will follow back

there's this hot blonde (who claims to be a physicist) with 8K followers who literally spams our memes all day. I would say she's from here but her account was made a long time ago. It's weird.

It is a shame you can't retweet with a picture added.

this. Also, please remember to use Bernie hashtags in combination with anti Hillary hashtags. They will follow you back as well.

This is crucial. We are fighting for that demo bigtime

don't know if any of those accts in your pic are us, but if so don't post them here pls magyar bro

No, I've downloaded it from 9gag as an example for negro memes.

>No, I've downloaded it from 9gag as an example for negro memes
ok just checking

bump for meme teme

>there's this hot blonde (who claims to be a physicist) with 8K followers
I've seen her acct. Waifu material

Yeah but is she for real, it just seems fake, I mean a hot blonde physicist who posts our memes all day rabidly?

>it just seems fake, I mean a hot blonde physicist who posts our memes all day rabidly?
If so, that's exactly the kind of fake we need.

Honestly I'd never considered buying political socks.

That's something. Most people don't even see your socks. It seems like there are far more effective overt ways of advertising your political stances. Unless it's just for the true believers as a sort of secret handshake kind of thing.

Aren't blacks Hillary's biggest supporters?

I believe this image was made to convert black people.

I can only speak for twitter but nogs are getting really fed up and even recognize what a race baiting cunt she is all along

GUYS, there's a bot acct called RaisingAwarenessBot that automatically likes and RTs ANY post with the words "raising awareness", has a shitton of followers, post an anti Foundation meme with "raising awareness in it and it will reach like 10k ppl automatically

For real? Lemme try that shit then. Thanks for the advice.

Young Tiffany-like blond with Instagram filter applied?
I think he's from here, started Trump spamming some months ago

This account is also doing it good.
Several negro men have massaged me and praised me after retweeting and likeing my tweets and mentioning me.
Make a teenage girl profile is you are a beginner on twitter.

Trying it out now

>Lemme try that shit then
it RTs any topic, tried it the other day on my pro-trump acct

I've made the first comment on a popular account and she retweeted it

twitter.com/AwarenessBot

it appears it takes about an hour or so for it to activate

It is getting tracktion.

Indeed commenting first on a future-popular post at a big following twitter celeb is a great technique

Also it is really easy to pander to Bernfags as a negro.
Just tell them how at last you have found a white person who understands your struggles. Call him/her your brother/sister. Then cash out.

fml, I should've made a nigger twitter acc

Yes. We MUST be the first reply on popular Twitter accounts. Yesterday I kept refreshing Hillary's Twitter page and when she tweeted something I was one of the first replies-giving one of our memes a TON of visibility. WE HAVE TO DO THIS.

Regrettably I went for a not-your-usual hood-nog shtick, but I am still getting some traction too. Thanks for all the tips doe, your ebonics and nig-game is on point.

bump

How can someone be this cucked?

Great idea.
As I see her staff tweets rarely (1-2 hour differences) sadly.

This works, but you can also set up an alert so that you are notified when she tweets

You are welcome and thanks.
Don't worry, I've never used twitter before OP BZMNV but after a couple of days I have learned a lot.
Our plan is absolutely feasible.

He is beyond cucked, he's a beaten dog with no spine or principle who Hillary probably abuses and insults behind the scenes while he just clasps his hands and nods with eyes scrunched shut. I just pray that when he endorses his queen Bernbots don't follow him blindly.

I'd push the Multple Sclerosis angle. She's having strokes, falling and hitting her head, walks up with stairs only with difficulty(there's an agreement with the press not to show this, and in fact a youtube video where she falls climbing the stairs into her jet).

Hilldog just tweeted some shit 5 mins ago, trying to cash on it
go go go

Yesterday she was on a roll of tweeting every couple minutes. You have to catch her in moments like that.

We spammed her hard.
And don't worry, that account is good too.

We have to attack from the "intellectual peaceful Ghandi-fan negro" side too.

Keep refreshing her page. I'm serious, she posts in bursts.

Yeah thats my approach, but seriously yours is magnificent.
Will do senpai, stay frosty

She may not post for a while now. It's just a stupid tennis tweet. Wait until she posts some political tweet, that's how you know a burst of 5 posts is coming. Watch.

Change the color to red or orange or something
Dark blue on black is unreadable

Yeah but still, the amount of bombardment she received on this one tweet was amazing lol. Maybe we didnt get a lot of attention, but just look at the others.
People are finally realizing what she's in for.

I responded to Hill's post with a meme and included "raising awareness" and got RTd by the Awareness bot. It apprears it only RTs if you are responding to someone
ex: @xys "we got to be raising awareness" + meme. It works

Gotta make the text a lil bit more easy to read there senpai, otherwise its good

This. Everybody go retweet the anti hillary posts that raisingawareness bot posted. It is pivotal that we get the retweets rolling.