Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

>inb4 le funny 6'0 and 5'11 meme

me on the left

Honestly? Whoever told her to wear those shitty grandma.

I legit can't remember lefty's name, i think I may have early-onset Oldtimer's Syndrome.

The fuck am I reading?

I meant to say grandma shoes. Her shoes look like a grandma's. Not sexy at all. Call me a footfag but it's true.

>Giantess has mega-legs of a Goddess
>hides them under a tablecloth

what the actual shit

dats a hyuuge bitch

footfags go die

Also wearing stilts with a dress is a major faux pas. Lefty should have stuck with regular shoes or a unicycle if she absolutely had to be a special snowflake.

Anna is so short and stumpy, even in heels she looks like a hobbit.

>The fuck am I reading?

Old-timers' Syndrome, it's a brain problem old people get, it causes loss of memory and suchlike. Terry Pratchett had Old-timer's Syndrome.

I still can't remember Lefty's name, help me out someone.

i wonder how it feels to be as tiny as ASR

sup manlet

karlie's yeti hands make it look like a shoop but im still not sure

>why is this 10 year old girl standing next to me?

the one on the right is hotter

Is that Robert Downey Jr?

tall chick are awkward looking

I wish ASR would put on a few el bees.

EuroTaylor Swift

>Such a manlet you get triggered by a joke before it even happens

manlets detected

>he likes his women lanky and mannish
???

>oldtimers syndrome

is that Sophie?

5'8" here and let me tell you some thing you piece of fucking shit.

I'm handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. I have a 7.5in dick and not a single girl I have ever banged has failed to text/call me for a bootycall late at night. I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intimidate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Low center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fat face or 2) out last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame required to ground that extra height made you more tired. I make 85k a year as an mid-level engineering manager at Ford (I'm 23 btw, they will most likely promote me to upper management within the next 2-3 years). I fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy any of you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me. I scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. I made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both.

Sports I would destroy you at in order
Soccer
Football
E-sports
Baseball
Endurance running
Tennis
Golf
Footgolf
Ping Pong
others

I know you. Ugly is a given. Probably curly hair. Tried to grow a beard but it was patchy and you were sad for awhile about that. Struggling to find a way to validate yourself you took to reminding everyone how you're "Over 6 feet tall!", as if that was some sort of cutoff for being a man. When in reality you're just as pathetic as every other self-hating wannabe piece of shit out there, yet you have somehow convinced yourself you've won the genetic lottery.

i know for a fact her pussy / ass is going to be amazing just by looking at her thighs

t. hung stud

femlets when will they learn

>he is attracted to manly features such as large body size and manjaws

The one who doesn't fucking shave.

Who's vagoo and butthole tastes the cleanest??

What the fuck is wrong with the right ones feet?

>using other peoples pasta because you are an angry midget

manlets, they never learn.

>That Von Habsburg Jaw
That's seriously unnerving, once you see it.

annas legs are so deformed she looks like shes been in a car crash.

>tl;dr

>5'8

Stopped reading there. When will they learn?

Prove Karlie is not a reptilian alien in disguise

Not at all. What the fuck are you on about?

Literally who?

What can small girls even do to defend themselves from these giant monsters?

>comparing Karlies jaw to Anna Sophias freakish witch like chin.

top cackle

holy shit i thought it was photoshopped

>TFW 6'1 and tall girls are my fetish but they generally have mustaches or want a guy that's like 6'6

all I can think of is that JAV lesbian genre where they have a really tall girl (at least by Japanese standards) and really short girl. Usually, it's school themed. Or perhaps you've watched that scene with Phoenix Marie and Piper Perri? That's how you make kino.

That's mother fucking right dude
Tell them

The asymmetrical, elongated chin, also called the Habsburg Jaw or the Von Habsburg Chin, due to western royalty being a bunch of inbreeds and developing prognathism.

get with a big boy like me and i'll defend them

Act cute

>p-please someone call the police i'm not kidding she molests me every day

FUCKING SHAVE!!

Why are tall girls so fucking hot they always look like lanky predators hunting cock

Submit

Klossy thread?

>Alzheimer's
Fixed

>being this triggered

she's also done scene with Alison Tyler, another giantess

What are some films where Sophie Turner keeps ASR as a willing live-in sex slave who begs to worship her goddess' body?

DEM LEGS

>ywn climb her

Oh, I get it, you were talking about the goblin.

Phoenix Marie's butthole is kino

Right with those badly fitted, teal shoes. Holy fuck, she needs a mirror in her house.

I want lefty to ride me to death

Fund this

ASR is a top tier qt

>womanlets

DURN TO YAH ASSR

truly /ourgal/

So ASR has a career as an excuse to be photographed near tall actresses, right?

ASR totally has a mommy fetish, right?

God that would be insulting to be called. I think I'm just going to start flinging short mythical creature insults at short people, is hob goblin more insulting than goblin? What about pygmy?

It means hang loose you cock sucking lost watching faggot. That show was awful and lost posting was the beginning of faggot general posting, just as bad as walking plebs and got queers.
Plebeians the lot of you.

She's a huge prude too.

Unbangable.

>theron
>hairless milf godess
>ASR
>hairy little qt

I NEED THIS

I wouldn't know, I'm tall enough not to feel threatened by short people. You've got issues man

>christina ricci post-mutilation

zero fucks are given by anyone.

>ywn see charlize stretch out ASR with her feminine penis for the first time and turn her into a woman

Relax bro, this is an ASR thread, don't bully in here

My dick for not pumping semen in the left one right now.

Why is danny devito listed twice?

God damn I want to see Charlize abuse ASR so bad

>Put the pocket sized ASR down, Charlize!

>yfw film a threeway between ASR, Karlie and taytay

JDIMSA

That hand size difference

>tfw 5'10 master race

I wonder how deep Charlizes hand can fit inside of ASR

You just know

>tall women

may as well fuck a man