If everyone was required to do 1 or 2 years of mandatory military service...

If everyone was required to do 1 or 2 years of mandatory military service, would we no longer have SJWs and all the annoying things of today?

m-mummy?

If by mandatory you mean applied to every young adult regardless of whether or not they intend on pursuing higher education, then I'm all for it. It'd beat some humility into their soft shells.

it's exactly what everyone needs

I'm not going to say yes, but I really want to.
Also, I'm for mandatory military service, but it won't happen here.

No, I was in the military and if they were a piece of shit before they will be a piece of shit in a uniform.

The NEET population would get severely cut down. I wish I served. At 24 I am too far gone.

where the fuck do you meet chicks like that?

That would be a cure for many diseases.

tinder

No, you're not. You can enlist in the Marines until you're 30 and the other branches are 39, I think.

never tried it, barely even know what it is - is it a dating app? do they have a section where you can request specific t-shirts like pic related? or any way of narrowing the search in a... constructive way?

>Fit nazi chick
You won the lottery. All I get is SJWs and fatties trying to hide their obesity with partial angle shots

no, then all you would have are those (mentally ill) SJWs with weapons and tactics training IF( a big fat IF) they could even make it through basic.

it matches better based on what you like on facebook, so yeah you can narrow it I suppose

There are a lot of NEETs in Korea

There's too many people in the US though

dumb ass

gotcha - so if your favorite band is Screwdriver, you're gonna get the ball rolling in a specific way

>

Pretty much. We had mandatory service up until 2008 i think... so I've seen it first hand

lots of fun?

We have that it doesnt work too well desu

Should probably just keep lefties away from kids

why are there even lefties in israel? don't they see what the arabs are doing?

isn't jew world really safe though

You have to exempt me, I'm Jewish

Some parts of it. But there are attacks in tel aviv and near the green line often. A cafe near where I live got bombed by muslim hijab lady in 2003.

I was at beach in haifa on eid el fitr and the amount of muslim women with their ugly poo babies triggered me desu. The lefties just love them.

Its cool. Goes by really fast.

Lefties in Israel are different. It's not about taking in refugees, but rather ceasing settlement expansion in the west bank and giving Palestinians the benefit of the doubt in peace-related deals.

They imported 200 000 niggers into tel aviv

Who will get deported

>

in Israel you must join the army for 3 years.
2 if you are a woman.

so clearly they are still here.

We would just have SJWs with military background.

who is?

No, we'd just have a military even more r-selected than we do now.

You could always get back in the oven

the SJW's.
law here is so fucking messed up.
>nb4 what did you expect from kikeland

SJWs

no. it would just make our already cucked military even shittier

look at sweden

Do a lot of Israelis call it kikeland?

>1937
>Includes a rotating date stamp set to October 16th on the right side
>The rotating character stamp was invented in 1959

you would still have SJWs, gommies and whatnot. Take it from someone who lives in a country with mandatory military service.

Sweden hasn't had military service for a generation though

No. It's not like many of the nu male leftists are fit for service anyway.

>thinking army will man you up

nah i met a guy in the military who was still a obama supporter and complained about white colonialism

some people are just born to be cucks

no, not really.
i'm just a racist fuck

You know i went to the countryside in the netherlands once and got hammered on cranberry wine. You have a very beautiful country my friend.

the army sucks..its a tool of the state to spread control over citizens...its autoritarian, it destroys free thinking, it creates dumb robots, it favours the abuse of power, its corrupted, prone to nepotism and favouritism.

The army sucks.

You got a romanticized idea of it. You are clearly teens that never did the training OR old losers that can't have a life without taking or giving orders.

we have 1 year of it, nothing works
annoying liberal cucks are still everywhere

Where do I meet natsoc and other redpilled women?

nice bubble you got there

Visiting Russia this fall, what's a safe not freezing city to go to?

I'm not comfortable with a bunch of brainwashed leftists kids with military training.

Look what happened to DeQuan or whatever the fucker's name was who shot up Dallas.

5 killed with an SKS, no problem.

I don't think mandatory service is going to fix stupid, it'll just militarily train stupid.

Sure, why not.
> shitskin superior
> bullying young soldiers in barracks

Only the swiss model works, where everybody are enlisted for life. But you cant preserve windsor tyranny in this case.

>a negro Afghan veteran BLM supporter shoots down several cops
>2 days later OP asks if military service would help against SJWs

The military is getting more and more leftist anyways. June was LGBT month for the Air Force, and now trans people are allowed in.

You're the classic self-hating jew then? I live in nyc, I thought they were all here

No because there'd need to be constant war to throw them at.

israelanons, one thing I've been always curious about: so the isreali population is made up of european jews who emigrated after ww2 and a second wave after the soviet collapse and the jews that came from the arab world when isreal was established. is there any difference in succes and social status between these groups? or are they the same? i've heard those african jews are considered the bottom of the society. are the even real jews or do they just pretend to be so they can emigrate?

no i dont hate myself.
i just think it is unfair if i can laugh at others but if someone makes a joke on my race ill be offended.

that will make me a hypocrite.

How do you visit Sup Forums and don't know about Ashkenazi, Sephardi and Mizrahi?

Which is the good one and which are bad?

you're not neurotic at all
you're the opposite of the stereotype

if only everyone had that common sense, jewbro

>I've heard those african jews are considered the bottom of the society

you heard right.
they are like normal niggers, but sneakier.
they actually plan on how to steal your bike, and make sure there is an escape route.

they are the worst human beign on this planet

Hahaha sheeeit

Depends on the service

Of course we would, are you retarded? Are there no effeminate men in South Korea?

Ashkenzi are white jews, Sephardi are hispanic jews and Mizrahi are black/arab jews

How many of you have actually served in the military? If you support mandatory service but haven't served yourself, you're an asshole.

Ashkenazi = white (from russia or polin, also my race :^)

Sephardi = Spics (from spain after they kicked em' all)

Mizrahi = ShitSkin (from neighbor countries)

What about Asian Jews??

I like this idea OP, but what about people with medical issues? Would we work around their needs? Or would we give everyone equal military treatment and it just sucks to be them?

They at least raise their kids so they arent autistic murderers

>Askenazi
The kikes. That's the dr Goldenberg who steals your shekels. Mostly come from Central and Eastern Europe
>Sephardi
Stupid shits from South-Western Europe. They are a lot like Mestizos.
>Mizrahi
Basically jewish Arabs and niggers from Middles East.

There are also Indian and Africans jews who are just shitskins as well.

In Israel it is the law to serve in the military for 3 years min. 2 for females and 3 for males

>user wants to put crazy people they don't like in the military.
>Teach them how to use guns.
>Teach them discipline.
>Teach them tactics.
>Don't teach them to be less crazy.

GREAT IDEA!

yellow monkeys, just like the rest of the world

Thank you.

But what about Hasidic and Orthodox?

isolate themselves is Jerusalem, praying all day long.
refuse to work and serve in the army (which is law)
we must pay them along with our taxes so they won't starve to death.
they don't recognize Israel as a country and refuse to go to the public because "impurity"

Or it would be like Russian military, where the drug usage and suicide rate is through the roof and everyone becomes a wreck of a human being through the experience.

>muh military
>rational people are annoying

cletus you sound like you need to call the nurse again

Wtf why does your country put up with these leeches then?

Jews will jew jews that will jew jews

Shit in, shit out.

All you'll do by forcing all the shit into the military is have a shittier military.

Big representation in knesset

Tbh all semitic religions are cancer when followed to the letter

because the world will be mad.

not giving them money is basically making them starve to death.

God I couldn't imagine living in Israel where everyone is trying to outjew each other.

Yes it would sort out a lot of problems we have in our society

What about people with asthma or other medical conditions that prevent them from serving currently?

>ITT: we continue to pretend military service cures people of being whiny sissies.

Don't be lying the anons
Men are lowered to 2.8 years now

the plan in the future is to raise women to 2.4, then lower men to 2.6 and raise women to 2.6 as well
Or so I've heard

Mandatory military service doesn't get rid of kikes.

>who will get deported
they never are user, they never are..

they can serve on other branches or positions depending on their condition or they may not serve at all.

>that potato-looking slavgirl
>wearing a nazi eagle w/ swastika

2.8= about 3 years f.am

Obviously it would have to be carried out adequately. Russians are never suitable examples.

t. 3 pazam years user

>after 4 month cut
>after salary raise to 810 shekels
mfw

>implying

Doesn't work like that.

You end up with unmotivated fags that end up hating the country even more because they have to go to the army.