Please love us

please love us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk
newsy.com/stories/california-lowers-penalty-for-spreading-hiv-to-misdemeanor/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw i didn't born in california and i'll never live in there because i'm so poor to afford a plane ticket.

youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk

Give me a reason to.

I'll buy you and your sister a ticket if your sister marries me

>tfw only son

What about a cousin?

because i used to live in sioux falls

You're alright.

Are you going to come up here for Christmas?

no ;___; we havent been back in like ten years. aunts usually come down to visit us instead

As soon as you change this new law

newsy.com/stories/california-lowers-penalty-for-spreading-hiv-to-misdemeanor/

And possibly when you take that bear out of your flag, once you have killed them all to extinction.

You should visit

yeah, you should visit

I'm going to spend Christmas with the Dakotan

maybe....

what about the hubby :o

the bear is already extinct

Is this the new bear thread?

are you my german bear poster?

He's going to come too

Ja

post away my cub. post away

please visit sioux falls. its a pretty comfy town

>Largest city in the state
>Town

real bears or *real* bears?

California.

*please visit sioux falls. its a pretty comfy city :3

your bears

why are you not answering, ameribear?

>short

I wouldn't mind doing that

ty

let's stick to scratching real bears (no *real* bears)

California is great
Fuck the fly overs desu

>Fuck the fly overs
Every time

bears are waking up now

Back off.

Cali best state.

>short boi

"no"

winter's getting closer... they'll be hibernating soon...
I hate my CPU, it's encoding so god damn slowly... Yes, I'm encoding these videos right now

I live in California but ive never seen a bear
I really want to visit Yosemite one day so i can see a bearbro

bear wiggles :o

i'm gonna head to bed, this thread is now yours :D

Goodnight bud

goodnight qt

Die.

>shorty

Rude. I'm am 170 cm. Average height.

>As soon as you change this new law
>newsy.com/stories/california-lowers-penalty-for-spreading-hiv-to-misdemeanor/
Not that I agree with the law but they had a somewhat decent rationale in that no other disease carries such a penalty for knowing transmission. They can either remove the penalty for HIV or upgrade all other dangerous diseases to felonies which is a whole other animal, especially when you consider that they would now have to find the right cutoff for when a disease becomes a felony for knowing transmission. Also part of the decision was that HIV isn't as dangerous as it was when the law was made and is much more manageable.

God no

That's not what you said the other day

You have true love here.

Fuck fly overs DESU

Yeah okay bud

I said was 170cm the other day also shorty.

So do y'all get a bunch of super annoying flyover coming to your state to see the MEGA STARS? like is there a ceartine demographic that y'all come across alot?

Nyo.

yes

no

Yes

No

ye

nah

y

n

ok no

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaww yee

Yes, holy shit. They think they can stop to take pictures anywhere they want and will stop foot traffic to take a picture with some dude in a bugs bunny costume and they think everywhere in the south is Hollywood and treat the whole place as a party town. There are also entire businesses dedicated to loading tourists on buses and bringing them around the city in the hopes that they see Chris Prat in sweat pants getting coffee or some shit. Though the good news is that most of them stay in Hollywood for that while locals avoid the area because we know its a trashy tourist trap and the shittiest place in LA. We don't have to cross paths all that often. As far as demographics, it used to be entirely trashy Americans but now we are seeing a large amount of Chinese.

What is worse is that we get every self entitled asshole who thinks they are hot shit and wants to get into movies or television. They think we give a shit and expect us to "hook them up" with some studio or gig. At least down south we do. Up north they get the same thing but for Silicon Valley, and in the far north they get idiots who think its "weedtopia". They all shit up the place and price Californians out of their homes. I don't think a single Californian has lived in Santa Monica or San Francisco for decades.

Damn flyovers

>They think they can stop to take pictures anywhere they want and will stop foot traffic to take a picture
That shit happens here too except with statues, and they'll sit on top of them and warp the metal with their fat asses or break off bits of the sculpture and then run away with it

>That shit happens here too except with statues, and they'll sit on top of them and warp the metal with their fat asses or break off bits of the sculpture and then run away with it

God damn. What is it about being on vacation that makes people turn into assholes? Is it the lack of social accountability of doing shit in a place you wont have to live in?

>Is it the lack of social accountability of doing shit in a place you wont have to live in?
Yeah, added with the excitement of being in a new place with new shit to see

Kids in a candy store

>fly over come in and kick Californians out
>they come to Texas and kick people out of Austin making it a liberal shithole
So fly over really are a nation wide evil, and here I thought that yall were leaving cause you were so inflated with anchor baby Mexicans that it was driving the cost of living up.