Should black twitter be banned?

Should black twitter be banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVaqmvHsBUs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJ2BYD6v6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does that even mean?

WHY OH WHY DID OUR FUCKING FOREFATHERS BRING THEM OVER!

The only I resent about my forefathers. What a costly decision...

Yo see my ancestors here? Ain't nobody want you here now, you're free to go, nigger.

>But yo ancestors did
Not exactly.
>West Africans from the central and western parts of the continent who had been sold by other western Africans to western European slave traders, with a small minority being captured directly by the slave traders in coastal raids, and brought to the Americas

>Far more slaves were taken to South America than to the north. The South Atlantic and Caribbean economic system centered on producing commodity crops, and making goods and clothing to sell in Europe, and increasing the numbers of African slaves brought to the New World

>In 1526, the Portuguese completed the first transatlantic slave voyage from Africa to the Americas, and other countries soon followed.

>The Atlantic slave traders, ordered by trade volume, were: the Portuguese, the British, the French, the Spanish, and the Dutch Empire. Several had established outposts on the African coast where they purchased slaves from local African leaders

Their own people valued Weapons and Goods over their own slaves.
No one wanted them, it was just business.

Shes right.

Whites love to act like blacks are responsible for slavery. When blacks state whites have enslaved us, they will tell blacks to get angry at the Africans that sold slaves. They act like the anger should go toward them instead of current whites.

Why can't the same type of rhetoric used for her argument? If blacks are not wanted, why don't we blame the whites that wanted us here in the first place?

Whites BTFO again

>made up white person quote
>nonsense rebuttal

Behold, the legendary debate tactic of double wrong. The opposing side can only dismiss one idiotic statement before the nig starts screaming and chimping out, leaving at least one nig statement unopposed.

The Jews are teaching them all this, I can tell

This is quite a morbid thought, but aren't African Americans more likely to be descended from slave owners than European Americans?

Yes and so should this kind of cop killing propaganda.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuLqmW4gBYs

>Should free speech I don't like be banned?
Kill yourself

imagine being black man, hahahaha

You're absolutely right. Let us rectify the sins of our fathers by forcibly deporting all niggers back to Africa. Consider it a gift from the sons of the sinners.

Pretty good shop senpai

>I can't afford the SJW mug and I can't even get a beta fag to buy me one, I'll put a piece of paper on a regular glass and pretend I'm not retarded.

You have a source on all this? I'd like to read it.

At the very least, anyone openly calling for a race war should be visited by the FBI.

do they know that the vast majority of white americans descend from people who arrived after slavery was abolished?

Yes.

It triggers me so hard.

I don't think anyone's ancestors wanted dindus back in the day, only some slave owners.
I don't even understand what these people thought when they did that though.
>Discover the new world which has barely any natives living on it
>Decide to import dindus
JUST.

From slaves to being the masters of whites in the bedroom... life's good

>free speech
Does any of you retarded burgers even know that this only means immunity from legal prosecution, not immunity from being banned from a privately owned service like Twitter? No? You just like typing words without knowing the meaning behind them?

> "The capture and sale of slaves". Liverpool: International Slavery Museum.

> Curtin, Philip (1969). The Atlantic Slave Trade. University of Wisconsin Press.

> Mannix, Daniel (1962). Black Cargoes. The Viking Press.

> .Deborah Gray White, Mia Bay, and Waldo E. Martin, Jr., Freedom on My Mind: A History of African Americans

why is it that it's always the mulattoes being the professional victims? Are they overcompensating for their lower actual african heritage?
Yes, the average euro admixture in "black" americans is 25% meaning they have 1 slave owner ancestor to every 3 slave ancestors per generation.

>My ancestors were enslaved by your ancestors. HA!

what?

Unfortunately for you, I don't believe the rhetoric that the actions of the past are reasons we should or should not be here today. The post was purely argumentative on different points of view. So there's no going "back" to Africa.

They should have their very own twitter website.

>mfw they WANT to be segregated

The only reason they wanted you here was to be farm equipment. Now that you are no longer serving that purpose there's no reason for you to stay.

How does it feel to have no meaningful heritage?

they wanted slaves, not welfare queens. Is it too late to request a refund?

youtube.com/watch?v=qVaqmvHsBUs

not mine haha

actually found a bill of sale of two slaves to one of my ancestors

free speech shouldn't be banned, but it's frustrating that retards are given the same voice as people with higher IQs

How does it feel to go extinct in the evolutionary battle for survival?

My ancestors didn't. Quite racist to assume I am Dutch or Jewish based on my skin color.

Does that hashtag emoji imply that everything that's non-white is black?

OP is calling for blacks to be banned from twitter you assnightmare

tfw my ancestor was Andrew "Trail of Tears" Jackson

i would prefer blacks to be banned

Feels alright, better to eventually die out than never achieve anything.

Nope, Jamal, we're taking you and the rest of your brothers and sisters back to West Africa. If you want back, you can get a green card and apply for citizenship.

Check'd

>masters of whites in the bedroom

Maybe in your shithole eurocucked country.

apologize!

don't take away our greatest source of entertainment

Ok BLAKE

never. I would and will do the same thing

Greatest president so far. Got high hopes for Trump, though.

Ok, bye bye white boy.

These nigs are as retarded as Syrians.

>Ebil hwite ppl brought us here
>lol let's just stay

>Dey be bombin us, halp
>Let's go live there with them

It's like Jews moving into Hitler's Germany. For what fucking purpose?

Based Franku

Why do mulatto choose to think of themselves as black and not white?

Is it because I think of them as not white?

It just confuses me though

>White people the devil

You're like...at least 45% white.....

you're really posting this everywhere aren't you

>dont call anybody.jpg

>If blacks are not wanted, why don't we blame the whites that wanted us here in the first place?

Because Jews aren't white?

lmao that would be so hilarious like what

SHALL

Alright Abdul, you've had enough time on the internet. Move over and let the next refugee have his turn.

The point is that every race had a hand in slavery, not just the "evil white man" that you niggers love to espouse. So funny how that went right over your head.

Why did she miss off the "when we were needed" ending?

that look

>when they had jobs they couldn't quit because they wanted to stay home and smoke weed

NOT

We all knew this, but I will still add this. Liberal arguments, completely dismantled. +1 pol/ political correctness -9001

>tfw niggers now just want to be house niggers while pretending to be field niggers

Makes sense I guess. They all cry about mother Africa, but none of them will fuck off back to it because they know they have it too easy, but they need to pretend they haven't "lost touch" with "who they really are".

Fuck them then, I'll take it.

I could use miles and miles of undeveloped, lawless countryside, instead of a shithole city with rules and traffic.

no its a interesting social experiment.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJ2BYD6v6U

Our ancestors ended slavery.

Ungrateful beast.

Great, now I have epilepsy.

>muh white tears

I'm going to eat a niggers heart in the race war.

Should Trump's twitter be deleted?

At least you haven't been called a Nazi all your life and indoctrinated by mass media that you are the primordial reason evil exists in the world.

gl with the aids and other diseases

No. Hillary's candidacy.

>obsolete farm equipment logic

still worth it
make they chilrens watch me eat it too.

I think I'm going crazy guys, as I can't ignore the small-mindedness and ignorance of those with filled with self-importance but with no intellectual base to justify it. They're everywhere in my daily life, as even my friends got visibly upset at me for voting for trump and yet none of these people understand how the balance of power and world order. They know nothing of nuance, and only of shallow ideals that are naive and unfounded in reality, and can be proven so with basic logic, but all they do is cover their years and continue to shout their dogma that they themselves don't even understand.

All twitter should be banned. It's so god damned degenerate.

I-Is she saying she outlived her usefulness?