twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=cvs5_WhDIOY

What the fuck

Google daggering.

>wh*Te people getting btfo
That's just called life.

Blackpeoplemeet dot com

youtu.be/CKP76w1HfPo

Who fucking walks in front of muslims and says fuck your allah? Fucking dumb shit

youtube.com/watch?v=N_I2DmlVpP8
Meanwhile in Sweden
This girl was one second away from getting raped desu.

this happened like 5 mins away from my house

spoiler: the drunk white cunts started spouting racist shit to the black people as they walked past and then went down to the street and beat them

These threads are getting somewhat obnoxiousです、先輩。I mean, it's the same shit getting reposted over and over again, with the same Canadian Sup Forumstard and maybe another few random Sup Forumstards taking the bait and proceeding to repost the same shit over and over again.

下げる、to be honest.

Kirino was the best girl Tbh.
Fuck the haters.

Here's something new.

If I had been MC I would have chosen Ayase because society discriminates against relationships between brothers and sisters.

Didn't watch. Stop this off topic stuff. This is a OreImo thread. Look at the OP picture.

That's reasonable, but I think they could have made it work in secret. Granted, they would have had to make a lot of sacrifices. I still stand by my choice of best girl, but had I been Kyouseke I probably would have chosen saori for the same reason. Tbh, yandere is a big turn off for me.

>Entitled bitch
>Best girl

"no"

Sorry.

>When you are on nofap

>Entitled bitch
First of all, fuck you.
Secondly, she works hard! She puts in the work to be a track athlete and an ace student. On top of that she still manages to have a successful modeling career.
And lastly she's still in middle school. That's how kids are at that age.

kek

So you admit she's a massive Mary Sue on top of being characterised as an unlikeable cunt right?

No!
She's just Tsundere!
Why are you so fucking dense!

>BAH GAWD! AUSTIN WITH THE THEZ PRESS!

warrior of Allah put that disrespectful whittu piggu in his place.

> Tbh, yandere is a big turn off for me.
She run his household when he was temporarily living alone and had to study a lot. When she was rejected she just told MC she hated him and gave him a kiss. Maybe she wasn't too yandere. On the other hand she had kicked him quite often.

Not saying she was bad tho.
Ayase is number 3 for me after Kirino and Saori.