When a video game designs ships 100x better looking than your shows and movies you know you're doing something terribly...

When a video game designs ships 100x better looking than your shows and movies you know you're doing something terribly wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxlv4cOllDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MkoeEL7weSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meanwhile the Discovery featured in the upcoming show...

what the fuck

I thought they scraped this shirty ship design

Nope, they're going with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dxlv4cOllDQ

the show is making a big mistake having the proud black woman be the main character over this guy

The show is DOA. Canceled in less than 6 episodes.

Constitution/D7 rape baby.

Blacks don't even watch sci-fi. This is going to flop so hard.

But liberals do and star trek is probably their sci fi wet dream. Star trek is going to be max diverse from now on.deal with it.

Hell i`d watch a Star Trek show with an Oddyssey as the Enterprise.

If i recall correctly its a fan-made design too. It won a contest or something.

disdain for plebs

startrek has been max diverse since the 60s but things just seem so forced now compared to how things were even when enterprise came out . startrek will be making a big mistake if they try to feed into a feminist sjw narrative considering it is a post feminist post racial hatred society

I don't know about that. Appears to be an update of the original McQuarrie design for the aborted Star Trek: Phase 2 show.

>these are the voyages of the U.S.S. Kite

They could have a Hispanic captain and call it the Nacho.

>aborted

figures, looks like an abortion

Some STO designs are fucking awful. Some, like the Odyssey are gorgeous.

Wasn't the concept here that it's a marriage of Federation and Klingon design? If you look at the old Klingon designs from the era, parts of the ship seem to be taking from early Prime era Klingon design elements.

Don't get me wrong, it looks bad, I'm not arguing that, I'm just trying to make sense of what they were trying to do here.

-

Anyways, my biggest fear is that they're going to pull an Enterprise. Enterprise was in the Prime timeline, but it suffered the same issues as the Kelvin timeline where they were rewriting shit constantly and fucking up the timeline. I really wish they'd stop doing sequels and do a post DS9 show dealing with the aftermath of the fucking war. And fuck every writer that acts like doing a post DS9 series is impossible or hard to write. Every last person that's ever said that is a lazy hack that doesn't want to deal with the intricacies of writing a post-war fallout scenario.

And let's say that you just don't want to write that, fine, set it far enough beyond DS9 that this shit don't matter, and you can just do a normal exploration show with no immediate overarching storyline. There are plenty of trekkies that'd be down for an old school Star Trek, "Let's see what weird shit we find this week" show mixed in with deeper, but underlying elements. But stop doing prequels, every time you just fuck up the timeline some more. The best thing to do is ignore Kelvin shit, ignore Enterprise, and just go with the core Star Trek, Star Trek Movies, TNG, DS9 stuff as your background. Voyager and the new movies don't matter much in the scheme of things, so you don't have to use anything from them except the absolute essentials that had real lasting consequence.

>now
are you retard? lmao the niggas made the bad race from TOS into a permanent crew member in TNG.

The whole idea is forced inclusion

In a way, but not how you might think. The problem is now instead of it being what it should be, people of different races, genders, cultures, belief systems, species, etc etc etc working together toward a better future ..... you get:

"CIS GENDER WHITE MALES ARE EVIL THEY BORN EVIL THEY ARE EVIL THEY ALWAYS BE EVIL THEY NEVER BE ANYTHING BUT EVIL AND THEY ALWAYS WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING AND THEY DIDNT EVER BUILD NOTHING THEY JUST TOOK CREDIT FOR SHIT EVERY OTHER RACE GENDER SEXUALITY THE FUCK ELSE THERE IS F... uh.... .the fuck i saying i dunno democrats tell me what to say and give me my pay check i already voted you promised me hand outs where are they already? you gonna hold out on me just cause yo girl didnt get elected? fuck man. i mean. fuck it. the captains white. hell probably let me stay number one if i vote for him and maybe hell even start giving me my pay check again. can we stop at a kfc? that aint even racist everyone else on board captain included likes some kfc. that shit good."

Jesus christ what disorder do you have

voyager and a sovereign had a baby.

Being a left winger for too long. We're taught to pretend to like black people, but actually screw them over to ensure they never get out of poverty.

Worf never was a part of their inner circle.They dismissed everything he said and made fun of him.

Geordie was smart but a weirdo that could never land a white woman.

The woman, with the exception of tasha, were medical or science staff. Ok were had some admirals every once in a while.

Obviously they changed much of that in the later series because liberal fans demanded it. It's not a coincidence that the latest series was by far the most diverse spiritually.

youtube.com/watch?v=MkoeEL7weSE