Test

Test

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this guy is basically responsible for one of the longest running wordfilters on Sup Forums

Nothing I could do.

Name a more red pilled gaming youtuber.

Explain? Nfc who he is.

Dsp or Darksydephil a gaming youtuber known for his incompetence in everything. Currently he tries to avoid getting a real job to save his "8 year legacy" aka "business" on youtube. The girl is his gf. His life is like watching a soap opera and he treats it as that with constant drama and begging videos.

typing wow with more than four or five os is impossible, same with having it in the filename in the picture.

it was put in place because Sup Forums became autistic and kept spouting it in reference to him and his shit. he kept complaining about obvious things in games, like "wait i was supposed to know that? wo------w"

the pic says any number but the post says four and five. which is it?

Danske djævel

Combine him with LTG and you have a weapon of mass destruction.

You should watch some This Is How You Don't Plays sometime. DSP can be unintentionally hilarious at time.

shut the fuck up DSP, nobody likes our shit. Last people watching is because they want to see the exact moment you find out your gf is fucking a 100 afro american brothers.

W000000w

I said to watch TIHYDPs because watching DSP's videos himself would be giving the dumb fuck views.

Is the fucker still assblasted over Scarface?

Good ones? Seen the MGS ones.

The GTA ones are pretty good

Jak 2 is pretty infamous, though bring earplugs because despite claiming to be the "Weird Al Yankovich Of Gaming," his singing is fucking awful.

Scarface is good for a lugh because he has no idea how it works, whines about eveything, starts using cheat codes halfway in and STILL can't beat it, and is still assblasted about the game to this day

Oh, and Crash 1. He claims Crash 1 is way harder than any Dark Souls game.

Dark Souls is easy.
Collecting all those fucking crates and the limited amount of saves is annoying.

Oh, it is.

But this is DSP we're talking about here, who struggles at video games like Ratchet and Clank.

KHANENT

>He charged his patreons twice to get him to play Crash Bandicoot 2
>his streamchat still basically played half the game for him

bugged shitposting mechanics

nothing I could do

woooow

>LOOK LOOK, I PUSHED THE BUTTON

*holds controller in front of the camcorder*

ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK

Isn't this the guy who accidentally jerked off and left his cam up?

>mfw

>Didn't even clean up and just turned the mic straight on and started the stream

He's a fility fucking animal

LTG has some good videos though
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

No wonder he snorts and coughs so much and can never breathe.

he most likely almost never cleans just like me
total slob
recently he has worn a t-shirt covered in fucking greasy sweat stains all over like he's worn for at least a week straight

How?

Literally fucking how?

>recently he has worn a t-shirt covered in fucking greasy sweat stains all over like he's worn for at least a week straight
So, what you're saying is, he is /ourguy/?

try it out for yourself and find out :^^^^^)

>Not going to clean the dust because that's what guys do

He's just too manly for us.

wooooow

>accidentally

Maybe your guy. I guess you didn't get the notice that Sup Forums is now CHADS AND STACYS ONLY. Go back to /r9k/ if you're going to be an abnormie subhuman.

Jesus christ how disgusting what the fuck does he have a wife how

Botched forum mechanics

Reaident Evil remake.

I like the editing in it. If I wanted to watch DSP, I might as well watch that loser's vids.

resident evil 3 nemesis

DSP has his own channel, is making mad cash at youtube, is a great gamer, is awesome at Street Fighter, has a hot girlfriend and is loved by his fans. What have you done with your lives so far other than post hateful things i a Cambodian pottery forum?

fuck off

"this is how you don't play dark souls" is one of the greatest pieces of art.

I've never been a fan of DSP, but the guy is a source of entertainment.

>is awesome at Street Fighter,

When did that happen?

I CAN'T BLOCK
>button mashing intensifies

What was that?

I fucked a chubby girl in my guest room a few hours ago and now I'm drinking a bottle of vodka with a codeine cough syrup and grape soda back while sitting in brand new fuzzy pajamas watching the snow start to fall out my window and watching Cheers.

That nigga ain't got shit on me.

K U A L I T Y
H
A
N
T
E
N
T

>Phil is actually in the middle of a offering decent stream to the viewers
>suddenly starts complaining the stream and chat is a bit slow because he hasn't gotten enough donations to pay for his pizza pockets

DSP won an EVO you stupid fuck

>inb4 it doesn't count

hurr durr it does count

Wasn't that the broken as fuck version of Street Fighter 2 that most pros refused to go to a tournament for just because of how garbage it was?

And Im pretty sure he only placed 4th. That's not really winning.

2 hours of offtopic trash? This justifies trump generals on Sup Forums, sange.

>you will never have a 6/10 retarded nynphomaniac gf
it hurts to live

>this is worse than constant BLACKED and pedophilia threads

>Sup Forumseddit shit

You have to go back.

No it wasn't.
The Evo win and bad SF2 port were two separate events. The latter took place at some low-stakes local event.
I have to explain this shit literally every time it's brought up.

Nice you've made me look like the bad guy now, Sup Forumsedditor!
IP, board history and post history on /vg/ noted and logged.

what kind of arab is she

Ok Phil

>He spends his time on this Earth defending some literally who kiddie game player on Sup Forums

Jesus Christ what are you doing?

>wonder
DID
SOMEBODY
SAY
WONDER
?????????????????????????????????

I HIT THE BUTTON

>he's living the dream yet still struggling

>he did a thing
>no he didn't
>[mountain dew intensifies]

WOW NICE POSTING MECHANICS

THANKS DEVELOPERS

Whichever Souls game had the butterfly spear and Sup Forumstards invaded constantly using them

It's most likely Phil himself, and started this thread.
Why he didn't post it on Sup Forums, who knows?
Probably because DSP threads always end up in WOOOOWposting and 404ing

>does thing
I DIDNT WANNA DO THAT
CHARACTER DID THAT BY HIMSELF
GREAT GAME DEVELOPERS
FUCK HIDEO KOJIMA
ACKACKACKACKACKACK
>[seal clapping intensifies]