You've managed to make a superhero show bad enough that not even tv critics like it, bravo marvel

you've managed to make a superhero show bad enough that not even tv critics like it, bravo marvel

it's mostly sjws being angry that he's a white straight make. I'll watch it myself and see if it's really shit.

i've read a few reviews and none of them made a big deal out of that. they say it's plain boring and he's a thinly drawn character

Do you think fags will still call Netflix the HBO of the internet?

This is what happens when you get the guy who ruined Dexter to run your show. That certain individuals keep finding work in this industry proves how fucking filthy the nepotism is.

Yeah, same reason daredevil was panned.

Wait nevermind you're retarded.

>He's a thinly drawn character

gee I wonder why?

*blocks your path*
What the fuck did you just say about my show, queerbait?

Un-fucking-believable that this guy is paid so much and can't hit the gym or drink a protein shake or two..

search for iron fist and people bitching about cultural appropriation and outrage that he isn't Asian. not hard to find, dumbfuck.

search for iron fist and people bitching about cultural appropriation and outrage that he isn't Asian. not hard to find, dumbfuck.

samefag

That's a cute scar he has on his shoulder. Call me a nitpicker, but if you're going to be scarred from being some mythic ninja warrior you're going to have more than 1 pockmark. It would look more authentic if he had no scars.

Even Cumberbatch got ripped for Doctor Strange, and there was absolutely no reason for him to do that for that flick.

agree at least in arrow the guy was in shape the first season

FUCKING KEK IS THIS THE END OF MARVELKEKS?

>Marvel has one critical bomb in the 9 years the studio has been operating

>DC has yet to have a single critical success in their shared universe

Got the noggin joggin mate.

DC can't get any worse than this
Marvel however has lots to lose, that's where the fun lies, friendo

>Scott Buck

You had one job, Disney.

He probably just got shot in the only place a protagonist can get shot

Only one review mentions this, fagnut. The show is being panned because it's boring and unoriginal.

Doesn't this show have the EXACT same premise as Arrow?

He's a pansy fuckboi, geez.

>white male asian fetishist power fantasy

I'm glad this bombed

And Batman Begins.

>didn't even bother learning to do a full lotus

He's a small guy

>DCucks agreeing with Tumblr
Not surprised DCucks are full of shitskins.