This is what europe would have looked like if anglo peoples had minded their own fucking business

this is what europe would have looked like if anglo peoples had minded their own fucking business

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HW-C8KJ5Pr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a world without anglos is a world without a very dangerous apex predator.

the reichtag would have a bigger dome, big fucking whoop

youtube.com/watch?v=HW-C8KJ5Pr8

Somewhere in the world an anglo is planning, bidding his time for his next victims.

this is what mexico would have looked like if wh*Te """""""""peoples""""""""" had minded their own fucking business

I was surprised they didn't demonize nazis that much

Sow the wind
Reap the whirlwind

no pedro, it would still be a violent shit hole where human life is worth less than a cheap bottle of tequila.

that shit is just in your blood and nature.

Honestly fascism is just as bad as communism.

>Tacky, overly structured city design

>Distopian level societal conformism

>Pseudo-religious level cult of personality

this is what the Congo would have looked like had Europeans minded their business

no janusz, we're not talking about your violent shit hole where human life is worth less than a cheap bottle of wodka.
that shit is just in your blood and nature.

This is how the architecture of the real winners looks like.

>blaming it on Anglos
holy fuck name the jew you idiot

That's communist architecture.

youre correct about this shit hole, pablo

but just like your shithole, it as well suffer of the semitic fever.

Communism lost. Read the newspapers from the 80s.

Boring architecture desu

Commie/fascist architecture > Jewish architecture.

In a few generations under nazis there would be no architects, no scientists, no culture. Only murderers

>this is what ivan the alcoholic believes

Oh look, the anglo is trying divide and conquer again...

>80385573
>>>/the_donald/

the donald sucks jewish cock all day lmao what

paco not giving out any (you)s.for the life of him.

ruthless

nice reddit filename

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

It looks like a depressing shithole

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me