EAGLES VICTORY THREAD

Who /home playoff game and bye/ here?

>mfw that defense
one and done reporting in

>Sacrificing god for blue eyes white dragon

THIS TEAM IS FUCKING TRASH MY NIGGA

They're going one and done if this defense doesn't wake the fuck up. It'd also be nice if the secondary learned how to make a god damn tackle.

No FUCK THAT . Absolutely horrid defense , their not a complete team like everyone things , and their definitely not a SB contending team without Wentz if thats how the defense is going to perform.

>struggling against the Giants
Yeah you're gonna get BTFO in your playoff game, enjoy.

>close game against gnats

Its over.

What’s with the giants always giving the eagles a hard time this season?

>says increasingly nervous man for twelvth time this year

Which part of Philadelphia are you lads from?

the Giants always give the Eagles a hard time, every divisional team almost always does. Washington and Dallas rolling over and taking it is the unusual part.

kek, every time

Only his chaos can bring victory

Northern Maryland.

Their seasons opponents combine record is like 70-100 (educated guess in week 11 it waa 48-73) they're like 2-2 against teams with winning records.

What in God's green fuckery makes anyone think this team can win 3 games against winning record teams in a row?

because Gym Shorts can't into press coverage

>they're like 2-2 against teams with winning records.
4-2. Which, you know, is completely different, but continue your narrative by all means.

Souf Philly, just got back from comfy pub decked out in Xmas gear and iggles fans

Elkins park

>Cowgirls without Zeke
>Chorgers
not an argument

>they can't beat .500+ teams!
>except they can
>d-d-d-d-d-duhsn't count!!!

3-2 now that the Chargers lost, but they've beaten the 10-4 Panthers and 9-4 Rams.

E Sup Forums G L E S IGGLES

And the Rams are giving it to the Seahawks early. Not many teams have more quality wins than the Eagles.

Im confused. When did the defense turn terrible all of a sudden

Delco, UD

the Bears have more quality wins than the Eagles

>Winning against top NFC teams on the road

>No good wins

Too bad they lost by 28 points to the Eagles, then.

>implying beating the Chorgers or Cowgirls is an accomplishment

>they can beat +.500 teams sans the players that made them +.500 teams!

the absolute state of the city of filthadeathia

>all of a sudden
they've been bad since the Seattle game

12-2 my nigga and gonna lock up home field throughout where they will most likely face teams they've already beat on the road.

My apologies... 3-2 (keep pretending 7-7 is a "winning" record)

9 games against teams with losing records... dilly dilly amirite?

Lol 1 and done... again

are you gloating over beating the giants?

you should be ashamed after that game.

wow, they have a winning record against teams with a winning record. you utterly BTFO me

dumb: the post

South East Foles St.

You wanna give me my vaseline please Bryant?

a win is a win
especially against a hall of fame QB

It's the soyboys own fault for building their whole team around Sean Lee.

>you x 2

Think he's gloating over clinching a bye.

And as we know the rule in the NFL is if you beat a team that beat a team that automatically makes you better than the team they beat.

Eagles logic

>bein upset they beat a division rival playin with pride on the road the first game after losing you're MVP qb and clinching a playoff bye

Kek

congrats eagles from a long time watcher from britbongistan

ITT: SEETHING

It's this, this win clinched homefield and a bye. The game itself wasn't great
Who have the Bears beaten that the Eagles haven't?

the giants beat the chiefs and the redskins beat the seahawks so it's really like the Eagles are undefeated

this was literally the best QB performance of the eagles season

That was a tough gritty win with 4 TDs

Palmyra... NJ, literally on the Delaware, can throw a rock at Tacony.... not really the river is fucking huge, but you get the idea

THIS TRASS ASS DEFENSE THAT CANT STOP A GODDAMN THING

Meanwhile the patriots lost to the dolphins, the steelers nearly lost to the bengals and yet everyone will continue to say they're the best teams in the NFL.

That's cool that you started reading here. Let me fill you in...

They're 12-2 because they have a super fucking easy schedule. They play a few teams with really good records, but other than those 5, the rest are absolute garbage averaging about 4 wins.

But no. You're right... The Eagles are unstoppable.

Wow, no other team in the NFL has an easy schedule? Because last time I checked the Eagles are the only team in the NFL that has 12 wins. Care to "fill me in" about that?

Haha my parents live right by that ghetto nigger wawa over the tacony bridge on Levick. I pissed all over the 2 liter soda isle one time.

You're an idiot

Lol the typical Eagles argument:

> We beat the 13-3 team, we're the best... Dilly Dilly!
> But they benched all their starters because of the playoffs and you finished 5-11.
> Yea and we beat them... DILLY DILLY!!!

Why do the Eagles work the marks into a spluttering seethe with such ease?

Antonio Brown is kill. Dilly dilly

Play 9 games against teams whos average 4 wins... be proud of it... not realise there's a reason your team has 12 wins... k

Go iggies

So, is there a reason no other teams have 12 wins? Would just LOVE for you to fill me in about that....

>ignore road wins against panthers and Rams

Yea, they are doing a bunch of construction shit with it so I assume they are trying to make it less shitty. It had the old ass 90's Wawa outside look forever

but I'm on the NJ side and have like 5 Wawas in 5 mile radius on my house, all of which are solid

Also I just moved back from South Florida a month ago and Wawas are starting to pop up EVERYWHERE in the Broward and Palm Beach counties area. I had to initiate a lot of these SoFlo clowns

It's going to be a very fun loss for you guys in the divisional round

Because Case had 90 minutes to prepare for his first start, and he was missing three starting O-linemen last week.

They actually closed it down cuz it kept getting robbed. Yea I'm out in VA now and they're poppin up everwhere.

didn't Bradford win his first start though? Either way Vikings are a great team, no shame being compared to them.

Looks to me like it will be another Rams / Patriots Superbowl

Revenge for Kurt Warner

No shit really? I literally just got back up here so I had no idea lol. I just drove by it a few times and assumed construction

God DAYUMN let me get my black ass out of here

What? Vikings/Pats much more likely. Especially since it looks like AB's injury might be kinda bad for the Steelers

They uhh... have tougher schedules, let me break it down how it works...

The teams in your division play reach other and a lot of the same teams throughout the season... however there are 6 games where you play different teams (usually)... these games are based on yearly rotation and team skill...

This year, the Eagles have a ridiculously easy schedule, which isn't their fault, but the fans constant boasting means it'll be that much more funny when they get bumped in their first game playing a decent team.

Soooo, no other team in the NFL is playing an easy schedule? Damn, the Eagles really got a lucky break....

literally seething

Damn I didn't know they won in the road... I was wrong, you've convinced me... They're Super Bowl bound and a guaranteed win. Because you know, this hasn't happened like 5 times in the last 15 years.

Nick Foles is gonna bring the Eagles to victory

>tfw home owl

>this forced easy schedule meme, after last week

Yea it's a shithole. The whites are even niggerish there.

No other team is boasting about beating shit teams... I mean you guys shit your pants after you beat the bears. It's like you'd celebrate a victory over the special Olympics team.

Nobody said that but saying theyre schedule babies is bullshit. The teams you think are better have bad loses to trash teams.

Just because other teams have easy schedules does not make the Eagles any less off schedule babies.

>when they get bumped in their first game playing a decent team.
What do you even mean? we played two really good teams and beat them... Rams and Panthers. Only lost to the Chiefs when they were on fucking fire by a touchdown, and the Seahawks game we just shit the bed and beat ourselves with the stupid penalties and the Wentz fumble and shit.

plus they tend to not just beat the average/bad teams, they absolutely blow them out. I'm pretty sure the Bronco's blow out is what killed the rest of their season

>other teams have easy schedules
>Eagles have the best record in the NFL
>t-they're the most schedule babbies though!!

Enjoying this mental gymnastics.

>NFL players can't have fun after winning games

Bad teams... bad teams have easy schedules.

That's why they're like 6-8. How it was designed to be.

>Patriots get to play the Jets, Bills, and Dolphins twice a year
>struggling to get to 11 wins in week 15

That loss to Miami was real punch in their gut, huh?

Some girl I was seeing is from there

>defense hasnt done anything worthwhile in 4 weeks
>squeaked by the 31st offense in the league
god i hate this fucking team. Wentz is out and the defense has gone to shit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS WAS /OUR YEAR/

hot white trash detected

Last week I can understand, Rams were with us as the most ppg, so that high-scoring game wasn't a surprise.

But allowing 29 to the Giants? I know division games are always tough, but that's not right.

She was pretty trashy desu, probably why it didn't work

Wentz confirmed as system babby

Phillyzinho

Anyone know if the eagles playoff game will be Saturday the 13th or Sunday the 14th? I'm going to buy tickets soon

Fairmount

i agree with your main point
but don't say you hate this fucking team, that's not fair
all they've done this year with so many injuries
you have to be proud