how was your day my nordic brothers ?

Fuck off HIDF

oh hello, good job with the trips my nordic fellow

look at those 110% pure aryan women

Was good tnx

im hijacking this thread for the glory of the true masterrace

Fuck off you cocksuckers

You fucks are literally nigger tier.

While Southern Europe was creating and inventing shit, you shitheads were flinging shit at each other

WE JEWS ARE MASTER RACE YOU FUCKING GOYSHIT

>southern european intellectuals
get the fuck out you italonigger

hes not wrong faggot

>not a single nordic country in this thread
Wew

nice butthurt

Just curious, why are Romanian posters obsessed with their country being referred to as nordic?

/r/ing OPs picture, but with the romanian hanged.

Mgs

Shit.

You're not Nordic though

Prove how I'm fucking wrong

OHHH DURR I'M NORDIC LOOK AT MAH SUPER RAREE BLONDEE HAIR DURP DE DURR I'M SO FUCKIN STUPID

Most scientist and most inventors have white to tan skin with brown eyes and black hair cause southern europe fucking invented western civilization. Don't act like you albino looking fucks had any involvment.

shut up manlet

Ya the those statues and busts depicting Romans look pretty Guinea like right?

Ah see, when we find ourselves a blonde nigger who realizes that his people are shit. They cannot come up with any real response. Just meaningless insults.

yeah its the hitler obsession with aryans even fucking arabs in egyptbuilt pyramids what did LE EPIC PURE NORD BLUE EYED ARYANS XD ever do in that time?(inb4 we wuz meme ni i dont think blacks built the pyramids)

look, every region in the world contributed something to progress and built upon the progress of others, southern europe just contributed like many others. the thing is that your lazy southern european cousins, havent been doing shit for quite some time. you are not the masterrace your just drunkards with a superiority complex about an empire that got trashed by germanic niggers.

A romania thread?

Make me a pizza, tony

QUIT DVIDING THE FUCKING WHITE MAN ALREADY WE'RE ON THE SAME TEAM FAG

NOOO
mediterranian niggers need to get out of my europa

Get a load of this guy
I'm not going to talk about Rome and Greek culture, let's just stick to every fucking musician in the 800' that was italian. And every artist. Half of the shit you use daily was invented in Italy, and even today influential artists are from down there.

Just stick to making good cars and importing our food

Good thanks, been chilling all day watched some documentary about pic related and ate swine meat

shit was cash

>I'm not going to talk about Rome
still mad, eh?

Prove your nordicness by posting your sauna.

Hello

You saved some shit quality

>German making sense
Bizarro world

Why are you posting a Gaul?

thanks pham, do you have more pictures like this?
DELETE THIS

Let me update that for you

Looks pretty comfy.

Wood or electric?

in this thread are so many insults addressed to me i'm pretty disappointed that none of my nordic brothers stood for me but don't worry i still love you

Heolo mongol!

Wood ofc. We have an electric in the basement for backup.

Roman sometimes had blond hair too.

Xenocentrism is bad for you, mmmkay.

Atleast it only happened once, and not a slow, long suffering of perpetual rape of your people until all your womens wombs have been filled by the worst of the gene pool in the whole world LOL

Reminder that germanics were the equivalent of niggers during the Roman Empire!

a stupid, delusional romanian
a smart, proud romanian

You have your own culture, yet you try your best to hijack others, that's why people have less and less respect for you.

Live your life, people

are you talking about the coalburning epidemic in the us?

>be Romania
>be 31st

>be finnish
>mongol

#outbantered

Can anybody explain this to me? Are you trolling us Nordics because we are not as Indo-European as say central Europeans?

Also what does proto-European really mean?

Pre-neolitich
or
Post-neolitich population?

Aryan brothers!

So you think you're top shit for your faggy eyes and piss hair?

what is chad doing with the nords?

very faggy indeed