:^) I thought my favorite comic would be safe from this nonsense

Things I know.
>this is the newest ghost rider
>they censored curse words
>he looks like a faggot
>they did away the whole biker gig
>he is now a spic that cruises in the fucking ghetto with a Dodge Charger
>his ghost rider form looks like a cross between loonatics unleashed regect and a latex gimp suit
>the art is inconsistant between realism and being cartoony
>the car only has flames on it during ghostrider form, fucking lazy usually the ride gets a cool demonic overhaul during ghostrider form
>as far as I see, they removed most of the religous overtones in it.
>basically reduced The Spirit of Vengence into Ow The Edge
>the jews did this

Things I do not know
>whether or not they really jumped the shark and made ghostrider gay
>they added any social justice references in the comic
>if the villians are just white republican stereotypes
>if any issues have been made during the election cycle and if so is there a "Not-Trump" villian
>if the Ghost Rider comic is still going after this monstrosity

:^) Boy, I suuurrre love progressivism nowadays! I should have known he would've gotten enriched ever since Squirell girl got tumblrised.

Can any of you get more info about this comic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5ONTXHS2mM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUST

E-even Howard The Duck does not know peace from this madness...

>even SOMETHING AS OBSURE AS THE HOWARD THE DUCK STILL GETS CURSED BY PROGRESSIVISM AND ISN'T HE SUPPOSED TO BE POLITICALLY INNCORRECT?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PICTURE RELATED REEEEEEE

In 2012, Marvel stopped caring what their old fanbase liked and went in search of new readers by reinventing things left and right and having more and more big events. They pulled an MTV.
It's happening everywhere, just stick to older comics and other companies like Dark Horse, Avatar and Image
I just got caught up on Manifest Destiny and B.P.R.D., they're so good.

I know but why super fucking obsure things even get the progressive chopping block?

Howard the duck barely has a fanbase to begin with and his entire character is built around being politically incorrect.

Just why? Why do a stupid change like that?

At least there are some companies that haven't pulled that shit yet.

At least manga isn't cucked right?

Post ghost rider form

>Ghost Rider
>doesn't ride
JUST

FUCK

This comic came out three years ago and it was actually damn good.

>newest
Sup Forums the slowpoke of Sup Forums

You better tell me how in the hell this is "good"

>diversity for ants.png

>Those hipster earhole rings
Why, they are disgusting why would you do that to yourself, it's not cool it just looks stupid.

M8!! I'm gonna give you a protip.

> be you
> have mind controlled by useless comics
> owners of those comics try to control other minds than yours
> Get Stockholm syndrome about your captors and ask them not to change
> bitch about the change for a while
> Follow your previous mind control programming because you are too conditioned to do anything else
> continue to buy comics

Fucking get a grip you pathetic worm. You should be celebrating your freedom, not wishing yourself into captivity.

THIS applies to ALL the recent changes in comics to a new black/trans/female /cripple etc.

CELEBRATE YOUR FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:^) God to hip with the kids yaknow?

Just like he has bleached hair.

Fucking why. It's bad enough he is a beaner, but why a hipster bean?

He different from the other Riders in that he isn't possessed by a spirit of vengeance, but rather a damned soul. When he's facing the original Ghost Rider this is elaborated on. He rides around in a car that when in Ghost Rider form he can melt in and out of the metal body. It's actually pretty bad-ass, not that you would know, since you were all apparently obvious to this for a whole fucking three years.

Also this happened fucking forever ago, this character's comic already has had two volumes and a secret wars tie in.

I dunno, try actually reading you johnny-come-lately whiney fuck. If you actually read comics enough to give a shit about the characters you'd know this change already happened and that all the previous ghost riders are still around. Hell The main Ghost Rider was in Thunderbolts for fuck's sake.

You're as bad as tumblr and the sjws crying about shit they'll never watch, play or buy.

>enjoying =/= mindcontrol

>OY VEY GOYIUM LETS JUST BE ACCEPTING AS WE REMOVE THE WHITE MAN FROM EVERY ASPECT OF HIS CULTURE. :^)

Looks like something out of bleach, kek. Also
>marvel
DC is the only publisher you should ever pay any attention to, marvel always were liberal faggots.

All comics have always been liberal.

DC just fails hard at doing it so they went running back to their core audience rebirth to wait in comfort while the industry slowly dies around them.

Tell me something though, is Moon Knight safe from all this? He seems like a character SJWs would dislike quite a lot and that makes me like him more. I've heard his new miniseries is pretty damn good.

Image are usually fine from this type of thing and don't push it as much as Marvel or DC.

Though why aren't Valiant getting recognition? They're able to write characters of different ethnicities really well, make them feel like real people rather and a lot of them are incredibly original, though it's a reboot from the 90s so half and half.

>you're just as bad as the SJWs
>you should like this change because "le edge"
lefty cuck spotted

>not making him a completely new charcter and naming him something different since he has little to do with what ghost rider is about. Name him like "El Inferno Diabo" or something.

Oh right, forgive me, shitty comics are your culture.

Not the American West, Cowboys, Route 66, Early Superman/Batman, Country music, Tom Sawyer, To kill a Mocking Bird, Independence Day, Dolly Parton, The Wright Brothers... Yeah, none of that is your culture.

Just shitty comics.

If only you opened your eyes and realised you can do so much more with your time than reading pathetic drawing-stories.

You're being triggered about something Marvel did three years ago and acting like it's some fresh new thing. This not only proves that you don't read comics with any frequency for this to actually matter to you, but that you're obviously jumping to every possible negative conclusion without even doing the least bit of research on the subject to know if this is good or bad. Now tell me how this is any different than tumblr/sjws?

All comic book characters are to you is a poster on your wall. Get fucked.

He seems completely untouched and the new comic actually looks bretty gud.

>for some reason I first read that as MoonMan lel

This why DC is winning.

You're dense OP. Ghost Rider is a role. The ones before Johnny Blaze rode horses or carriages or elephants. The Spirit of Vengence is a role and always has been. There is nothing in the mythos saying he can't use a car for the "rider" part.

Of all the SJW changes this one actually made sense because a new Ghost Rider is picked every generation.

I really only read old comics these days anyways. I don't read any ongoings, kind of ashamed and not ashamed.

This. I haven't read much of the comic though, but heavily invokes Fast and Furious and still feels manly and bad-ass.

American culture is now trap.
youtube.com/watch?v=E5ONTXHS2mM

Actually Marvel is still outselling them.

I mean mordern culture. It isn't right that every single peice of modern culture removes the whiteman from everything.

I wouldn't be surprised if they ever did a Moonman parody somewhere down the line, could you imagine Spector kicking the shit out of criminals while wearing the big crescent moon over his face? That'd be kind of funny to see.

I was actually trade waiting the new miniseries but I might buy a couple issues and frame them since the covers look good. Also I'm dreading and both anticipating a Netflix series, on one hand I've always wanted one but on the other I fear what kind of SJW stuff they'll force in.

>Be british

>Watch Doctor Who

>Go to Reddit and Tumblr

>Never ever ever ever ever ever ever shut the fuck up about it

>Spread shitty fanbase to where it leaves containment zone of Tumblreddit

>Aryan American Master Race can't stop hearing about Dr. Cuck.

I don't want to hear it bong.

Well excuse me for actually having a life and not being able to drop 20 bucks for this weeks diversity peice. It's not like I have to drive 50+ miles just to get to a comic store.

Also why is it bad for me to expect to see shark jumping when we had nazi Captain Marvel, Trumpmoddak, and Muslim Captain Britian?

Fucking go back to Sup Forumsmblr where you belong

If you read comics you would know, why do you care about franchises you don't even keep up with enough to know what their current status is.

Also yes, Moon Knight is safe from this.

So far we have.

Black Cap
Female thor
Asian Hulk
Black Girl Iron Man
Latino Ghost Rider
Black Spider-Man
Muslim Miss Marvel
Female Captain Marvel
Female Wolverine

But Femthor will be over in a year or so with the regular Thor returning. Regular Cap has already returned (though currently a Hydra Nazi thanks to the cosmic cube that restored his youth) alongside Black Cap. Bruce Banner will be back as the Hulk once more very soon. Latino Ghost Rider is actually a great addition to the Ghost Rider family and is actually pretty popular among new readers. Black Spider-Man co-exists with regular Spider-Man and has been around for over a decade. Muslim Miss Marvel is actually a clever reinvention of the role that is surprisingly charming and cute without feeling force fed or pandering. Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel is still boring as fuck, but what else is new, being the tokken wonder woman of Marvel requires about as much. And X-29 has been around for fucking forever and we still have Old Man Logan even though the original Wolverine is still dead.

Only comics I read are Wolverine, because X-23 is my waifu, and Carnage and other symbiote and spider comics.

Muslim Captain Britain only happened in an alternate time line.

Also Loki is currently the Trump analogue in Marvel.

Furthermore if you can't be bothered to read comics on a regular basis what the fuck does it matter to you what this flavor of the week twist on the character to sell copies is? They'll be back to the way they were in a couple years time with nothing lost or gained. Do you even know how comics fucking work?

>waifu
>western shit
Kill yourself

>Small breasts

Why?

That actually would be hillarious if they did a moonman parody. Having a small dose of Sup Forums would be a breath of fresh air after all the liberal bullshit.

I hope the miniseries keeps the forumla of not being another liberal propoganda show

X-23's brother is half Japanese so is it counts.

The new Punisher.

What do you care guys?

None of you were buying Ghost Rider comics

>Be british
Check
>Watch Doctor Who
Nope
>Go to Reddit and Tumblr
Nope
>Never ever ever ever ever ever ever shut the fuck up about it
About Doctor Who? See first point.
>Spread shitty fanbase to where it leaves containment zone of Tumblreddit
Still no
>Aryan American Master Race can't stop hearing about Dr. Cuck.
Ohhhkay, if it makes you feel any better, I hate the show.

Well, that's only a conundrum if you have a static mentality. What I suggest is creating your own culture moving forward and stop being a child.

Rarely is the bible on point about anything but here is some bible.

>When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

This means comics as much as anything. I used to read Beano and Dandy (brit comics, the latter about an American cowboy in fact) but I haven't read them in more years than I care to remember as I GREW UP.

Not that you would know anyway since you apparently haven't been current with comics in the last two decades. If it weren't for threads like these on Sup Forums informing you of trivial changes to shit you weren't even reading in the first place years after-the-fact you'd never know any of this was happening. You're at the point now where you just want to be angry at/about something.

There actually is a black British Punisher, but he's currently in the Contest of Champions getting his ass kicked by Punisher 2099.

Also the female punisher came and went five years ago.

desu all new ghost rider is pretty fun
>ghost rider races

Also, funfact.

The Ghost Rider before this one was a woman, not that any of you would actually fucking know that since none of you read comics and the closest you've come to Ghost Rider is the Nicholas Cage Movies.

Because he was featured in the Guardians Of The Galaxy movie, bumping him up from C list to B list in terms of the number of people who know about him.
Image is subtler with it, but still kind of hamfisted, depending on the comic. Marc's friend who asked him to fly him around came out as gay pretty early in Invincible, and that was like 8 years ago
There's no reason to support something you don't like user. All your money should be going into good shit like Orc Stain and BPRD
Sadly, there's hordes of teenage idiots buying up shit like Squirrel Girl and Whor, though even those sales are pretty shitty

The Moon Knight run with the kickass art is pretty good. Only qualm I have is the scene where he cuts a bullet in half. Shells do not come out with the bullets, do some goddamn research.

Gauges are like "I loose" buttons in a fight. Rip and tear.

Just read Ennis OP. I'd start with The Boys.

Does he punish criminals by making them look at him?

>Muslim Miss Marvel doesn't feel forced or pandering.

You're full of shit, you Marvel Shill.

>Blackisher vs EDGEnisher
Yes. That's a thing? How blaxplotation/brit is the brit?

When reading Ennis you should end with The Boys. It is his magnum opus.
Start with Hitman

Squirrel Girl's sales have actually been flatlining since issue 2.

Whor is only maintaining average sales, but to fair, the stuff with Thor and Loki in them and all the flashbacks with cool art still make them worth reading even if whor as a character is boring as fuck.

Try having an opinion once in your life that isn't a knee-jerk reaction.

Punisher Max is good too.

That was a good series you fag. The fights were pretty good and brutal because the artist draws a super violent fight comic called Luther Strode.

>mfw Marvel's going to generate the ultimate controversy sales by having Kamala give up islam

>it's another "triggered Sup Forumscksucker tries to tell others how they think know more and how politically superior they are" episode

This is YEARS old and it's one of marvels few entertaining comics
Ghost Rider changes hands/ hosts pretty frequently

If you want to whine about something Marvel has done to shamelessly pander while disenfranchising established fans, you can point to pretty much any single other thing they've done in the past 2 years.

Punisher Max is required reading. So is the original Crossed and Preacher.

>or killed by nazi Captain America

>tfw they will never touch Shadow
It's so good that he peeked long ago.

Isn't there an issue where every ghost rider in history shows up to face something down, and they're like on horses and in biplanes and chariots and 18 wheelers and tanks?
Ennis also wrote a really good Ghost Rider mini

But the character is non-white which makes it liberal brainwashing. Muh cultural identity. Bawwwwwwwwww.

Nice ad hominem and deflection you argument-less lack-whit. Maybe the reason you're politically inferior is your inability to form even the most basic argument or chain of logic to defend your hyperbolized grievances with fictional depictions of characters that you're only made aware of by vicarious instances such as this thread.

CAP is a Nazi, what more do you want?

>Peaked.
Fuck me

>Getting so triggered by someone's elses opinion that you resort to samefagging

Jesus, I heard Sup Forums was bad but not THAT bad.

Planetary has a Not The Shadow in it. I guess you could call it an homage.

If this continues, won't it make white heroes a minority

I mean what's the point

You realize your samefag is quite obvious as well ad hominem master. Is name calling all you're really capable of? I don't think you've established one tangible point in this entire thread other than trying to discredit the other person with trivial charges of being an outsider.

Holy shit. Some people like to read comics at their own pace.

ITT: Sup Forums tries to find a reason to hate a good comic just because they think it panders to SJWboogeyman.

And what pace is that when you're bitching about something that's years old already?

THAT'S why Preacher felt like a letdown. I went Punisher MAX->The Boys-> Preacher-> Fury MAX->The Pro-> Hitman.

On topic, the big two try to cater to what they see as popular (see 90s comics), roght now that SJW. SJW don't biy comics, so I don't see the point.

>Marvel doing something stupid with their heroes
This isn't new, it just happens the theme is making them minorities instead of future heroes with jetpacks and chrome plated limbs. The classics are classics for a reason, this shit is just a fad in an attempt to drive up sales and look good doing it. It's all pure marketing.

People who think this is some big thing don't read comics. There are so many different Ghost Riders that it doesn't even matter. There was a female ghost rider who rode a monorail train.

Their own pace, silly.

Sadly, (((they've))) claimed that too.

See, you did it backwards

>uses ad hominem and deflection all the time
>bitches when I do it back to you

I have a counter signal meme that perfectly describes you but I somehow misplaced it.

nobody buys comics, that's the problem, so both are scrambling like chickens with their heads cut off trying to figure out how to save a dying business model.

Still not an argument.

>it just happens the theme is making them minorities instead of future heroes with jetpacks and chrome plated limbs
That can occasionally be fun though, look up Punisher 2099 and where he lives

As can the minority angle too, look up the comic in the OP post.

I used to work in a comic shop

Comics were my life

Then shit like this started happening

I haven't read any superhero shit in about 5 years

I'm happier for it

Old man Logan is still around, but Wolverine is dead?

isn't there a future jetpack chrome limbed spider who also happens to be a spic?

I'm just glad I never liked comics.

ITT: Triggered Sup Forumsmblrtard uses samefagging and hypocrisy to try to make himself seem more superior.

You have'nt explained how it was good besides "le ebin new powers and diversity" meme

Yeah. Spider-man 2099.

I've been meaning to check it out for awhile now because I hear there's some fun ideas in it and I like Legend Of Luther Strode art style. I never seem to get around to it though. meh

comics have gone in and out of shit phases since the late 80s, this is nothing new. Just that now the industry is slowly dying vastly reducing any room for maneuvering or creative freshness.

Multiverse collapsed, things got better and now Old Man Logan is straned in the main Marvel Universe. Wolverine is still encased in a shell of adamantium, X-29 took up his mantle.

You do realized there are colored tripcodes to identify each unique poster by on Sup Forums right?

Still reading comics even though:
>the comic book industry is doing everything it can to capitalise on the SJW trend, ostracising long-time readers in the process
>you're all grown up now

Put down the picture book and get a bloody job. All you're doing is rewarding their social justice pandering.

>he uses (((Steven Molenjew))) arguement tactics unironically

>What does it matter if they change their ethnicity/gender?!

Then make Black Panther white

We can literally see who is making each and every post on this thread, I can screen cap all of yours if you want.

I want Ryuko to bully me