Singapore groom plays video of bride cheating in front of stunned wedding guests

thesun.co.uk/news/4630572/groom-video-cheating-bride-wedding-guests/

>A groom took revenge on his unfaithful partner by playing a video of her doing the dirty on him at their wedding.

>Guests at the event in Singapore were astonished when they saw a montage of the couple’s relationship suddenly cut with footage of her going into a hotel room with another man.

>The montage showed surveillance images of the bride entering a hotel room with another man, not the groom

>Local media reported that the couple were seen "behaving intimately" in the tape.

>The man reportedly then told the woman to "go to hell" before storming out.

Snap.

Based

Nice. He basically ruined her chances forever, saved other men from falling in her trap and saved his ass from the lies that she would have spun against him if he left her quietly or if he let her know privately, that he knew she was cheating.

He played it like a boss. There is no better way to do this.

good on him honestly fuck whores i wish they all die painful death if you want to jump on 15 different cocks everyday atleast have so little of basic decency to not be in relationship

If this happened in a cuckold wh*te country, the groom would be jailed

Based asians

FPBP and correct post.

>going through with an expensive wedding
>showing your family how you were cucked

He was a dumb dumb

>Why wouldn't breaking off the engagement be enough? I think she'll find it easier getting married again than he will. Who would want to be married to a vindictive loser like that?

I regret reading the comments.

Not everything is about money, Moshe.

You mean based

shows how out of touch with reality you are

>I think men (and women!) who do this are just proving what spoilt little losers they are! Much better to say "Bye bye forever" and simply walk away, dignity intact.
>A wedding isn't about just two people. Others will have taken time off work, paid for travel, accommodation, bought gifts, missed out on other things they could have been doing... Both bride and groom guests would be upset. Selfish way of getting revenge.
I want off this planet.

The girls dad pays for the wedding here.

He was probably loaded. Also weddings there pay for themselves since the guests usually bring money slips. He even invited the woman private investigator he hired to attend the wedding.

>Ms Zhuo said she had expected that the customer would use the information she provided about the bride-to-be seeing another man in hotel rooms to call off the engagement.

>So she was astonished to receive an invitation to his wedding.

the boys have gone too far desu

Singapore sounds alpha as fuck

Props to him

the bride's family pays for the wedding

Actually, no. In Asia, it up to the husband to 'take care' his wife. If the wife cucked her husband, the husband have a chance to earn his reputation back by many ways.

He could beat the shit out of wife and her lover, with the witness from the wife side. In this case, this man is alpha as fuck.

Why not just maturely deal with this instead of doing it in such a childish way?

What a mad cunt. That's awesome.

Why are Asians so uncucked (excluding RoC)?

Oh get fucked cunt. The bitch deserved public humiliation and her reputation fucked.

Hahaha. Have fun trying to hold a wedding on your measly autismbux FAG some people earn their living.

He showed good example to other men and also cheating women to not engage in such behavior cause they may not know if they are being observed

Of all the based people I've seen in my time this takes the cake

GLORIOUS