A fat balding american mormon scores a literal 10/10 brazilian girl 10 years younger than him

>A fat balding american mormon scores a literal 10/10 brazilian girl 10 years younger than him
>Girl looks like miranda kerr and an actual full virgin when he married her

explain. also where do i sign up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eh2Q680dL1I
youtube.com/watch?v=1H10zQDe5n8
thetyee.ca/News/2006/05/26/Bountiful/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Brazilians
>virgin

lmao
she probably fucked her whole favela

with the mormon church...

white boys can literally fuck whatever they want

So this is the power of space Jesus

>br
>virgin
Also money

Brazil is the land of degeneracy. If you score a Brazilian girl here in Portugal you don't even get to brag, it doesn't count.

>an actual full virgin
>brazilian girl
>mormon
Looking forward to seeing their black son in a few years.

Women being women. Her find a good mate that will giver her a better life.

he made her into the mostcult like fucked up religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=eh2Q680dL1I

there was also another early thread on the white gay mormon with a russian wife and ex party slut who fucked a guy a month after marriage and had a black kid but claimed she's half black so that's why the kid looks that way.

Are you thinking the same thing I am Muslim bro?

Mormons are usually pretty well off so probably $$$

the girl is innocent as hell and probably looked for a guy who was compatible. a literal unicorn that looks like miranda kerr and all he had to do was be a fat gringo missionary from a group known for being turboconservative and straight edged.

youtube.com/watch?v=1H10zQDe5n8

qt

btw the guy was a virgin at 29 when he married,

quite fucked up but alas mormonism

the sluts you have in portugal are nothing like this woman from op pic

>explain
Canadian passport, citizenship and a promising future for her. Can you offer her those 3 things? first 2: Check... how about the 3rd one?

>be from first world
>be white
>be above average wealthy
That's literally it.

>Canadian passport,
Wait he is a Canadian? Jesus, our mormons are turbo fucked up. Even more so that the burger ones.
thetyee.ca/News/2006/05/26/Bountiful/

Spoilers
She dumps him when she's finally granted US citizenship and feels settled

why would she do it instead of having comfy life, he is rich

There are virgin girls here. A lot of pretty girls save themselves to marry a rich guy.

He was rich you mean, so now she has money, citizenships, and can ride Chad's cock

Kek she is like a 7 in my town. Also he is tall. That is literally the only thing that matters for a guy. 6 foot midgets cucks be crying

I dont come to Sup Forums to read incel tier posts, please start behaving yourself and submitting only posts that meet general standard on this board

umh, 11 months of electricity, a bus pass and any item on the McDonald's premium menu every other day is something i have.

He is right though

>i am assuming behavior of person who i have never met based on their genitals

they just had a kid.

guy is just a middle class engineer. literally middle class as fuck. she's like 5'2 and he's just about 6 feet but otherwise average as fuck except very normal, stable guy who won't beat you or drink alcohol.

mormons are the most anti-"chad" personality since they are incredibly predictable and boring people generally imo.

he looks like he'd be alright if he lost weight

she's gorgeous though

And it's not as if there's enough of an age difference to make it creepy. It's not like the dude is 60 or something.

Wrong
I assumed her behavior based on her genitalia and the fact she's young and originally from 3rd/2nd world shithole.
Cases of pretty, young and ambitious sluts from shit holes comprising on her fantasy of a six pack chad husband on top of a white horse in favor of a less bodily attractive man from a first world who is also rich is not uncommon. And most of them end the same way as described.

Explains why Egyptian girls at Georgetown University are so slutty.

She married him because he is American, she is a poor girl from South Brazil, it was either Brazilian ghetto or American life, which one you think she chose?

He's obviously analpained for some reason about Brazilians.

I'm guessing a shemale gave him a venereal disease.

because there a lot of br sluts in portugal

>the guy was a virgin at 29
>quite fucked up
Rude