i.4cdn.org/pol/1468092807948.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill him,

Deep down, you know what to do.

Disown him.

fuck it and enjoy the money maybe

christ, I would kill someone to have a rich af dad

just kill yourself you ungrateful vermin

Find some poles and tell them to not set fire to the centers.

Honor killing

burn down the camps

if it's not your father, it's someone else :)

Go to Bulgaria!
Mission objectives:
- Meet Dinko [°°°]
- Secure Bulgarian border [°°°]
- Make Europe geat again [°°°]

Maybe if you tell him the truth, and give him a complex reasoning as to why, your father may leave his Cuck life.

>I'm not a kike
Are you sure? Did you check the mirror?

your dad isn't the problem, he just makes loads of money by exploiting the problem

Out him, ruin his reputation

Kek wills it FPBP

is he actually Italian? he's not allowed to call himself Italian if he persists in this vile, masochistic nonsense

tell him he might as well be a moor - has he no pride whatsoever? no loyalty to the land of his forebears?! seriously curious - I've met a lot of based Italians... I can't imagine what kind of self loathing cuck would actually endorse such an activity

Oh my word

didn't you make this thread before?

Pffft, dont tell me what to do

>Italy
You are not white so why do you care?

Use your connections to film the refugees, to study them, to learn how they think, then publish what you have.

Why not expose him for what he does and how he profits from the refugee crisis to a media outlet sympathetic to the right-wing anti-immigration perspective?

itt: people who have never killed someone telling someone else to kill someone

It's called patricide, bruv.

Call him and say you want to have dinner.

Take him out to dinner and say you have a huge moral objection to what he's doing and you hope you considers other business options.

You have nothing to lose, you've made it clear yourself.

>Gain access to the camps
>Poison the browns
>Your papa's operation gets shut down

>mfw he is making more than 3 million EUR per year
I fucking told you guys the immigration crisis was big industry. All those tax dollars go somewhere, namely to people providing the "services" to the invaders. The answer? Torch the place. Open up a window and light a fire on the opposite side.

Let me put it in simple terms.
It is time for you to finally have an impact. This is your opportunity to reveal your power level.

This is also a good option. Do some snooping, wear a hidden mic and record shit.

Talk to him, get cozy with him, acquire money and move to the States bud.
Then talk shit

get a new father

Non puoi farci niente
L'unica cosa che puoi fare è cercare di far capire agli altri la gravità della situazione senza sembrare un nazista

I'm a British estate agent. We recently turned a 100~ person hotel that was mostly used for housing British people straight out of the hostel system into full time temporary refugee accommodation.

If that story reached the news it would be a complete shitshow. Needless to say, big money was made by the owner.

pics pics pics mate

How many more reminders are needed while we're still in the information leak stage of the game?

To be more constructive than others:

He isn't the one making the decisions. Politicians throw money at people to cater to the rapefugees, he's just taking advantage of that. If not him, someone else would.

You and your family should take advantage of that. Siphon as much money off as you can, give deal and jobs to family friends, get free shit, every euro siphoned off is an euro not spent coddling rapefugees. Also tell him to make sure there is heavy handed security in the centers and the rapefugees are not happy being in Europe so they tell their rapefugee friends back home to not come.

Try getting to tour the center and film some stuff to leak as anti rapefugee propaganda.

>read post
>see flag
now it all makes sense

>inb4: parricide
>no thanks, I'm not a kike
pls I'm looking for serious suggestions

he keeps them in buildings in several cities

RARE FLAG OF KEK WILLS IT

Get him to buy you a house in your name

Then show him with open gates

If he carries on stop talking to him

his father was a huge Mussolini fan, he actually went to Lybia to civilize those sandspaghettis, still my father prefer money to blood...pls halp

>If that story reached the news it would be a complete shitshow.
Fortunately for you the media actively covers up such things.

So leak it

yup, actually our ancestors were full blooded italians, whatever it might means

kill him

what's the difference Angela? making loads of money is the incentive europeans kikes' give to those following their agenda

He knows the highest ranks of government and media, no newspaper would run the story, no judge would be given the permission to prosecute by the prefect

>I can't imagine what kind of self loathing cuck would actually endorse such an activity
he just care about the money
He already did something like this back in the days but with bums, which I was pretty happy since it's the christian thing to do to shelter the poors, but I cannot stand this shit

Tell cops he's a child molestor.

>3 million euros a year

Fuck it, I'd sell out my country for those shekels

>to a media outlet sympathetic to the right-wing anti-immigration perspective?
cause everybody lready knows whomever host rapefugees get 35 eur per day per dindu, what would the news be?

he would just call me a retarded faggot or put up some bullshit about the way if he is not the one taking the money someone else would so it's better to be him.
also, I don't even speak to him nomore from 2 years now

Son disowning his father, that's unheard of.

Have you tried talking to him? Maybe you can somehow burn them all down?

(i don't condone violence pls no bully Italian FBI)

>I fucking told you guys the immigration crisis was big industry. All those tax dollars go somewhere, namely to people providing the "services" to the invaders
everybody knows, it's on every state website or newspaper, nobody seem to care.

Go figure: a couple of years ago they caught some former right wing terrorist running similar hosting businness: in the wiretape they heard him saying "I make more money out of rapefugees than out of cocaine"

go figure

>disowning father
We call it "emancipation" here

kike's moral right there

Do it and become a hero

thank you for not giving me an autistic answer. it makes sense

also, checked

draining rome's budget, lol

>deFOO'ing your father because he doesn't share your worldview
Fucking cultist.

well, actually the money come from EU but still it's a pity. If they were to give 35 eur per day to every italian having a children we wouldn't have a negative natality rate

Fucking kike.
How come the only ones to jump on the "let's destroy europe for shekels train" are you germans?

I was just kidding, actually. I think it's a great thing to put principles before blood relation.

ty. my brother is exploiting the money, I don't and I feel cucked

Trips, and rare flag. Your word must be obeyed.

there was a comma, tho

nice hat

KEK COMMANDS YOU TO KILL YOUR FATHER, OP

Not a bad suggestion, actually. OP should consider this.

he is 65 now, he got 10 years or something to live, why should I spend my whole life in prison for this bastard?
also, I'm not a kike and I wouldn't even if it wasn't for prison

what with?

youtube.com/watch?v=TojmYT4SmQQ

Throw pig at them and watch them freak the fuck out. If it gets bad enough either your father won't profit off of it, or having to deal with the retards will redpill him.

You've made this thread before

All you can do is subvert him by using his opposition/competitors.

Get into the camp.
Surreptitiously contaminate their food with pig.
Never tell a soul.
Laugh yourself through the pearly gates while 500 refugee cunts burn in hell.

kek wills you to commit parricide. Remember we are the jews now. Take over his business once he dies and purposely enact policies that make the rapefugees piss the locals off so bad that they set the building on flames. Remember to insure the building so you can make tons of kikebux. Live your life on pol without having work ever again.

Flood the camps with pork blood and intestines

Then add some gasoline and burn the shit up

>You've made this thread before
YES AND DIDN'T GET NOT-AUTISTIC ANSWER IF "MAKE PEACE WITH HIM AND EXPLOIT THE MONEY"

>subvert him by using his opposition/competitors.
PLS EXPLAIN

Pay some sicilian hitman to remove your father

there has to be other people he's screwed to get this far. Other people trying to cash in on the refugee business that he's forced out.

He owns properties or something to house these feral creatures, right? Where do these things live, and what do the neighbors think about having refugees living next to them?

he keeps them in several places, not a single one
also, rapefugees would escape asap without dieing and also commander B suggest to avoid attacking muzzies themselves since this would just make them gain more sympathy among normies, he clearly say the targets have to be cultural marxism or exacerbating jihad among muzzie rather than let them be pictured as victims

> Other people trying to cash in on the refugee business that he's forced out.
yeah, not really...I mean sure maybe others wanted the businness but if the prefect asked my father to take care that means there were no other competitors willing or able to
>what do the neighbors think about having refugees living next to them?
they don't want them obivously but the prefect himself gave my father the green light to place them there so the prefect will mobilize police forces as soon as anyone dare to publicy manaifest outrage

Bring attention to the media how he makes so much money from the program. Make clear the refugees are coming here out of financial interest of a few, and not for the better of us all.

Sounds like you got a great example of just that

Where is he plotting to run to when Europe falls? He doesn't sound rich enough to go Off-World.

>Where is he plotting to run to when Europe falls?
Thailand
also, he already was used to roll with a driver/bodyguard and got 10/15 years more to live, so I don't think he really care

Hunt his contacts down and post them here

>Hunt his contacts
what you mean by contacts? identity and shiet?

make a public protest and denounce him as a greedy traitor

Kick his ass in public.

Seriously it's fucking worth it.

Massacre the "refugees"

Aye.

Play dumb.

Say you wanna help out.

Get put to work in a "refugee" center and film the goatfuckers and niggers.

They'll discredit themselves, don't worry.

Put them online, post here first.

Every little bit of information.

Nothing drastic.

Just more eyes and ears.

Try to redpill your father.

Chip away at him.

Tell him he can profit in two ways from this.

We have to start out-Jewing the Jews.

Any idea if he's doing anything illegal?

i.4cdn.org/pol/1468092807948.webm

>Get put to work in a "refugee" center and film the goatfuckers and niggers.
>They'll discredit themselves, don't worry.
been there done that.

they just sit around all day browsing the internet or whtsapp or some shit with their cellphone, nothing outrageous actually

>Tell him he can profit in two ways from this.

wht you mean by this?

bribes obviously, but he pay people so high up in the rakns that those very people are the one in charge of starting criminal investigation and shiet

Sabotage.

>Sabotage
how

You have a better idea of what is available to you than a random stranger.
Think for yourself.