Why so Slavs put ketchup on spaghetti and why do they make pizza with ketchup instead of tomato sauce?

Why so Slavs put ketchup on spaghetti and why do they make pizza with ketchup instead of tomato sauce?

they're too poor

Spaghetti isn't a very flavourful dish so we use ketchup. Never heard about ketchup pizza but maybe our definition of ketchup is much narrower

We do it too

That's why you put pesto sauce or tomato sauce on it. And ketchup on pizza is more of a Polish thing.

So what do Americans put on the pizza? Mayonnaise?

Explain yourselves

No, that's the Swedes
We put tomato sauce and cheese on pizza
Sometimes we add meats and vegetables. Never any ketchup, mayo, or anything like that.

second pizza

>use this, use that

Russians aren't picky, they use whatever in the fridge.

>cheese, meats and vegetables
I meant after it was cooked and ready to eat. You can add some ketchup, tomato sauce is better for cooking. I haven't seen people eating pasta with ketchup and call it spaghetti. Spaghetti sauce is about as cheap as ketchup so I can't tell why would anyone do that

>shoes in the fridge joke
>oven joke

Some people put ranch dressing on it.

this an american meme you retard

amerifats put ketchup on their pizza
you got baited u nigger

i meant pasta like spgahhetti

they dont even know how to make sauce for pasta

Ketchup is just the American version of tomato sauce, there is literally no difference between the two, I think you mean tomato paste

omg
no
tomato paste is added to tomato sauce to make a pasta sauce as in bolognaise i guess

only aussie retards call ketchup tomatom sauce and not realise tomato sauce is for pasta and should be home made and not bought in a fucking jar

I wasn't joking.

Go home wog, it's called tomato sauce

What are you trying to tell us, Bruce? I know you're illiterate, but try really hard.

>Ketchup is just the American version of tomato sauce, there is literally no difference between the two, I think you mean tomato paste

once again the eternal anglo is proven to be a mongoloid who cant into Sup Forums

enjoy getting cucked by chinks

I'm not even Anglo, retard

I hate it when people put ketchup on pizza, but i know some of them.

>go home wog
what else would you be ?
a fucking CHINK lol

I'm Ashkenazi aka G-d's Chosen