GDP per capita 2031

GDP per capita 2031

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2015/08/11/investing/china-pboc-yuan-devalue-currency/index.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-19/vietnam-s-central-bank-devalues-dong-for-third-time-this-year
google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2015/08/20/kazakhstan-floats-tenge-currency-tumbles.html
google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/amp/3383978.html
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Industry/Manufacturing-output
mapi.net/blog/2014/01/china-has-dominant-share-world-manufacturing
mapi.net/blog/2015/09/china-solidifies-its-position-world’s-largest-manufacturer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gimmie a source please

Wikipedia

>per capita GDP is more or less equal to median household income

The citizens in all those countries are being shortchanged. They are getting approximately 1/4 to 1/5 of the wealth they generate.

you don't really produce anything, so the money will be inequally distributed.
>large tech companies get the pie, fat american slave lives off on gibs me dats

Is the world going to be all right?

Brasilien will stay a shithole lmao. Also, China overtook your economy

based

OBSESSED

Doesn't really look all that different from where the world stands today, except maybe for South Korea. Mexico's economy would be a little over 4 trillion by then

For the 20 Estimated largest economies. Is there any that includes all?

nominal is garbage, use PPP

Other way around

>Implying Portugal and Spain won't be one by then
You can already bump us to 9th place, at least

>India

South Korea's estimate looks like bullshit to me, tbqh

Oh yes so the UK suddenly lost half its economic power in 1 minute last summer.

Brazil will rise. We will surpass UK again just wait.

I can't believe it

I don't either

It takes 2016 growth rates and data and extrapolates them until 2031.

Yes, unless you put banana republics in the middle east going from poor shitholes to 'rich' overnight on the same level of wealth as western countries

Bundapower by 2050?

BIG BREASTS

>I seriously believe the UK lost half its economic power in a single minute last year
>I seriously believe China's economy grew by 25% in a single moment in 2005 when they appreciated the yuan by fiat
>the exchange price of a currency represents the real prices of goods and services in the country

>China's economy lost 2.5% of its value in a single moment because the central bank said so

>yes
ppp is a comfort pillow for poor shitholes

I just hope Princess Isabela invade us and makes sure we bend the knee

money.cnn.com/2015/08/11/investing/china-pboc-yuan-devalue-currency/index.html

Vietnam
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-19/vietnam-s-central-bank-devalues-dong-for-third-time-this-year

Kazakhstan
google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2015/08/20/kazakhstan-floats-tenge-currency-tumbles.html

Nigeria
google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/amp/3383978.html

Ummm, no sweetie.

If I sold my sexual services in the USA, I'd get paid $20 an hour.
If I sold them in India, I'd get $1 an hour.

The service is the same in both places.
Yet prices are lower. Why? Because the service is non-tradeable.
PPP adjusts for that reality. Prices for services are cheaper in shitholes than in Norway.

You need to compare economies using real GDP values

By the way, the IMF will update all of its statistics tomorrow morning.

Enjoy.

Get hype

These projections are always bogus and it's done by college graduates who have nothing to do in the office so their boss puts them to do these projections.

Pre-2008 projections had Brazil being the 4th largest economy on earth, then 2008 happened and the commodities ended and now all projections put Brazil below the big European economies, according to OP even South Korea will be above Brazil, which is ridiculous.

punched wall

Brazil is a shithole

Just be happy you're not India.

>btfo by Koreans
>cucked by chinese
>colonized by Americans
>bred by Nigerians

Impressive diversity

No its huge "chaebol" companies truly does punch hard above its weight, which does make the GDP and per capita GDP very high (not actual per-capita wealth though). Wealth is fairly top heavy in Korea (but not as much as REALLY corrupt countries like Brazil China and Russia).

>south korea

What is the wealth distribution like in Korea?

You do understand this is per capita right? Here's another interesting one, Russia grows over Brazil (most projections usually have it neck to neck with Mexico) and Indonesia comes out of nowhere to make it to the top 5.

I'm not saying it couldn't be mind you, for all I know this one is the most accurate ever made, you just have to look at the data and make a call on what you know.

South Korea is a poor shithole that should be conquered by its dominant Northern brother.

Modern South Koreans are depressed hollow remnants of their great ancestors.

The North represents vitality, strength, and honor.

Quite unequal among the Asian TIGER + Japan nations, but overall good balance globally (pretty big middle class and narrow gap between middle and poor class)

these estimates are meme
poor will remain poor
except for China, cause it actually produces something
China will rise

If Spain, who by then will be nothing but a barren desert due to climate change is still atop the rank, will still be among the best countries in the world, that should tell you enough about Iberian resilience and the lack of prowess of your cunts

>Russia grows over Brazil

PPP wise Russia has always been above Brazil. Nominal they never will be, because Brazil is industrialized country while Russia is a gas station with a 7/11 that sells women.

>industrialized nation that produces bananas and coffee

nominal per capita is similiar to russia. the real reason russia won't overtake brazil in nominal gdp on a country basis is because you guys outnumber them.

This. We and Spain should ''reunite''

Thanks God I will already be dead by then.

>behind the Philippines
JUST

China's not too far off of that actually

Inequality has decreased some over the last five years.

KANGZ

>Portuguese people will still be too proudy to join Spain because of an empire that has been gone for Centuries. We're really fucking dumb

>>worse then island Mexicans

what are you guys even doing? you haven't even had a war in the last 40 years.

>Brazil is industrialized country while Russia is a gas station with a 7/11 that sells women

We produce the same stuff as Taiwan and Korea, come on man

Vietnam had an awkward period of "semi-pure" communism and then they slowly switched to market-based policy without much fanfare.

Give them time, but I expect Thailand to take over that region's economy with Vietnam being close second

Lol

He is kinda right tho
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Industry/Manufacturing-output

>Pakistan

LMAO

At the momment their GDP per capita is 3/2 time bigger than us through, but we are getting closer to them, the thing is that their population is bigger and their birth rate is higher.

Still, we will remain a shithole for long, long time.

t.kim

Hahahaha
>industrialized
Hehehe

Murder, cartels, and drugs?

Brazil is kinda assembly line meanwhile Russia has industrial output to supply itself with everything it needs from basic resources

>tfw no cheap drugs to overdose and shitpost on int while being absolutely stoned

t. John-sama

You don't need to post 3 times

This Mean USA?

>china is the only poor country that manufactures goods

Yes. And our colony.

It pretty much is

China produces 80% of all goods produced by "poor" (sub $10,000 per capita) countries.

proof?

mapi.net/blog/2014/01/china-has-dominant-share-world-manufacturing

Take out all the richer than $10,000 per capita cunts

That's because their population is large. They're only slightly larger than other poor countries

mapi.net/blog/2015/09/china-solidifies-its-position-world’s-largest-manufacturer

Updated version.

Okay? China's poor. But of the poor shitholes they have 80% of all manufacturing production.

Doesn't make sense.
If they get disproportinately less than they produce on average, the median would be below the average.

We'd actually bring down Spain's GDP per capita if we merged right now.

That's true though.

China is about 40-50% compared to Russia/FSU + India/Brazil/Mexico/others

that's really skewed. majority of household has lower income than mentioned.

That's not really a secret

Yes now nigger land

Well, currently this country is ranked 7th or 8th in terms of GDP (PPP). So if we somehow ended up as the 4th rank in 2060, it won't such a huge jump. Then again it's PPP conjecture, combined with our massive population growth we will still be poverty stricken as we do now.

>the most useless chart of 2017

*sips $25 dollar bottled water*

All the predictions that look at the future for more than five years are all shit

Fat joke ?

>South Korea
>No. 3
What

Why are we doing so well

If China has the same population as USA, it's per capita will be the same. 1.4 billion people earning 24,000 averagely is pretty insane already. I can deal with China surpassing us but if it some shithole also as well than goddamn America.

>Obsessed

You're correct, I guess it's easy to miss for a country with your population at barely below a trillion dollar economy, but you're certainly an economic dark horse, I'll concede you're certainly in the run to become an economic powerhouse.

Korea is the smallest country among them

It's more than twice Holland's size

>Center for Economics and Business Research estimate for 2031

How can you be this dumb?

holy shit, I'm richer than future people.
fuk yeah

Thanks, but in reality Indonesia is still very dependent on its natural resource and agricultural exports. We still need to improve our industrial capabilities, national infrastructure, and overall HDI in order to be an economic powerhouse. So yes, a lot of room to grow and expand but it's going to be a hard work.

I'm surprised to see Spain and Philippines on there desu

?????????