How the fuck does this supposed to pierce through skulls?

How the fuck does this supposed to pierce through skulls?

The zombies have decomposed bones, so it's easier to punture the skull.

Now post the other pics that you have of a blunt stick.

>The zombies have decomposed bones

The zombies have been dead for a max of like 5 years

>see the episode teaser for next week
>Even more filler

What about humans? He said he's planning to go kill Saviors. Out there. Somewhere else. One by one.

This show has become something of a chore for me. I actually said to myself "Well, might as well get it out of the way" before turning it on last night.

They really need shorter seasons. They just have too much time and nothing to do with it. Slow character development is great, but these characters have been developed enough at this point. It's not fun anymore. It's nothing but filler.

And stop insisting I should care about Tara. It's not going to fucking happen. Just kill her already.

Why do you keep reposting your filler posts that everyone already knows?

How the fuck do the zombies not collapse from dehydration after 3 days?

They're also able to survive with a paltry amount of sustenance. It's not at all realistic that one could say the ease at which they disintegrate is due to them feeding off of their own bodies, but it's better than nothing.

Sorry, didn't know that a message board dedicated to discussing television was the wrong place to post my thoughts that I hadn't previously shared on a television show.

Why are you already pulling the spamming-shitposting-is-okay-as-long-as-it-is-barely-thematic card two posts in? Passive-aggressive like a lame pussy too. New to being called out huh.

Fuck off, dude.

>And stop insisting I should care about Tara. It's not going to fucking happen.
God yes. Everytime they bring her up I'm like "who?"

>This show has become something of a chore for me. I actually said to myself "Well, might as well get it out of the way" before turning it on last night.
HAHAHAHA holy hell is this a satirical post? You hate-watchers are fucking pathetic.

How is Rick gonna get the guns from the women?

I think he'll have to resort to using aggressive negotiations.
Most likely an invasion to cut all communications.

by director telling fx people to make it so because it's what director wants

Filler post

It's not so much hate-watching. I don't hate it. I wouldn't be watching if I did. I just don't love it the way I used to. There are still good moments and I am invested in the Savior-war storyline. It's just taking forever to get there.

Zombie bones have the density of a melon.

They don't even try to hide it, it's just show lore now.

Just accept it, zombies are impossible to begin with.

>shorter seasons

No, idiot. They need longer man-raping-boy scenes. And more boy-kissing-boy scenes.

>How is Rick gonna get the guns from the women?

offer sex with carl for guns

>100% nuclear

is there other percent? if 90% nuclear, what's 10%? fossil fuel? solar?

bitch i'll slap you, i enjoyed it

Can anyone else not stand watching the characters like Morgan and Michonne use weapons?
They don't use weapons like real people they dance around like a cross between the Power Rangers and Mac from Sunny.

so are you 90% nuclear 10% solar?

all percent man

I love this board

you look like you're 20% nuclear 80% fossil

this post makes you 100% solar

>shorter seasons
yeah i've been saying that for a long time too,there's literally no reason not to switch to the 10 or 13 episodes seasons everybody else does ( apart from Supernatural and some other shit american shows like Limitless ).

1% nuclear 9% solar 90% fossil

And at the end of the episode you can see him whitling the stick. Which means it will be capable of stabbing.

Did you miss the bit where he's sharpening it into a spear?

5% nuclear 95% wind

>its another bait thread

This was never funny.

kek

I always wonder why people don't just say something like this when people decide to shitpost.

I don't know...I think the CGI tiger looks pretty good

50% nuclear 50% diesel

this fuggin guy

Does he have an HUD that allows him to stab human eyes? A wooden point will blunt one healthy, calcium-rich skull in.

rest in piss, nigger.

Killing zombies is secondary to them now. It's a task. The point is for stabbing people.

Aw shit i forgot Morgan could stab humans normally now and not exclusively on the skull. Thanks my dude.

What are Sup Forums thoughts about this?

They're blowing all their budget on the cat.

Weird thing is the scene just before the deer looked real

They just showed you a poignant scene of him sharpening the stick into a spear.

>wonder
Did somebody say WONDER????

Wtf is with all the substance-less posts lately, i wish people could just resume what they want to say in just one post.
Reading this forum has become like a chore to me.
And stop insisting i should care about your opinion, just kys already.

It must suck being such a victim

Holy fucking kek me neither.

its fucking garbage now.

everyone standing around while morgan strangles a literal fucking general.

i cant believe the writers are so fucking retarded. they spent an entire episode on "muh killing" AGAIN, isn't this like the 5th episode just about morgan not wanting to kill people?

i mean its pretty fucking obvious that he's now following the dead guy's plan, the fucking dialog is so obvious a 9 year old would understand whats going on. who the fuck thinks this shit is any way believable at all? obv not the zombies, but the interactions between characters, they're all so fucking out of the loop its stupid.

This. That fucking scene makes no sense.

50% random digits
50% quads

It's been less than that. Probably 3 years tops.

>4 episodes in a row with no Maggie
fuck is this shit

Pregging it up

How long until we get a new nigger character?

I need this so bad, if they timeskip heavily pregnant Maggie I'll be pissed

Why are you so anxious to get BLACKED?

Gavin literally said that Ezekiel couldn't interfere while Morgan was Killing Richard and pointed Guns. Or did you miss that.

actually from the beginning of season 1 to where we are at now has only been about 1.5 years

lmao

People still watch this shitty show?

Jesus just read the fucking comic and be done with it already, the comics were better anyway.

They couldn't rent a deer from somewhere and tie it up there? This scene was instantly laughable.

Like some high school kid got a C on a graphic design project for it.

somebody told me this looked decent irl

>Needs black dik so bad it's all he thinks about
Easy there cowboy, you'll get blacked agen soon enough.

If their bones are so fragile how come the zombies don't collapse under their own weight?

xD

Does anyone remember in the previous season when Carol stabbed a guy with a fucking log, it went through his chest and came out on the other side like he was made of hot butter?
You can say zombies are decomposing, alright, but there's no fucking excuse for that.

why do people like this slut

check my captcha

was the fat Muslim bitch really necessary? gave her a 2 mins of screen time for no reason, also, why are there so many fat cunts in this show? its suppose to be an apocalypse but half of the characters look like they haven't touched a vegetable in 10 years... you would think the zombies would have eaten the fatties first since they're slow runners, and how do they stay fat in this world anyway theres no mcdonalds open down the road and running away from zombies should keep them fit. maby im just being autistic but this really makes you think

Why can't they hire an actual CG team? The show prints money, don't tell me they can't afford it.

ofc the black guy is going to use a spear, typical racist amc

finally kung fu kunta is gonna wreck some shit.

>he didn't drop this shit after season 1
>he didn't just go read up the comics then drop that because it got retarded

I recently caught up to the whisperers bullshit and it's so dumb. I'm pretty sure there's going to be the usual zombie serial clash with the military soon enough.

Found it

They don't wanna risk anyone being offended so they hamfist every possible minority they can think of.

Why is the dog dying?

because you touch yourself

>Leaving the dog in pain and not putting it to sleep because you want to love it a few more weeks by petting it 2 minutes out of 24 hours.

>actor reacts the recoil for 3 round burst
CGI team makes it full auto and adds in x-wing blaster bolts for muzzle flash (in bright daylight, you're gonna see more of a poof of smoke ejecting from the barrel than a crisp flash if anything at all). And those spent casings! I just looked up a 30 second clip of someone firing a full auto M16 and the casings should get flung way further than that. And they made it look like he emptied half his cli- magazine....
why the fuck don't these effects people just do the simplest amount of research and get some reference video for how these things look in real life?

Why would bones decompose? You have skeletons that are hundreds of thousands of years old and they are still rock hard.

I think we're counting on the disease causing everything to rot, creating walking, frail creatures.

However, if this were the case, then when they travel in herds, they'd trample over and destroy each other, being so frail.