Obama says Dallas police shooting was not a hate crime

Obama says Dallas police shooting was not a hate crime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0R_oKdormf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only white people can commit hate crimes goy.

Where have you been?

Black Terrorist kills multiple white police officers "How would I know why he did it"
White cop kills black criminal "Well he did it cause he's racist"

You mean the BLM one? That was a hate crime, racist fucking dindu

But he dindu nuffin.

He was a good boy, just started college

>Cannot speak to motivations

I'm pretty sure CNN reported that he literally said "This is because the police are killing black people. I'm trying to kill as many white cops as I can". That was yesterday. Has it been proven false?

Obama is a hate crime

because the shooter was black. See if he was white, they would already be calling for gun confiscation and Al Sharpton would be sipping tea in the Oval Office. BTW where the fuck is that niggerleech anyway?

Who is the white Al Sharpton?

not a hate crime because it was domestic terrorism, ie someone using violence to push a political ideology; practically the text book definition

of course not
it's workplace violence.
like fort hood.

That's not true. The night club shooter was labeled as a hate crime. Blacks are immune to any label.

:'(

HahahA

>"I wanted to kill white people" Said one of the shooters
>Not a hate crime

.............................What universe is this?

sure

Sup Forums

The dallas shooting was fucking nothing. Its like it didn't even really happen.

It did, 11 people were shot, and at least 6 people died, but as far as the public is concerned it might as well have happened in fucking Aleppo or something.

>Blacks are immune to any label.
That's because there's no worse label than nigger

Meanwhile some cunt on tumblr is crying about how media says every white shooter is just a mentally ill lone wolf.

>shaun king
>black

Well at least she can't say blacks and whites are unequal in that regard now.

Were any of the officers he could have shot at black? You can't really say it's a hate crime right away if the only guys he could shoot in the first place were white.

We don't even know who the cops he actually shot are, or how he got 11 (9?) of them.

The identities have been released. They were all white. He even stated he wanted to kill as many whites as possible.

Liberals hear what they want to hear.

They all called the one today a racist. Look at the Video.

youtube.com/watch?v=0R_oKdormf4

That's not what Obama said. As a matter of simple English comprehension "cannot speak to motivations" explicitly contradicts the idea that he said it is not a hate crime.

Okie Doke

Church of the He-could-be-my-son dindu-nuffinism

>the identities have been released

Sauce

Don't know if serious.

Under obongo everyone is to be mislabeled.
Islamic terrorism is to be hate criming and hate crimes are to be terrorists.

The left is so weird.