Feel a bit down

>feel a bit down
>look up some old youtube videos about the 7-1
>instantly in better mood
What is your sports related happy place, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_P_NhaXoRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why aren't you banned already? you are literally a spammer, no one knows that website and you are literally the only person talking about it

the saddest part about it is that you probably do it for free lmao, you pathetic nigga

BRAZIL 2 X GERMANY 0 - WC final when Ronaldo raped Kanh. Great day.

Netherlands 5-1 Spain

France - Brazil 1998
France - Croatia 1998

2-0 2006 semi finals desu

2004 Red Sox highlights

Doesn't come close to the humiliation of 7:1.
Now THAT still stings.

2004 CL final

2002 WC final

I remember crying on that day. My dad tried to cheer me up, saying we are the second best team in the world. It was the first world cup I actively experienced, and my 8 year old mind thought we were basically guaranteed to win since we won every other game in that tournament (except Ireland).

In retrospect we had a very shitty team back then, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho deserved that win.

That's the day I started hating Italy. Diving cunts, playing for time at every opportunity. I couldn't even be happy at the penalty shootout last year, I was just tense, even after it was all over. I almost split a molar that day. (I still watch it some time, but I am unsure if I'd call it a happy place.)

watching stuff like this

Yeah, but, at 02 i was 12yo and had really interest in football and sports in general and Seleção really matter a lot to me. At 2014 i was laughing after the 5th goal because CBF, Globo and Fifa are a bunch of corrupts cunts and deserve it even more goals, so i wasn't mad at all.

Bremen-Hamburg in 2009

Biggest rivalry in northern Germany, and they played against each other 4 times in less than 3 weeks. In the Bundesliga, in the semi final of the German Football Cup, and in the semi final of the UEFA League.

Bremen won the cup semi final after penalties (Tim Wiese parrying 3 shots), won the league game 2:0, and won the UEFA cup semi final 3:2 after losing the first match 0:1. The best thing about that UEFA cup game was that the corner kick leading to the winning goal was caused by a small paper ball thrown on the pitch after a Hamburg fan choreography.
youtube.com/watch?v=2_P_NhaXoRk

7-1 was unreal, but it will never be as special to me as the 4 Bremen-Hamburg matches of 2009.

Lets be fair, we desereved a cup. I undoubtedly believe we would have won that cup in 2002 if it werent for FIFA corruption and dirty korean fuckers. All of our players were in the prime of their career aside from maybe a couple but could still kick it.

When we lost in the penalties for the euro i wasnt mad or sad desu, i was just happy we made it that far when we are so shit now.

Atleast you won it last cup in good fashion. And if it makes you feel any better the teams that korea faced all won it in sucession italy>spain>germany i believe.
>7-1

i'd be watching copa america 2015 and 2016 highlights for the rest of my life probably

>And if it makes you feel any better the teams that korea faced all won it in sucession italy>spain>germany i believe.
That's pretty fucking cool, man.

And yeah, I just today saw a video about that Korea-Italy game by sheer coincidence. Never even knew about it. That was some hardcore shit.
I suppose I can forgive Italy winning the cup in Germany 2006 in retrospect, because it was still probably the best summer of my life, we got the Zidane headbutt out of it, and Germany got the world cup now anyway, so there is that,

Torres vs Barcelona
Tebow vs Pittsburgh in OT

Are women disabled?

what did you see argienegro?

2000 euro final when the italians were already celebrating on the bench and Wiltord scores. Then Henry tells them to shut the fuck up.
Even better than the 98 victory desu.

How can Argentina be so based?

Probably the Brazilian Sup Forums idiot