Tell me about tripe soups. They really look nice

Tell me about tripe soups. They really look nice.
Jap cuisine is shit, because it doesn't have tripe soups.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think I've never tried it. It looks disgusting. Here people usually eat it after getting drunk to sober up.

Also,
>Motsu — Japanese tripe served either simmered or in nabemono
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripe

MENUDO
E
N
U
D
O

>mfw I have no tripe soup to sober up.

it doesn't count as a tripe soup, because anything with jap seasoning is shit.

Why everything I get with that word on google is always reddish ones?
Looks nice btw.

It depends on the region. Some places make it red, others white.

For menudo Jalisco style, most common in central Mexico, is red tho it's generally called pancita. White is more common in northern Mexico, not sure about the south. There's also a green variety in some places.

>avocados
perfect. I'd love to try all sort of Menudo.

People from the second largest Portuguese city are called ''Tripeiros'' because their most tradional dish consists of tripes

I guess you mean people from Porto. I hate misfortune of myself. Why am I not a tripeiro too?

Green, white, and red menudo.

kek, we've also got green, red and white varieties of Mexican rice and pozole. For salsas and moles you could literally do rainbows.

kek, coincidence?

Just the happy accident of tomato varieties, although we have colors like yellow and purple for those. Pictured was made on purpose, one of our most beloved national dishes. That white sauce is one of the most delicious things you can taste but it's very difficult to make.

tripe doesn't belong in soups
i spat it out the first time i tried it like what the fuck did i put in my mouth
I feel bad that other asians normally eat this jesus christ

You have to peel the soft outter brown klayer of pecan nuts to make the sauce, very tiring and time consuming but worth it.

Meh, you're just not used to it, a lot of food is being lost on current eating habits

That's crazy. I wanna try it.

They taste like a farm animal defeated in your mouth, especially menudo.

t. corean

It's good stuff, generally only available in September tho, season for that is just ending.

You're supposed to butcher the cow first, not stick your head up its ass while it's still alive.

It's an American who recently admitted to making these sorts of shitposting threads for fun.

people from our generation generally refuse to eat tripe soup in Poland so hopefully this shit will be soon forgotten

Do you guys still eat beets?

what ingredients give it that color?

yeah, not as much as our parents but they're pretty good

pink pinenuts, contrary to popular belief not everything we eat is spicy

that's a win

Filthy gaijin get out

LISBON
I
S
B
O
N