Obama: We are not divided

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/O/OBAMA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-07-09-13-07-03

wasn't he basically calling for a race war like 4 days ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCOb6Fykxz0
youtube.com/watch?v=aqUP3kCA5jo
youtube.com/watch?v=EM2PqoNUJtE
twitter.com/CNN/status/751821575410880512
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

You dont understand, he ment
"We are not divided. but racists have no place in the united states of america"

"We are not divided. I mean, we are, but it's politically inconvenient for me to maintain the narrative I was pushing 2 days ago. At first I was like 'row row right the power', but then you actually started killing cops. So now I'm like 'we should all just hold hands'. Please don't vote Trump."

This nigger says borderline race baiting shit intentionally all the time. He wants to incite dissent between different factions of the US for whatever fucking reason (he's a Muslim nigger I'm sure there could be a thousand reasons).

However he still has to maintain his thin veil of being our caring president of the United States. Naturally that means saying reasonable things every now and then that he doesn't really mean such as "we have respect for our law enforcement".

It's a clever game he has been playing for 8 years now. He can't say too much race baiting shit in a row without making some statements that make him seem like he potentially gives a fuck, or his game will be over.

Reminds me of the time that professor got arrested for trying to break into his own house. Obama called the cop's actions 'stupid' or something like that.

Then they all sat down for some beers and he had to walk back on his rhetoric.

Obama realized that he was inciting a lot of shit by his comments seeing that blacks in this country see him as their fucking prophet.

I got 90 seconds in and had to stop.

"And they're Rightly angry about...the deaths of Alton Sterling and Philandro Castile and the way our justice system treats black and Hispanics"

Not rightly angry about 5 cops dead? Not rightly angry about the hatred spewed by BLM?

This guy's a fucking racebaiter just like the rest.

they're "rightly angry" which is weird since those incidents haven't even gone to trial yet.

I doubt the investigations are even done.

>"Americans of all races and all backgrounds are rightly outraged by the inexcusable attacks on police, whether it's in Dallas or anyplace else,"
What the fuck?

I legitimately hope that once he leaves they demolish the white house and build another one.

It's a shame that future leaders of our country will have to live in the same house these chimps lived in. Can you imagine the fucking smell?

This

Trump will convert it to the Gold House

obama talking to minorities: "those republicans have nothing for you hardworking people!!"

obama talking to out of work miners: "some jobs just aren't gonna come back, sorry"

obama ruined my country

what the monkey is saying is that america is not divided enough.
the monkey man is trying to start a race war and you fools aren't helping him.

I understand that blacks have legitimate grievances against the state, specifically in regards to the failed drug war. Cops DO kill a lot of people extra-judicially (not just blacks), and get away with it too. They're also guilty of profiling and unnecessary force.

But Obama has done literally nothing to bridge the divide in race relations, and has, time and time again, flared tensions in the name of building a base of support.

He actively hates whites who don't buy into his bullshit lockstep.

>I understand that blacks have legitimate grievances against the state

Source: FBI.gov
Expanded Homicide Data Table 3
Murder Offenders by Age, Sex, and Race, 2011
White 4,729
Black 5,486
Other 256
Unknown 4077

youtube.com/watch?v=pCOb6Fykxz0

whatever you say, carl.

This guy is so bad as a leader, I had no idea.

>We are not divided

BULL FUCKING SHIT

Just because you spout off a lie in order to push your political rhetoric doesn't make it true. You got us into this mess. You caused this.

>I had no idea
who could have predicted that putting a muslim tribal savage in charge of a nation would result in disaster?
i mean, like, nobody could have thought of googling nigger rulers.

are you ready for the race war?
how much do you bench?

>wasn't he basically calling for a race war like 4 days ago?

Yeah but now they're actually scared and so are saying things that are the mental equivalent of magical incantations.

That's like when government officials say "the fundamentals of our economy are strong" because the financial system is going to shit before our very eyes.

Narrative is there to act as a damper on reality itself. They're lies called "perception management".

#FuckWhitePeople
#ISeeColor
#EndWhiteness

The media here, like in America, always endlessly shills for this guy like he is the new MLK.
I never looked into this guy until recently.

>We are not divided.
WE ARE YOU FUCKER!

Every time something bad happens, and it involves a black person the media and politicians on the democratic side race bait like a motherfucker.

>Treyvon could have been my son or me growing up.
NO HE WOULDN'T HAVE! BECAUSE YOU WASN'T A FUCKING CRIMINAL!

Then each time something gun related, or black happens.
>We got to ban guns.
>White people are racists.

Legal gun owners dont buy guns to run out and commit crimes, and the reason we have them MORE THEN EVER is because your fucking lax laws on these assholes puts us all at risk!

>Drug dealers and murders just let go from Prison due to Obama's horse shit "dey didndunuffin"
>Whole community flooded with criminals.
>Obama wants even more criminals in no crime areas because "its unfair"

Motherfucker my area in all the 30 years of living had next to no crime.

The MOMENT a certain GROUP moved into town who fucking are family members with the bloods gang, we have stabbings, muggings, destruction of property, and a mass shooting that the main stream media did not cover for a MINUTE!

I bought guns to protect my family, go fuck yourself.

Its just a shame that the black people who see the problem and call the problem out get fucking done away with as crazy or uncle toms while the problem grows.

Even the black people here are wanting to know "when will somebody do something about these people starting trouble"

Death Penalty needs to come back, extra heavy labor for prisoners needs to come back, we need prison to be a punishment not a fucking summer vacation.

Honestly, society would be way better off without black people.

They bring absolutely nothing to the table, they are criminals, liars, rapists, and murderers. They also talk like fucking retarded children.

Dead on user lmao.

Obama is such a failed leader it's fucking sad to watch.

>Obama straight up lying trying to preserve his "legacy"

Fuck this coward

The drug war in addition to flooding inner cities with Cocaine was part of the state's plans to ensure that they never gentrified as a minority.

This occured concurrently as we were actively practicing supply side economics, when a huge portion of our manufacturing base left for other shores, taking a lot of jobs that blacks in cities had been working for a long time. Crime grew, so did gang culture which was actively promoted through rap.

This, in addition to the welfare state, basically incentivized niggers to indulge in their listless outrage and unemployment.

The result has been a violent, ignorant criminal underclass that can be relied upon to vote for the very people to brutalize them, effectively changing their slave overalls to prison jumpsuits.

But of course, the edgy memers here don't like reality, so its understandable.

i didnt even think the president could comment on stuff like this, it seems like it is so far out of his place

you'll just have to incite and win a race war.
you could have prevented this, but you wouldn't listen.
youtube.com/watch?v=aqUP3kCA5jo

I guess this is what happens when you let a nigger be President. The experiment is over, America: Don't let a nigger run your government.

Of course he'd say we weren't divided.

His plan was supposed to make us WAY more divided than we are. But we wont be controlled so easily.

He's absolutely fucking livid.

This guy's isn't Carl the Cuck by any stretch of the imagination, and the drug trade due to prohibition is actively tearing apart Latin America and the Caribbean. Stay triggered, faggots

>The drug war in addition to flooding inner cities with Cocaine was part of the state's plans to ensure that they never gentrified as a minority.
drugs kept them high and docile.
you can't biologically integrate djangos into a white country.
silly reddit.

Black deserve it for voting anti job pro welfare Democrats who only care about keeping them dependent on the federal tit for votes.

Blacks are just easily manipulated retards. Even jobs came back to America they would never reopen in black communities with how violent they are. Blacks are cemented in their position in America, only the few who find self reliance ever make it out of the ghettos. Blacks don't have to become right wing but they sure as shit need to stop lining up ready suck the white leftist dick. I'm Latin American and people in my community are starting to realize the white liberal is truly evil, especially with Clinton being their at the front of the left.

Shit, liberal gun laws are what has put many black men in prison and liberal trade agreements sent their jobs to 3rd world nations. The fact niggers love bill Clinton proves most are just ignorant sheep.

Yes we are, and we want a race war!!!

>drugs kept them high and docile.

Drugs didn't keep them docile. It gave the state the pretense to jail them, while actively tearing apart their communities through both trafficking, sale and usage.

My grandad grew up in Hell's kitchen which was under control of the mob; they killed petty dealers and ensured they were made an example of by not allowing their sale or distribution within their communities.

I don't disagree with you.

But they are a result of decades long efforts to marginalize them.

???

Contradictory to the statements he made when a few blacks got shot

Is there some other America he is talking about? IF IF IF IF IF OKIE DOKE.

There's also the fact that dysgenic effects hit the black community the hardest. There's A LOT of factor at play here.

Great speech by Obama!
It was all very truthful...

>mentions the two dead dindus by their names
>very little talk about the officers that were murdered
>crime is at an all time low!
>guns are the issue, BAN GUNS!
>cops are targeting blacks! cops are racist!
>refused to talk about Hilary + her emails
>immigrants are welcome!
>globalism is great and a necessity for the US
A fucking disgrace.

Damage control by the divider-in-chief.

>legitimate grievances against the state,
I wish I was a nigger in the United States of Pavement apes instead of being called and treated like a gypsy here(by my own goverment) and outside in the EU

Fucking entitled,spoiled,lucky,niggers
They have everything put on a plate

Negroids are richer than some western european countries because whitey keeps babysitting them

Fuck off from America if you don't like it.

>"We are not divided. but racists have no place in the united states of america"

We accept his resignation then.

Oh definitely. Problem is how do you wake them up? How can you bring blacks into society when the left has them convinced they can't survive without big brother. I honestly think jobs would help a lot. Trump is the only candidate who has pointed out the huge unemployment rate with black males.

I've lived in the ghetto, only jobs there are fast food and liquor stores which aren't high paying enough jobs to get them off welfare. Look at Detroit, when manufacturing was around they were actually doing well...now manufacturing jobs are so rare you have states begging companies to open plants in their states.

It's not just blacks either. You should see the trailer parks and Barrios around me. These people will die poor unless something is done. Only thing I'll agree with the left on is that the government only cares about ensuring the prosperity of American business at the expense of American working class. Blacks, whites and Mexican working class has been destroyed in the name of cheap foreign labor.

lol, spot on burgerbro

Watch Alex Jones if you don't know what's going on.

You didn't listen.

You could have prevented this.

It's happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=EM2PqoNUJtE

Literally because they refuse domestication

>wanting blacks in any society

kek

>Spend ~8 years spewing divisive as fuck rhetoric
>Shit blows up in a week during your last summer in office
>W-we're not divided guise

>watching king nigger talk

Then you know what you must do, user.

People should spam Twatter with King Obooga with all the race-baiting him and his (((liberal))) cronies have been doing. Dump all the Crooked Shillary infographics, links, and other incriminating evidence against her and her foundation.

Ruin the left in the eyes of normies. Make sure the country becomes a Trump-led one-party rule come November.

It's time to remove leftists.

Kek, Obama reminds me so much of someone else a few years back.

If Obama had any balls at all he'd paint it black his last day in office

They aren't going anywhere bro. We can fantasize about race war and sending them back to Africa but it won't happen.

A realistic solution helps more than pol tier fantasies of taking the nation back. It'll never happen.

Oh he had my vote the moment hillary was his rival. Would never vote for a Clinton.

What are the chances the cops and perhaps military would revolt against this shit?

Blacks were well on their way to becoming gentrified like asians.

But the combined effects of nearly 50 years of dysfunctional government policy have all but destroyed that idea, effectively creating a crabs in the pot situation, where the only successful individuals are the ones who can leave those toxic environments for good and never look back.

your fantasy of reforming blacks is far more comical than deportation of millions

blacks have been moved by the millions before

no black society has ever been anything other than shit

/fit/izen here
3/4/5

My body is ready.

Pretty low since king nignog is getting out of office soon. But don't expect them to give the same treatment to Shillary if she wins.

oh bullshit

east asian are genetically high IQ and passive

bantus are low IQ and very aggressive they were never going to do anything right unless they are forced to behave.

War is peace.

This guy knows what's going on.

I take it upon myself to say the Jews did it.

fucking retarded nigger shitting on his already dead fucked legacy.

I honestly think the media is most at fault for the current race divide and not Obama, although he's been doing a shitty job too.

Damn, can't even dispute your point.

This is why slavery was so bad, because now the USA has a bunch of fucking niggers running around killing white people. If you guys never had slavery you wouldn't of ever had niggers in your country. Australia fucked up by not killing all abos. Maybe then we could of still had white Australia policy.

>implying Sup Forums wanted to stop the race war

> wasn't he basically calling for a race war like 4 days ago?
He is still calling. But also calls the race war nothing special. Like "oh, so niggers kill whites? So what, it`s happening for a long time now."

If this happened today, it's interesting that there was an AMA here yesterday with some Trump affiliate who said the main point in phase 2 of Trump's campaign was to point out the divisiveness of the left, and wanting to unite the people.

it was retarded

ironically we only had slavery for the exact same reason we have mass hispanic immigration today: rich people wanted to lower wages for workers

this is so accurate it hurts

prison kept djangos docile as in not bothering hard working white people.

Guys Obama helped me decide on what I want to go as for Halloween. I will be going as president Obama.

I think if MLK didn't get killed and became president back in the day things may have gotten better for blacks. I could be wrong...

Instead we have King Nigger faggotObama the race baiter.

>wanting Ooga Booga MLK to be prez
>not Rockwell or Wallace

>we are not divided
Americans are absolutely divided. I enjoy this circus now.

MLK is a fucking piece of shit, he would have race bait no different than Al Sharpton. He keeps calling for peace and equality but in reality the niggers all want one thing, to be the dominant race. They thin everything is owed to them, this is just genetics. Look at Africa, look how racist they are not only to whites but to all races. Niggers are the turds of races.

Pretty much

even asians realize how dumb they are

He is the be all, end all, of Uncle Toms, and that is how he will be remembered.

Why'd he change his name to Barack Hussein Obama? Was that some sort of memery?

It's a fucking joke and even MSM can't keep it straight.

Barack (Sadam) Hussein Obama Bin Laden.

Absolutely ridiculous, and this sitting duck fucking porch monkey's been president the last 8 years, not doing a fucking thing.

What a joke. Okie Doke.

I guess I need to brush up on that part of history

Ocongo up to his usual dog and pony show.

Need some kind of happening to take the attention away from BLM again.

Obama has been a character witness for every hood nigga who ever got busted for breaking the law. nobody is buying his bullshit. we know where he stands, and it's with blacks.

there is blood on his hands

How is it race baiting by saying this country is not divided? Snap out of your racist hate everyone but me daze for a minute and answer that?

right. he has a history of publicly choosing sides in cases of cops vs thugs

probably to influence the investigation/outcome, probably to influence police behavior

Blacks just mowed down 11 cops, killing 5 of them, as the cops were protecting a Black Lives Matter protest.

After that, chimps all over Twitter and Facebook rejoiced, saying it was only fair and that they promise to kill a lot more cops.

Yeah, race relations in America could not be better. Nice work guys, and thank you Barry, for clearing everything up.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/twitter/

Does that include this?

twitter.com/CNN/status/751821575410880512

>It's hard to untangle the motives of the shooter.

HE WAS A BLACK SUPREMACIST WHO SPECIFICALLY SAID HE WANTED TO KILL WHITE PEOPLE AND WHITE COPS WHAT'S HARD TO UNTANGLE ABOUT THAT

niggers have no complaints, they commit half the crime including white collar, 80 percent of the people that shoot at cops, black women commit more murder per population size than white man, rape 40,000 white women a year compared to the 0 committed the other way. And yet they make up 18% of the 1000 people killed by cops a year. We don't even need them to pick cotton and they get paid millions to throw balls around, race bait, and make shitty music or sit on their ass while we work in the dirt for pennies and the opportunity for them to fuck our daughters and kill them and eat them.

>We are not divided says man who is constantly trying to divide his country every time he has spoke in the past 6 months

>"So we cannot let the actions of a few define all of us," he said.

Unless they're gun owners