"Free healthcare"

>"Free healthcare"
>Prescription drugs and dental care is not included

Better than being an american't going into debt for the rest of your life because you caught a cold

Well, you are in a very good position there. How about getting a couple hundred bux a month and paying for an appointment?

>dental care is not included
Is this the norm in countries with """"""free"""""" healthcare?

I had to spend 3000USD on fixing my teeth after an accident and immigrants/refugees get free health/dental care for the first 10 years.

>"free healthcare"
>medicines that you have to take every day for the rest of your life aren't financed, gotta pay them yourself

whoever came up with this shit had been a fraud

prescription drugs, glasses, dental are all included here

Yeah but they have way lower wait times than us and most Amerilards have health insurance apparently from their employer.

It gets worse. Not even fucking HEARING AIDS are included.
>Can't hear shit
>"Sorry Buddy gotta cough up the dough"
Also physiotherapy, optometry etc. Not covered.

Well you as a swede must pay for them.
You have invited them In Sweden in the first place . It's only logical for swedes to take responsibility for them and pay for their healthcare.
You don't want to have Ill refugees do you?

it's cheap for people under 18. by that age you should've realised not to put all those unhealthy stuff in your mouth and brush your teeth

My aunt is a dentist so i get it cheaper ;)))

we borrow 30bil SEK/day to pay for them so technically they're paying for it(as swedes will disappear and they inherit this country).

Shut up you fucking racist go back to pol

>Can't hear shit
>"Sorry Buddy gotta cough up the dough"

I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I CAN'T HEAR YOU

geebus, none of that is restricted here

you get what you pay for mate, you want prescription drugs and dental included? prepare to get taxed more.

right now it's a balance between employer paid extended health benefits and government provided healthcare.

>same here
>refugees get free dental care

Would be great if employers didn't actually stiff us on benefits then...

find a better employer then, mines bretty gud

>8 month contract
>No health benefits

> union
> work 300 hours/year
> get partial dental/vision

Eehhh could be worse

Wat

> t. Justin "Lord of Cucks" Trudeau

>tfw waiting until my wisdom teeth start rotting inside my gums so I get blood poisoning and it becomes a medical emergency covered by the insurance

Never talk shit about me or my refugees again.

You've beaten the system my man

I also think this is unacceptable

Cancer medicine has pretty good compensation, but free dental care is a fucking joke.

i paid 65 cents for a prescription

>free healthcare
>die due to being on the waiting list for 50 years

How much did you pay in taxes

Cause in the vast majority of cases dental work for adults is a superficial thing not a medical necessity.
It's only America that has this cancerous obsession with white perfectly straight teeth.
Getting your eyes checked costing money is a bit fucked tho

blame the toothpaste commercials, toothpaste

i had braces but didnt wear the rubberbands so my teeth are only pretty straight
was thinking about getting that shit ground down and getting veneers because i'm insecure t b h

>believing Sup Forums memes
we have a time limit on how long you can be on a waiting list. i'm actually getting a surgery on this friday and i first mentioned it to my doctor late august and then went to the hospital to talk about the surgery. and i haven't paid a dime

Not him but I wish it were a Sup Forums meme honestly. Maybe it's just our implementation but we literally have the longest wait times of like all countries with universal healthcare.

Fucking sucks man.

well thats how it is here
(unless you are a child)

>be australian
>get leukaemia
>pay $40 a month instead of $180,000

>we have a time limit on how long you can be on a waiting list

Wow that is such a nice feel-good measure. So what happens in reality? Do doctors rush their patients to avoid the time limit, or do they do other shady shit due to the time limit?

>not knowing that medical costs in countries with universal healthcare are high because hospitals know the government is mandated to pay for healthcare so they raise the prices

Same for "free universities." Enjoy paying for 1,000,000 overpriced arts degrees

Ahh yes and in comparison us healthcare provides the best value for money.
>>>>>>>>>

not to mention with "universal" anything, people that don't really need the service start to come, clogging up the system and increasing lines and ultimate tax cost

blame your shitty countries and not the healthcare system

no silly amerimutt, because unlike in your country where everything is about profit profit profit, we actually care about the well-being of people here even if there is no profit. i know it's a hard concept to grasp living in a country with zero social trust

i never will understand why americans will so aggressive reject everything that isn't 'american' even if it could improve your country a lot.

I am blaming the country you dumb ape. Healthcare in this country is fucked so you have to get rich and travel to the US except for some minor things that you can manage here

he blamed the system and you said it wasn't a pol meme, so you do blame the system.

I said the Sup Forums meme accurately reflects the situation here.