I wholeheartedly believe that some DC fans will kill themeslves when this film comes out and it's ripped to shreds...

I wholeheartedly believe that some DC fans will kill themeslves when this film comes out and it's ripped to shreds. How much more can these manchildren take? Even I'm starting to feel bad.

This looks so bad
The sky looks like a desktop background and you can tell how badly shopped she is

>orange and blue
Can already see the generic.

This movie will be praised by the critics and normies, but hated here.

>muh franchise wars

I doubt it's gonna be worse than the average Marvel movies.

huh, really makes you wonder

>make everyone on Themiscyra talk in shitty accents to hide Gal Greenstein's

I'm not mad, I'm actually impressed

Wonder what the hell they were thinking.

Well it apparently ripped off the ending of First Avenger so you might be right

When will this blue and orange meme die? I understand, muh color contrast, muh skin tones, but it's fucking obnoxious. So many hacks working in Hollywood.

it looks like shit

but MSM will be forced to give it good reviews, since it is the first feminist progressive capeshit flick in ages.

why didn't she block it with her wrist bands, she's looking right at it

Honestly at this point it's just laziness. Blue and orange are not the only nice contrasting colours, but Hollywood is all about safety, even when picking colours for their posters.

is a meme as old as graphic arts

Its going to have at least 80% on RT, archive this post.
Aside of the quality or lack of it, the deck is stacked with everything the infantilized critics and the general audience love.
You know is going to be like that.

Wonder Woman will be DC's Black Panther. A movie about an okay character that really doesn't deserve their own film but they'll make anyway because of diversity or something. The movies will both suck ass and not have a real impact on the overall story.

DC have been trying to make a Wonder Woman movie for ages, all because of their fucking weird fixation on the "trinity", which is Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman. So since Superman and Batman had movies, so Wonder Woman SHOULD too.

Fucking autistic fucks.

Who the hell is he meant to be shooting at

Black Panther can actually be interesting though. He is basically a Black Batman. He has an interesting rogues gallery and the cast looks promising. The African scenery mixed with futuristic environments should also be interesting to see.

Black Panther has an appeal in that he is male and black. Wonder Woman although a female lead movie it won't make as much. Women like to talk about how progressive it is and how they will support the movie but as we saw with Ghostbusters they are still in the minority when it comes to that feminism bullshit. Women don't go to watch capeshit by themselves.

>wondering women.

>giving validation to critics in the era of clickbait fake news

I know right, same as giving validation to the Oscars when they give movies like moonlight an award.

Critics be damn. Only thing that matters is if you like the movie, how much money it makes, and how much you're willing to shitpost defending your special team.

>they didn't realize blue and red are Wonder Woman's colors